Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

if a person is in reasonable fear of their life or of great bodily harm
What's that have to do with this case?

The police officer believed she was defending her life from an intruder....a huge mistake but that was her reality....a tragic accident.

No way does it add up to murder....that is just politics. If the victim had been white she would not have been charged....the liberals injected race into this tragedy to further their agenda....willing to send a innocent woman to jail to further their politics of black victimhood.
Yes way. If, as you say, the law is all about perception, then the fact that an intruder can be legally kicked out the door with lethal force from the standpoint of the actual resident TRUMPS the fucking intruder's so-called right every time. Self-deluded. Mistaken. Whatever. You don't just get to shoot people because they're dark.

Can anyone say incoherent? You should not drink and post.

When you sober up try and re-write that into something of a coherent nature.
Fine, too long for ya? Probably right. But I don't drink, son.. To the point...

The police officer believed she was defending her life from an intruder....a huge mistake but that was her reality....a tragic accident.
"Reasonable" is the operative word here and legal test, whereas belief and perception are noises between your ears.

If perception were truly everything then bankrobbers could just kill anyone they convincingly "perceived of" as a threat. That and a dollar might still get you a cup of Joe at Starbucks. I dunno. I always make my own.

This is just not something I can really defend. I get it that you can't say this is a clear cut case of murder..... but.... I can't really defend this either.

An officer walked in the wrong house, and shot a law abiding citizen in his own house.

Now accident or not, this office caused the whole thing. This isn't a case where some guy runs at an officer, or tries to attack the officer and steal his gun, or refuses to submit to arrest and is choked to death, or has a realistic replica with the orange tip blacked out.

99 times out of a 100, I'll side with the officer, but this.... the officer just went into someone's home and shot someone. I just can't defend that.

You can say that "Well it was confusing, and not well marked" but again... as a person with responsibility, it's on you to make sure you are going in the right house.

And if what I read was true, that the officer in question had accidentally gone to the wrong house in the past.... then I'd think I would make even more effort to verify which apartment was mine, knowing that is a problem.

And additionally, knowing I had accidentally gone to the wrong home in the past, I would have thought twice when I opened the door and found strangers in that home. I would think... oh I must be at the wrong place. Not default to pulling a gun and shooting people.

So I want to give this officer a chance.... but I don't see it here. I don't see any reason to give the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously is there is more evidence than what I've read thus far, then I reserve the right to change my mind. But from what I see at this point... no, this is all on the officer.

First all this officer as far as I know had never gone into the wrong apartment before...but many in that complex had made the same mistake she made.

If she was going to be charged with anything it should have been negligent homicide...certainly not murder...in order to have murder you must have malice.

But the black guy was negligent also...failed to lock his front door. How many folks living in apartment complexes do that? In addition he failed to follow the lawful orders of a police officer....she hollered for him to show his hands...he refused to do so.

No way does it add up to murder....that is just politics. If the victim had been white she would not have been charged....the liberals injected race into this tragedy to further their agenda....willing to send a innocent woman to jail to further their politics of black victimhood.
Yes way. If, as you say, the law is all about perception, then the fact that an intruder can be legally kicked out the door with lethal force from the standpoint of the actual resident TRUMPS the fucking intruder's so-called right every time. Self-deluded. Mistaken. Whatever. You don't just get to shoot people because they're dark.

"Reasonable" is the operative word here and legal test, whereas belief and perception are noises between your ears.

If perception were truly everything then bankrobbers could just kill anyone they convincingly "perceived of" as a threat. That and a dollar might still get you a cup of Joe at Starbucks. I dunno. I always make my own.

In most states the law on self defense reads that in order to be justified to use lethal force in self defense....one must be in 'reasonable' fear of their life or of great bodily harm.

Of course 'reasonable' is the key word. The defendents perception of being in fear of her life or of grievious bodily harm must be reasonable in the eyes of the jury.

The jury must weigh the evidence and the 'perception' of the defendant.

What was the 'perception' of the defendant in this case....there was an intruder in her apartment, the intruder disobeyed her commands...sounds very reasonable to me.

Unfortunately for her and the victim...she was not in her apartment.....yet that does not change her perception ...now it is obvious of course that her 'perception' was based on a mistake....but that does not deny her claim to being reasonable....it was a honest mistake. Thus not criminally liable. She had no malice..... Certainly not guilty of murder.

Last edited:
This is just not something I can really defend. I get it that you can't say this is a clear cut case of murder..... but.... I can't really defend this either.

An officer walked in the wrong house, and shot a law abiding citizen in his own house.

