Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

WTF are you even talking about???
What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide
True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder
Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol
I’m saying she used lethal force unnecessarily

God, you clan members are dumb as dirt. Don't you know that what goes around, comes around. Look at the number of blacks in this country wrongly convicted of crimes by all white juries. Good to see one of your own take it on the chops!

We spell Klan with a "K" ya russian shitbag....did you know Uncle Vlad is a transvestite?

She admits she killed the guy. What is an expert going to tell you?
He didn’t see what happened

I already told you to STFU...you didn't watch a minute of the trial and you're running your yap like a typical commie blockhead. The guy was told to show his hands and didn't...then he yelled at her and moved toward her...suicide by cop, fool....simple as that.
The jury watched every minute
They quickly and unanimously decided her fate.....
GUILTY of murder

Yea and OJ was innocent because a jury of negroes said so.

What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide
True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder
Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol
She thought she was in her house.. are you Following the right story old man?

The Me Too movement has never been about believing women sight unseen even when there is evidence to the contrary....do you misrepresent based on ignorance or malicious lying?

You "mootoo" cows made the Dallas PD hire her or face lawsuits and now that they did you got one of your pet darkies blown away and her sent to prison....any second thoughts about being dumb as a box of rocks?

None have said that
She was entering a dwelling
She could have backed off at any time...SHE had the choice, Jean didn’t.
She fired her weapon unnecessarily

None have said that

And we care about your opinion why ?

Internet tough guy

Yep, tough guy everyplace I go.... Didn't I tell you to STFU?

243.png

None have said that

Who are you again?

None have said that

Who are you again?

The guy who asked you a question about why your opinion is worth more than an ounce of owl shit.

Then Stephen beats the slob's ass because the slob is slow, uncoordinated, and probably never been in a fight...most large people haven't. See, you're still dumb as a movie starlet with fake tits.

None have said that
So what is the protected group protection order? Transsexuals, Transvestites, Lesbians, Homosexual Males, Islamic females, African American females, extreme feminists not white, Islamic males, Hispanic females, White women. The order could be wrong. But she was not at the head of the list. Wink wink! She better talk to menopausal white broadcast/entertainment women. They know privilege and just abhor it. Abhor it I tell you. To show solidarity they actually had domestic champagne with their lobster and steak dinners last week. They suffer...they suffer so much...

None have said that
Yes she thought she was entering HER DWELLING.. again are you following the same story?

None have said that

Who are you again?

The guy who asked you a question about why your opinion is worth more than an ounce of owl shit.
No seriously..

Who the fuk are you?

None have said that
Yes she thought she was entering HER DWELLING.. again are you following the same story?

She still was not being threatened. She chose to use lethal force unnecessarily
She was wrong

Who are you again?

No seriously..

Who the fuk are you?

I have him on ignore for good reason.

Forum List

Back