Racist Ghostbusters star not banned from twitter permanently....

And for the full sunshine treatment...here is his review of the movie......

Teenage Boys With Tits: Here's My Problem With Ghostbusters - Breitbart

Janine even acted as a Ghostbuster in the cartoon series, without it being hailed as a revolutionary act of feminist girl power. What we are left with is a movie to help lonely middle-aged women feel better about themselves after being left on the shelf. It’s an overpriced self-esteem device for women betrayed by the lies of third-wave feminism.

Despite pandering to the kind of woman who thinks misandry is a positive lifestyle choice,Ghostbusters is remarkably unkind to its female leads. Abigail is repellant and fat. Holtzmann is a clownish, lip-syncing drag queen. Erin is a forgettable, low-rent Jennifer Aniston clone. Patty is a two dimensional racist stereotype by even the most forgiving measure.

Patty is the worst of the lot. The actress is spectacularly unappealing, even relative to the rest of the odious cast. But it’s her flat-as-a-pancake black stylings that ought to have irritated the SJWs. I don’t get offended by such things, but they should.

Ghostbusters, the film acting as standard bearer for the social justice left, is full of female characters that are simply stand-ins for men plus a black character worthy of a minstrel show. Remember, the original film not only represented women well, but also had Winston Zeddemore, the character with his feet most firmly on the ground in the entire movie.

Ghostbusters is afraid to acknowledge the shortcomings of any of its female characters, perhaps fearing the wrath of their target audience, which, after all, is never satisfied. (Literally. Which is perhaps why Sony did a deal with Hostess to sell Ghostbusters-branded Twinkies.)

What we are left with is a movie completely incapable of laughing at itself. Chris Hemsworth, dumb secretary, is the only actor who betrays any sense of self-awareness. As a result, he steals every scene he’s in.

To the point of weirdness. Hemsworth’s scenes move to an entirely different beat, as if we step into a different film when he’s on screen. The timing is off, relative to the rest of the movie. But irrespective of his strong performance, Hemsworth is still there to make men look like idiots and villains.

The ladies, by contrast, bravely brandish their particle throwers like phalluses, which is a clue to where Ghostbusters went wrong.

The leads are searching for the friendly, buddyish camaraderie that men often build together, especially in dangerous jobs. This doesn’t ring true, because they aren’t dudes — even though they think, act and look like guys. These teenage boys with tits snigger at queef jokes — which no woman ever does — within the first ten minutes of the movie.

Compare the female Ghostbusters with my favorite female character of all time, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Buffy’s feminine qualities are part of her strength. She saves the world using her female vulnerability, not in spite of it. In fact, her femininity is the only thing that makes her capable of heroic feats.

And more on the racist actress....

Leslie Jones Claims She Was 'Hacked' After Retweeting 'Uncle Tom' Comment About Milo - Breitbart

Ghostbusters (2016) star Leslie Jones has been lavished with sympathy by the media after engaging Twitter trolls and getting Milo Yiannopoulos permanently banned, but here’s something that seemed to slip through the media’s cracks.
“He’s basically the Uncle Tom of Gay ppl. Huge Trump/alt-right fanboy who is gay,”tweeted one user to the Ghostbusters star about Yiannopoulos.

Jones retweeted the comment and continued tweeting for many hours about the “trolls” on the social network.

When another user posted a screenshot of the retweet and called out the hypocrisy of Jones playing the victim card whilst also seemingly endorsing an offensive and racist term, she was quick to distance herself from the comment.

“How can you de-cry racism but re-tweet people ironically using terms like ‘uncle tom’? Hypocrite,” tweeted a user at Jones.

Jones didn’t claim that the screenshot was fake, like others that were circulating on Twitter, but had a different excuse instead. “I didn’t someone hacked my Acct. Why not ask me that before you start calling me names. Wow,” she replied. However, less than ten minutes later she appeared to contradicted herself, telling another user, “go fuck your self yep that’s from me no hack except you,” after they questioned the authenticity of her claims.

And of course........they lied about Milo.......who says so? Vox....anyone want to say Vox right wing?

The Verge: Milo Not Directly Responsible For Leslie Jones Abuse - Breitbart

Following Twitter’s permanent suspension ofBreitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos, even the left-leaning, Vox Media-owned tech site The Verge has questioned the reasoning behind their decision.

Despite a predictable platitude about Milo cultivating a following of “hateful trolls,” The Verge focuses its criticism squarely on Twitter, pointing out that Yiannopoulos did not, as Twitter claimed, direct his followers to attack Leslie Jones, nor single her out in his review of Ghostbusters.

The article goes on to suggest that the only reason Twitter was so quick to act may have been because it was a celebrity who complained:

Yiannopoulos’ tweets were deleted when the account was pulled, and Twitter didn’t provide examples of the targeted abuse or harassment he was banned over.

