🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist jailed for spewing online abuse.

You remain ignorant and unaware of your own country’s racism, that explains a lot. I have asked for no law in my country being ripped up. You Brits have limited freedom and you like it, bully for you.

I prefer our laws as it allows people to freely express ourselves, without fear of government retaliation.

I have no tolerance for racism or racists, I find their speech as vile, however, I defend their right to voice their unwanted opinion.

My son lived in the London area for over 10 years and was amused by the Brits and their stifling freedom of expression.
We do not need to call people n.iggaz to feel free. I struggle to understand why you do.

10 weeks isnt much but hopefully he will lose his job and see his life ruined as well. Society should have zero tolerance of this sort of behaviour.

Wow. Jailed for speech. ANd you support that. You really are scum of the earth.

We do not need to call people n.iggaz to feel free. I struggle to understand why you do.

If you are not free to speak, you are not free. Today it is "niggaz", tomorrow, it will be something more.

Hey, remember when you people jailed that reporter for reporting on a trial?

YOu know, more and more, teh Slippery Slope is looking real.

I don’t call people racial slurs, so you don’t need to struggle. I find many words vile, unwarranted and offensive. We have true free speech, protecting vile speech, protects all Americans from an oppressive government that could easily take away such freedom. With that you take the good with the bad.

So if you have freedom of speech why do you have libel laws ? I dont understand.
Well, you can't have unrestricted freedom of speech. Private businesses can impose their standards of communicating with consumers, you can be denied to share some internal information with others, and on and on.

American lefties would love to have similar laws in this country, so they can imprison their enemies and end Freedom.

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

CLINTON: Let me just talk about emails, because everything he just said is absolutely false. But I'm not surprised … It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law of our country.

DT: Because you'd be in jail.

In his last line — “you’d be in jail” — he is outright saying that he would imprison Hillary Clinton in office (if he could). This comes despite the fact that there is no evidence Clinton committed a crime in her handling of the email servers, despite lengthy investigations that found evidence of carelessness and dishonesty. That would be a politically motivated prosecution — retribution for daring to run against Trump and attack him during the campaign.

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

CLINTON: Let me just talk about emails, because everything he just said is absolutely false. But I'm not surprised … It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law of our country.

DT: Because you'd be in jail.

In his last line — “you’d be in jail” — he is outright saying that he would imprison Hillary Clinton in office (if he could). This comes despite the fact that there is no evidence Clinton committed a crime in her handling of the email servers, despite lengthy investigations that found evidence of carelessness and dishonesty. That would be a politically motivated prosecution — retribution for daring to run against Trump and attack him during the campaign.

Trump, and I, believe that there was plenty of evidence that she was guilty of a crime and that she only got off, because of her political power.

Note that TRump did NOT follow up on his threat, once he won, and did not go after her on the issue.

You liberals are following though on your threats, people are in jail NOW because of politically motivated prosecutions AND, if you ever get those "hate speech" laws you want, the numbers of political prisoners would sky rocket.

Sooner or later, this much evil, will blow up in your face.

Exactly. It's not like there aren't any consequences from vile rants,
Vile rants don't create problems, it is silly stupid people that create the problems by pushing it from a rant to an action.

I used to frequent a hobby shop and loved going in visiting and looking. One day the owner who I had talked with several times, thought I kind of knew, went on a rant about blacks, I was shock and I told him I didn't agree and left, I have never went back, I am not supporting a racist. Free speech helped me quit supporting a really ugly person.

people are in jail NOW because of politically motivated prosecutions
Nah, they're in jail because of their actions, not their political speech. they could have marched around the Capitol building that day squealing "Stop the Steal" till the hogs game home, and no body would have been arrested or shot.

Nah, they're in jail because of their actions, not their political speech. they could have marched around the Capitol building that day squealing "Stop the Steal" till the hogs game home, and no body would have been arrested or shot.

There has been hundreds of riots over the last few years. In most of them, dem city administrations have had to be dragged kicking and screaming to prosecute the rioters.

There is ONE riot, where instead, the dems have mobilized across teh country to find and prosecute EVERYONE even CLOSE to being involved.

This violates the Equal Protection clause. It is an injustice, motivated by politics.

The people serving time are thus political prisoners.

They are not the only ones of couse.

There has been hundreds of riots over the last few years.

This violates the Equal Protection clause. It is an injustice, motivated by politics.

The people serving time are thus political prisoners.

Maybe the Jan 6th rioters should have attacked a local Wendy's instead of the Capitol Building while Congress was in that Joint Session counting the EC votes? Probably a lot less cameras.

Maybe the Jan 6th rioters should have attacked a local Wendy's instead of the Capitol Building while Congress was in that Joint Session counting the EC votes? Probably a lot less cameras.

Maybe you should be more honest about the hundreds of riots that targeted shit like police stations and courthouses,.

You remain ignorant and unaware of your own country’s racism, that explains a lot. I have asked for no law in my country being ripped up. You Brits have limited freedom and you like it, bully for you.

I prefer our laws as it allows people to freely express ourselves, without fear of government retaliation.

I have no tolerance for racism or racists, I find their speech as vile, however, I defend their right to voice their unwanted opinion.

My son lived in the London area for over 10 years and was amused by the Brits and their stifling freedom of expression.
You are confused regarding free speech.

What it is, Americans engage mouth, and their brain is five minutes behind, thus spewing shit. They call this free speech. So you have the likes of Musk calling that British diver a paedo because Musk is brain dead about free speech, pretty much like you. Where's his evidence? Liklies up his arse with his brain.

So with Britain, by all means communicate your free speech, but the difference being, engage brain, think, articulate yourself correctly, choose your wording wisely and if you don't have evidence, then expect to have your arse sued in court for slander/libel.

And that's the difference, but, I pretty much doubt that will sink in with you.

10 weeks isnt much but hopefully he will lose his job and see his life ruined as well. Society should have zero tolerance of this sort of behaviour.
I agree in part and disagree with one element.

I agree we should have zero tolerance and 10 months is quite low because he'll be out in 5.

But, I disagree with your punishment. The punishment should be dished out by the court and if they feel his life should be ruined and lose his job, that should be handed out at the same time as his jail sentence. We all make mistakes and I believe you should serve your time/punishment, but, to what was agreed, not what others want.

Trump, and I, believe that there was plenty of evidence that she was guilty of a crime and that she only got off, because of her political power.

Note that TRump did NOT follow up on his threat, once he won, and did not go after her on the issue.

You liberals are following though on your threats, people are in jail NOW because of politically motivated prosecutions AND, if you ever get those "hate speech" laws you want, the numbers of political prisoners would sky rocket.

Sooner or later, this much evil, will blow up in your face.
You and Trump come up short on "evidence" every time.

I agree in part and disagree with one element.

I agree we should have zero tolerance and 10 months is quite low because he'll be out in 5.

But, I disagree with your punishment. The punishment should be dished out by the court and if they feel his life should be ruined and lose his job, that should be handed out at the same time as his jail sentence. We all make mistakes and I believe you should serve your time/punishment, but, to what was agreed, not what others want.
Im not acting as a judge or prosecutor. Its just my feeling that we need to root out these bastards. there is no place for them.

Forum List

Back