🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist jailed for spewing online abuse.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

10 weeks isnt much but hopefully he will lose his job and see his life ruined as well. Society should have zero tolerance of this sort of behaviour.

What does America think of you anal-retentive Brits and your stuffy laws?

Come arrest this, Limey.

jerk.gif

What they need over there is a bounty system like Texas has on anyone who helps a woman get an abortion. If you see or hear someone making racist comments, record it and report if for profit.

</sarcasm>

What they need over there is a bounty system like Texas has on anyone who helps a woman get an abortion. If you see or hear someone making racist comments, record it and report if for profit.

</sarcasm>
It might be useful in stamping out this behaviour. Racist trash should be pursued until they are extinct.

It might be useful in stamping out this behaviour. Racist trash should be pursued until they are extinct.

You are entitled to your own opinion and pixels to display that opinion to the world, at least here in the USA. Remember, sticks and stones will break yer bones but words will never hurt you?

You are entitled to your own opinion and pixels to display that opinion to the world, at least here in the USA. Remember, sticks and stones will break yer bones but words will never hurt you?
Is describing people as monkeys that important to you ?

Society should have zero tolerance of this sort of behaviour
I don't know what society it will be when you get jailed for your words. That reminds me of Russian law against 'abusing believers' feelings' or some Ukrainian laws. I am not sure it is a society I would want to live in.

Is describing people as monkeys that important to you ?

No not at all. It's fucking funny as hell. I remember watching as Howard Cosell uttered the phrase "Look at that little Monkey Run" on Monday Night Football. I turned to my dad and said something like "he's gonna get it trouble for that"! My dad said "Yeah probable, but I called you kids 'Little Monkeys' all the time"!

No not at all. It's fucking funny as hell. I remember watching as Howard Cosell uttered the phrase "Look at that little Monkey Run" on Monday Night Football. I turned to my dad and said something like "he's gonna get it trouble for that"! My dad said "Yeah probable, but I called you kids 'Little Monkeys' all the time"!
Well that is the entirety of your objection. If you cant say it to someones face you shouldnt be able to cower behind a keyboard and say it.
These people are offensive and hurtful and its a clear breach of the peace.
If this lad did it to his neighbour the police would arrest him for causing trouble. And rightly so. Racists are a cancer on the community.

10 weeks isnt [sic] much but hopefully he will lose his job and see his life ruined as well. Society should have zero tolerance of this sort of behaviour.

And once, yet again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

Forum List

Back