🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist jailed for spewing online abuse.

Being able to racially abuse people is not an appropriate use of your freedom of expression. It is exploiting that right. The people who do so are scum.

Nobody of any worth, here in America, is going to give a fuck what some light-loafered British quiche-eater thinks of how we should or should not be allowed to exercise the rights explicitly affirmed in our Constitution, which said British faggot thinks we shouldn't have in the first place.

Once again, we fought two wars to establish that you British filth have no say and no standing in how we Americans run our country.

Last edited:
Nobody of any worth, here in America, is going to give a fuck what some light-loafered British quiche-eater thinks of how we should or should not be allowed to exercise the rights explicitly affirmed in our Constitution, which said British faggot thinks we shouldn't have in the first place.

Once again, we fought two wars to establish that you British filth have no say and no standing in how we Americans run our country.
So if you have freedom of speech why do you have libel laws ? I dont understand.

It's a double edge sword, next thing you know we'd be punished for making fun of politicians or not be allowed to broadcast any of their meetings.
Its something that requires you to be alert. Our government is trying to restrict the right to protest but there is little that can be done unless we vote out the government. Its a slippery slope.

Well bob, its obvious that you do not know the answer to this. I didnt [sic]think you would know.

Trying to explain the standards required in the U.S. to successfully sue someone for slander or libel or other forms of defamation, or the distinction between a civil lawsuit brought by a plaintiff who can prove that he was tangibly harmed by the words and actions of another person as opposed to government imposing arbitrary censorship, to an ignorant faggot such as yourself, would fall under the “trying to teach a pig to sing” cliché.

Your argument is as stupid as the argument you've tried to make in the past, that our Second Amendment creates a “right” to murder someone.

Bob i know that your religion doesnt like people of colour.
Neither does your country. You have a huge racial problem and you Brits can't even acknowledge your part in slavery.

BTW, the guy is an absolute jerk and low life, however I am all for freedom of speech which you are not allowed to enjoy in your country.

Neither does your country. You have a huge racial problem and you Brits can't even acknowledge your part in slavery.

BTW, the guy is an absolute jerk and low life, however I am all for freedom of speech which you are not allowed to enjoy in your country.
Im not aware of anything I have said,or want to say, being "illegal". Calling folk ni.ggas is not a right I feel like defending. It has no place in a polite society.

Just one more thing. This is not a partisan issue. If folk want to rip up these sensible laws they can vote for a party to do so. They would struggle because no mainstream party is promoting such a regressive policy. We are happy with it.

Im not aware of anything I have said,or want to say, being "illegal". Calling folk ni.ggas is not a right I feel like defending. It has no place in a polite society.

Just one more thing. This is not a partisan issue. If folk want to rip up these sensible laws they can vote for a party to do so. They would struggle because no mainstream party is promoting such a regressive policy. We are happy with it.

You remain ignorant and unaware of your own country’s racism, that explains a lot. I have asked for no law in my country being ripped up. You Brits have limited freedom and you like it, bully for you.

I prefer our laws as it allows people to freely express ourselves, without fear of government retaliation.

I have no tolerance for racism or racists, I find their speech as vile, however, I defend their right to voice their unwanted opinion.

My son lived in the London area for over 10 years and was amused by the Brits and their stifling freedom of expression.

Forum List

Back