HisGhostbusters review, while negative, didn’t single out Jones, and he wasn’t directly responsible for the more egregious messages she got. So was he suspended over a specific tweet, like the screenshots? Did Twitter decide his gloating was encouraging her harassers? After years of complaints over generally trollish behavior, did Twitter just decide enough was enough?

Consequently, we can’t tell if Yiannopoulos finally crossed a clear line, or if Twitter is only paying attention because the abuse hit a celebrity like Leslie Jones. We can’t examine or dismiss Yiannopoulos’ long-standing claim that he’s been targeted for his conservative views. We can’t know what kind of harassment reports Twitter will take seriously when people besides Jones submit them.

The Verge went on to argue that Twitter bans are serious and should not be dismissed out of hand.

Obviously, a Twitter ban is orders of magnitude less serious than a criminal conviction, whatever the pro-Yiannopoulos #FreeMilo hashtag implies. But it’s notnothing. Just as we shouldn’t tell harassment victims to “just log off” the internet, we shouldn’t pretend that being kicked off a platform with millions of users doesn’t cut you off from some part of modern public life, and Twitter should be careful with the power it’s got.

This woman is a racist........she was called out on her bad performance in Ghostbusters by Milo Yiannopoulis and they banned Milo.....

Double Standards: Leslie Jones' Racist Twitter History - Breitbart

You should stop being shy and post the type of comments you're defending against Leslie Jones. Or are you too embarrassed to post him urging his audience to perform a....how can I put it, Digital Lynching?

Yeah.....having looked into it quickly.....why don't you post the comments Milo posted ....since you are making the smear....er....allegation of racist intent.....

from Vox......

Yiannopoulos’ tweets were deleted when the account was pulled, and Twitter didn’t provide examples of the targeted abuse or harassment he was banned over.

------------

HisGhostbusters review, while negative, didn’t single out Jones, and he wasn’t directly responsible for the more egregious messages she got

This woman is a racist........she was called out on her bad performance in Ghostbusters by Milo Yiannopoulis and they banned Milo.....

Double Standards: Leslie Jones' Racist Twitter History - Breitbart

You should stop being shy and post the type of comments you're defending against Leslie Jones. Or are you too embarrassed to post him urging his audience to perform a....how can I put it, Digital Lynching?

I'm not on twitter...i would like to see that........can you show that that happened....?

No but you can go ahead and Google what you're defending. Strange that you defend it without being aware of what "it" is.

I guess all they had to say was they were victims of liberals and you were all in:badgrin::banana:

Strange that you are smearing a conservative as a racist right out of the box.....well...no, it isn't.....you asswipes have that as your first step in your playbook.........doesn't it get old lying and falsely calling people racist...simply because you are too stupid to actually deal with their points of view?

And here are some tweets.....Milo...for those who do not know...is gay....and like black men.......soooooo...they have to destroy him...because he is a combative conservative.....

But while these campaigns have at least ostensibly been ideological, Yiannopoulos’s tweets on the subject have been pointedly misogynistic. And, in Jones’s case, they’ve been transphobic and racist for a while now:

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-20%20at%204.34.49%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-20%20at%204.36.04%20AM.png

And as he responds to the racist actress....they blame him when he responds back to her....

But it got a swift push from Yiannopoulos Monday evening. In response to a tweet in which Jones described a litany of extreme examples of the racist harassment she had been receiving, Yiannopoulos accused her of being unable to handle "hate mail" and playing the victim:

Last edited:
Keep hiding...you're defending racist but as long as they say liberals don't like it, you beg for more of it.

Except you don't know what you're defending and ask me to post it. Shouldn't you know what you're defending before defending.

At this point....Milo has yet to do anything you guys say he did.............but why let the truth stop the smears........he fights you guys...so you must try to destroy him....

Keep hiding...you're defending racist but as long as they say liberals don't like it, you beg for more of it.

Except you don't know what you're defending and ask me to post it. Shouldn't you know what you're defending before defending.

Yeah...I know who I am defending.......since I posted this......so I checked out your lie.....and it was indeed a lie........

The old playbook......if you didn't have that you would have nothing......

You can't say he's a homophobe....he's gay...

You can't say he is a racist, really...he's into black guys.....

so you make up the racism claim...not knowing who he is........

And of course you have no idea what he allegedly said....

Yes...if they showed what he actually tweeted....how could you call him a racist.....?

For anyone interested....Milo explains this phenomena on Twitter and the internet on the video about Trump that I posted earlier.........he explains the reality of the internet....

Milo explains this on this video at the 8:20 mark.......and really gets to the point at 9:07

Yeah.....not posting all of his racist tweets are you.....still waiting......