Now accident or not, this office caused the whole thing. This isn't a case where some guy runs at an officer, or tries to attack the officer and steal his gun, or refuses to submit to arrest and is choked to death, or has a realistic replica with the orange tip blacked out.

99 times out of a 100, I'll side with the officer, but this.... the officer just went into someone's home and shot someone. I just can't defend that.

You can say that "Well it was confusing, and not well marked" but again... as a person with responsibility, it's on you to make sure you are going in the right house.

And if what I read was true, that the officer in question had accidentally gone to the wrong house in the past.... then I'd think I would make even more effort to verify which apartment was mine, knowing that is a problem.

And additionally, knowing I had accidentally gone to the wrong home in the past, I would have thought twice when I opened the door and found strangers in that home. I would think... oh I must be at the wrong place. Not default to pulling a gun and shooting people.

So I want to give this officer a chance.... but I don't see it here. I don't see any reason to give the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously is there is more evidence than what I've read thus far, then I reserve the right to change my mind. But from what I see at this point... no, this is all on the officer.

First all this officer as far as I know had never gone into the wrong apartment before...but many in that complex had made the same mistake she made.

If she was going to be charged with anything it should have been negligent homicide...certainly not murder...in order to have murder you must have malice.

But the black guy was negligent also...failed to lock his front door. How many folks living in apartment complexes do that? In addition he failed to follow the lawful orders of a police officer....she hollered for him to show his hands...he refused to do so.
Ahh... No. The lawful tenant was not neglectful. He’s under no obligation to lock his door. Secondly she issued no lawful orders as she had no legal authotlrity to issue any orders as she was trespassing. Try harder.

You err....not knowing the law on self-defense. In most states the law on self defense reads that in order to be justified to use lethat force in self defense....one must be in 'reasonable' fear of their life or of great bodily harm.

The Kewoid here being reasonable.
Thanks for repeating my point, only less coherently. ;)

She Walked Into The Wrong Apt
Stinking Drunk, Armed,
Aimed And Discharged A Projectile Weapon
That Blew Someone Away

If She Had Been In An Auto Collision On The Way Home
Stinking Drunk, And Killed Another Motorist
She'd Be Up For Murder
And This Guy Would Still Be Alive

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.
I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.

Same here.

I've worked from 9 am until 6:30 am the next morning. Slept for a few hours then got up to do it all over again the next day. Then do it all over again the day after that. For 4 days straight. I've done that countless times over the course of my 35 year career.

I have never once in all that time walked into the wrong house or hotel room. Much less "accidentally" kill someone.

Last edited:
Stinking Drunk, Armed,
That Blew Someone Away

She'd Be Up For Murder

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.
I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.

I've worked from 9 am until 6:30 am the next morning. Slept for a few hours then got up to do it all over again the next day. Then do it all over again the day after that. For 4 days straight. I've done that countless times over the course of my 35 year career.

I have never once in all that time walked into the wrong house or hotel room. Much less "accidentally" kill someone.
Have you ever been armed?

Exactly!

Ahh... No. The lawful tenant was not neglectful. He’s under no obligation to lock his door. Secondly she issued no lawful orders as she had no legal authotlrity to issue any orders as she was trespassing. Try harder.

the black guy was not negligent in a legal sense....just negligent in lacking common sense. Police constantly tell folks to lock their doors...especially in an apartment complex where all kinds of folks are coming and going.

You err because you do not know the correct definition of trespassing...........'trespass is defined as the willful entry into or remaining upon property without the express or implied permission of the owner.

The police officer did not willfully enter into someone elses property....there was no intent on her part to trespass....she entered by mistake and under the law would not be charged with trespassing.

There have been many, many cases of police officers in their line of duty entering the wrong house or apartment....they are never charged with trespassing.

Someone made a mistake...gave them the wrong address...thus they did not willfully enter into the wrong house on purpose....just like the police officer in this case...she had no idea she was going into someone else's apartment.

Last edited:

the black guy was not negligent in a legal sense....just negligent in lacking common sense. Police constantly tell folks to lock their doors...especially in an apartment complex where all kinds of folks are coming and going.

You err because you do not know the correct definition of trespassing...........'trespass is defined as the willful entry into or remaining upon property without the express or implied permission of the owner.

The police officer did not willfully enter into someone elses property....there was no intent on her part to trespass....she entered by mistake and under the law would not be charged with trespassing.
Was she forced onto his property? You appear to be trying to create an exception for convenience of narrative. She’s going to prison as she should. Make no mistake about it; if you or I were in her shoes... We’d be going to prison too. Probably for longer.

