Racist Gay Activist Sulu Reveals Rage of Gay Movement

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face
At least he was telling the truth.
Another racist shit-head chimes in.
Wow, it is true: whatever the left says about conservatives is true--but it's true about the left, not conservatives.

Tell us about your belief in the races being equal.
It depends on what you mean by "equal." But since you dont have the brain power even to understand the question much less answer it, it's pretty much a moot point.

I use to have respect for this guy as a star trek fan. Being gay isn't good for the development of nothing but rage and idiocy. Certainly not for a technological complex society.

what the fuck drives a person off the deep end?

You're defending Clearance Thomas? Now THAT is hilarious given your absolute hatred of black people.

What George Takei said on the link was his opinion and you've guys said the same thing about any number of justices dozens of times over.

Good Job Sulu.

No more hilarious than liberals like you attacking any and all black conservatives, male or female, straight or gay, religious or secular just because they are conservative, given your absolute love of black people who are not of the persuasion described above.

I use to have respect for this guy as a star trek fan. Being gay isn't good for the development of nothing but rage and idiocy. Certainly not for a technological complex society.

what the fuck drives a person off the deep end?

You're defending Clearance Thomas? Now THAT is hilarious given your absolute hatred of black people.

What George Takei said on the link was his opinion and you've guys said the same thing about any number of justices dozens of times over.

Good Job Sulu.

No more hilarious than liberals like you attacking any and all black conservatives, male or female, straight or gay, religious or secular just because they are conservative, given your absolute love of black people who are not of the persuasion described above.

Surely you can bring fourth some relevant examples. I'm sure you can...there are idiots (and groups of idiots) in any large group. But you won't come across any of my quotes. But accuracy was never one of your strong suits.

You can lose your dignity when you resort to racism. There is no dignity in being racist. Takei serves as a detriment to the LGBT community by resorting to racism in his criticism of Justice Thomas. There is no way you can take his comments out of context.

I don't think his comments were racist.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    • prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

How does calling him a clown in blackface make him racist?

So, if I call Obama or Maxine Waters or Charlie Rangel a clown in black face how would that make me a racist??

You can lose your dignity when you resort to racism. There is no dignity in being racist. Takei serves as a detriment to the LGBT community by resorting to racism in his criticism of Justice Thomas. There is no way you can take his comments out of context.

I don't think his comments were racist.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    • prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

How does calling him a clown in blackface make him racist?

So, if I call Obama or Maxine Waters or Charlie Rangel a clown in black face how would that make me a racist??
Actually no it wouldn't. Feel free.

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
Wow, it is true: whatever the left says about conservatives is true--but it's true about the left, not conservatives.
What have I ever said or done that was racist?

What this would far left drone say if the same thing was said about Obama?
Much worse has been said about Obama.
And even worse about Bush.
Mostly by conservatives.
Are you admitting that Bush was not in fact a conservative?
Sure he was. He just wasn't a fringe extremist.

Is Barry Goldwater still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.

Is Ronald Reagan still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.

"It seems odd that Justice Thomas, as an African American, would be an opponent of marriage equality. His own current marriage, if he had sought to have it some fifty years ago, would have been illegal under then-existing anti-miscegenation laws. I cannot help but wonder if Justice Thomas would have felt any loss of dignity had the clerk’s office doors been shut in his face, simply because he was of a different race than his fiancée. It is a sad irony that he now enjoys the dignity of his marriage, equal in the eyes of the law to any others, while in the same breath proclaiming that the denial of marriage to LGBTs works no indignity."

George is absolutely spot on in this statement!
The usual accusations of hypocrisy, which ring less and less true every time they are trotted out. That one doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Thomas is a rank, arrogant hypocrite but is isn't shocking you don't see it that way b/c so are you.

I wouldn't have used those exact words as George did but I do believe Thomas is a clown though.
Thank you for admitting your racism, you hateful piece of ignorant shit.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.

Once again, we have to wonder why leftists think "I'm fucking stupid and don't know what's going on. Duhhhh" is an effective debate technique.

The usual accusations of hypocrisy, which ring less and less true every time they are trotted out. That one doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Thomas is a rank, arrogant hypocrite but is isn't shocking you don't see it that way b/c so are you.

I wouldn't have used those exact words as George did but I do believe Thomas is a clown though.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.
Wow, you managed to not see the "blackface" reference, well done.

And it's not so fun to be called a racist, is it?

Too bad. The pushback has begun.

I know what he said, which is why stated I wouldn't have used those exact words. I think Thomas is a clown and it has nothing to do with his race.

Oh btw, I have called three people on this site a racist. SteveMcGarrett, Matthew, and ShootSpeeder. All of whom are proud and admitted racists. Spare me.

If it has nothing to do with his race, then why did Mr. Takei specifically attack him on his race? Not only did he use the term "blackface", but he went on to call Thomas a "race traitor".

Since we all know you'd be screaming bloody murder about "RACISM! STRING HIM UP!" if the same remarks were directed at Obama, I think you know perfectly well his problem wasn't Thomas's judicial acumen.

I see that The Rabbi hasn't noted that Takei has apologized.

When was the last time a Conservative apologized for his behaviour?

Every damned time you leftists get your panties in a ruffle, that's when. They aren't just required to apologize, they're required to go on national television and self-flagellate.

I know what he said, which is why stated I wouldn't have used those exact words. I think Thomas is a clown and it has nothing to do with his race.

Oh btw, I have called three people on this site a racist. SteveMcGarrett, Matthew, and ShootSpeeder. All of whom are proud and admitted racists. Spare me.
Look at you get defensive.

That's what PC does, it puts people on the defensive, it distorts the conversation.

At least you know what it's like now.

You seem to be confusing defensiveness with setting the record straight but whatever.

Yup, straight as a corkscrew.

For Justice Thomas to say you have not lost your dignity after being dragged from your home at gunpoint, and losing your business and everything you have built, then forced into an internment camp is...mind boggling.

The man is absolutely clueless.
Dignity comes from within, not from without.

That is some of the stupidest pablum used to whitewash atrocities ever uttered.

Sure, you lost your freedom, your home, your business, and herded you into camps but at least we couldn't take your dignity. Feel better now?

Beats never having had any to start with. At least I would think so. I personally wouldn't know, but you could certainly enlighten us on that score.

Hilarious how they bristle at the use of the term "racist".

This, after shoving it everyone's face at every last opportunity for decades.

"Who, me?"

You can't make this shit up.

There is nothing funny about misusing a word. Its especially not funny to misuse a word and blame it on someone elses actions.

You mean like Mr. Takei's "apology" blaming his use of "blackface" on Thomas's actions?

If it has nothing to do with his race, then why did Mr. Takei specifically attack him on his race? Not only did he use the term "blackface", but he went on to call Thomas a "race traitor".

Since we all know you'd be screaming bloody murder about "RACISM! STRING HIM UP!" if the same remarks were directed at Obama, I think you know perfectly well his problem wasn't Thomas's judicial acumen.

Are you blind? Or stupid? Or both? I already said Takei should not have said what he did. Now you may go pound sand.

I find it comical that Rabbi, one of the biggest homo haters on this forum, is chiding folks on tolerance.

What this would far left drone say if the same thing was said about Obama?
Much worse has been said about Obama.
And even worse about Bush.
Mostly by conservatives.
Are you admitting that Bush was not in fact a conservative?
Sure he was. He just wasn't a fringe extremist.

Is Barry Goldwater still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.

Is Ronald Reagan still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.
OK so the GOP is divided between "conservatives" and "fringe extermists." Got it.
You're so full of shit.

Forum List

Back