And another story from left wing media....U.S.A. Today..........gives no details but happily implies he is a racist.....and the left wing smear machine swings into action.........the Alinsky tactic is on full display, they are lying, they are trying to isolate him and fix him in place............but Milo is not your typical conservative.........they should have left him alone.....

Twitter bans Breitbart writer tied to racist tweets

Notice how they do this......they say others on twitter used racist tweets.......which isn't surprising from what I have heard about twitter.....and then...with no reference to make the connection...they say he called her illiterate.......and that is how they call him a racist..when he didn't ....

The suspension is linked to a series of racist and sexist tweets hurled at Jones, who stars in the reboot of Ghostbusters, a film which has been subjected to months of Internet scorn in part because of the all-female lead cast. The tweets — including several photos of apes — flooded Jones' timeline during an exchange with Yiannopoulos during which he calls her "illiterate."

This is an actual demonstration of left wing, Alinsky tactics targeting a threat to their power structure........

Still waiting to see his racist tweets.....

Here is an interview directly covering the Alinky attack on Milo.....there is a 7 minute interview with Milo at the link.......

At 3:22 he responds to the lies of Twitter......

Milo: Twitter Has 'a Systemic Campaign' Against Conservatives - Breitbart

Partial transcript as follows:

MICHELLE CARUSO-CABRERA: On Monday Lesley Jones quit Twitter following a series of racist and sexist attacks. CEO Jack Dorsey reached out to Jones quickly and the social media company promised to take action. One day later Milo Yiannopoulos a conservative writer for Breitbart.com was permanently suspended from Twitter, although the company did not specifically cite the conflict with Jones, the suspension came after Yiannopoulos posted this tweet to his more than 380,000 followers. ‘If at first you don’t succeed because you’re work is terrible, play the victim. Everyone gets hate mail, FFS.’ Which I assure you does not stand for french fries and salad. Joining us now is Milo Yiannopoulos technology editor with Breitbart.com.

YIANNOPOULOS: Thanks for having me.

CARUSO-CABRERA: You’ve been permanently banned from Twitter.

YIANNOPOULOS: I have.

CARUSO-CABRERA: You’ve been pretty mean through the years on Twitter.

YIANNOPOULOS: I’ve been pretty mean through the years on Twitter. But I don’t think that’s a reason to excise somebody from the platform. You know, actually plenty of people enjoy what I do. Over 380,000 of them as you say, enjoy what I do. And there’s no suggestion whatsoever I was involved in any kind of racist or sexist harassment of Leslie Jones. What I did is dislike her movie, and write a very critical review that she didn’t like. After that teased her on Twitter. if a journalist can’t tease a Hollywood blockbuster actress, I don’t know what this platform is about.

CARUSO-CABRERA: Many of your followers started to attack her as well. I mean, some of those things were brutal. and your acknowledge.

YIANNOPOULOS: Yes, of course. and some are completely disgust disgusting. But I’m not responsible for what other people post on the internet. Is Justin Bieber responsible when his fans cut themselves with the hashtag Cuts for Bieber? Is Beyonce responsible when her fans go after One Directionist with death threats and rape threats, of course not. It’s preposterous to suggest that a public figure an entertainer, personality, or prominent journalist is responsible for what other people post on the internet.

CARUSO-CABRERA: Let me read to you what you wrote in 2012. ‘The internet is not a universal human right, we ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it the time we did same to trolls, trolls for people who do not know are people like you who are mean on Twitter.’ You wrote this, right?

YIANNOPOULOS: No, of course.

CARUSO-CABRERA: What happened? You don’t agree with this anymore?

YIANNOPOULOS: I agree with it entirely. Twitter is a private company entitled to do what it likes. The problem is it’s lying to users. Jack Dorsey says it’s the free speech platform of the free speech wing of the free speech party, that he wants it to be a utility like water. Twitter is a place you go if you want to express yourself. That’s a lie. There is a systemic campaign against conservative and libertarian points of view on Twitter. How do we know this? Not from the company’s own notoriously opaque statements but the fact they apply their own rules so capriciously and inconsistently. There’s only one possible explanation. Twitter is perfectly happy to host ISIS, to host death threats from Donald Trump supporters and they do not take any of it down.

CARUSO-CABRERA: They try to take those down. They try.

YIANNOPOULOS: Not hard enough. You make a joke about a feminist or dislike the new “Ghostbusters” movie or have the audacity to dislike the work, in Hollywood of somebody’s movie who happens to be black or happens to be a woman and then you get suspended That is absurd.

Last edited:
I was reading some of Leslie's tweets online. She is a real twat. And I'm really sick of the actresses in this film whining about sexism because fans said it was not a good movie. Get over your vaginas already. Good thing I didn't take the kids to see Ghostbusters yet.

I'm thinking we will go to Star Trek instead.

I;m black and here to say that Leslie Jones is ugly as shit and does look like a APE

Forum List

Back