She was convicted of murder
Disgraceful. Appeal.

When you kill someone in the commission of a crime, it's automatically murder.
That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.
So she meant to do it? Lol you don’t know the law

You need to learn the definition of second degree murder:

Second degree murder is a criminal law term that describes the killing of another human being without premeditation, but with intent. Second degree murder may also refer to a death caused by an individual’s negligent or reckless conduct.

Second Degree Murder

Second degree murder doesn't require premeditation. It does include negligence or reckless conduct which pretty much is what that woman did.

Stinking Drunk, Armed,
That Blew Someone Away

She'd Be Up For Murder

Same here.

She did not accidentally kill the black guy...she meant to kill him.

Because in her perception he was an intruder....certainly reasonable on her part to believe that.

Now you say you have never entered into someone else's house or apartment by mistake........but in this particular complex it was a common occurrance because all the apartments looked alike and the complex was negligent in not putting up signs that would prevent people from getting confused.

Agreed.
I can buy everything you said, and I'm not going to debate any of that....

but....

The black guy was negligent too..... he failed to lock his front door?

No. Just no. I don't buy that absolute crap. How did we as a society, go from a time when no one anywhere locked their front doors, and no one just walked and starting shooting people.....

to now when if you don't lock your door... something bad happens, it's your fault?

I am tired of this 'blame the victim' mentality. Until they make it a law, that "unless you lock your door, if anything happens it's your fault".... until that is an actual rule... then no. He was not negligent. Maybe they were expecting friends, and he thought his friend was playing a prank.

I've done that. I've left my door open, because I knew someone was on their way, and told them the door would be unlocked. I had no idea that my entire right to life, was completely forfeit under the constitution, because I left my door unlocked. I guess I missed in the declaration of independence, where it said "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, unless you leave your door unlocked".

Now I get it, that if you are faced with an officer, you should follow instructions. And if he was in his car, and she was walking up on him... yeah, he needs to do exactly what he is ordered to do.

But this was not a situation where he knew he was dealing with an officer. A random person just walked in his house, and pulled a gun on him.
That's not going to go well. Again, he did nothing wrong. A man, in his own house, doing his own thing, and a person walk in and shoot him.

No, this is entirely on the officer.

It it not "negligence" to not lock your door. I'm looking at my unlocked door right now. Most people I know leave their doors unlocked when they're home and awake.

She was not giving lawful orders as a police officer. She was off-duty, out of uniform, and illegally in this man's house. He had absolutely no reason to know she was a cop, or what she was doing in his apartment.

She killed a guy in a tragic mistake. It doesn't mean she is racist but it might mean that the Dallas cops don't train women as well as they should.

She killed a guy in a tragic mistake. It doesn't mean she is racist but it might mean that the Dallas cops don't train women as well as they should.

By training guidelines she acted appropriately....this case cannot be blamed on a lack of training.

It was a major mistake....but a common one in this complex for people to get confused....all the apartments looked alike and there was inadequate posting of signs to prevent the confusion.

Disgraceful. Appeal.

When you kill someone in the commission of a crime, it's automatically murder.
That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.
So she meant to do it? Lol you don’t know the law

You need to learn the definition of second degree murder:

Second degree murder is a criminal law term that describes the killing of another human being without premeditation, but with intent. Second degree murder may also refer to a death caused by an individual’s negligent or reckless conduct.

Second Degree Murder

Second degree murder doesn't require premeditation. It does include negligence or reckless conduct which pretty much is what that woman did.

You are correct that 2nd degree murder does not require premeditation.
But she fired a second shot, so I think there was premeditation.
I think it was a hate crime?

Such an incredibly bizarre and irresponsible mistake that it is hard to believe.
And someone who could do that, accidentally or not, should hardly be left alone on the streets.

By training guidelines she acted appropriately....this case cannot be blamed on a lack of training.

It was a major mistake....but a common one in this complex for people to get confused....all the apartments looked alike and there was inadequate posting of signs to prevent the confusion.

The fact the training has changed from the sensible one shot rule of the past, to the multi shot current standard, does not help her. It does not matter why she acted badly from bad training. It is still on her.

But no, it is not possible for confusion to excuse anything because she did not have the red mat in front of her door.
She also does not explain why she did not try to unlock the door first, and find the key did not fit.
Nor does it explain why she shot first?
What if was just the building maintenance, doing a plumbing repair or something?
She is still fatally dangerous to the public.

Forum List

Back