Racist Judge "termporarily" suspends trial of BLACK woman who killed 3 year-old WHITE boy.

StatesRightsForever

Diamond Member
May 1, 2024
Temporarily suspended my butt. This will be permanent and nothing will be done to this monster. The kid-killer is black and female so it gets double affirmative action. OTOH - White man Trump was convicted of a felony for giving money to his mistress.!!!! All judges take bribes. We have the worst legal system in history.

sep 17 2024 Bionca Ellis, a 33-year-old woman from Ohio, has been declared incompetent to stand trial for the fatal stabbing of three-year-old Julian Wood. The tragic event occurred in a grocery store parking lot, where Ellis allegedly attacked the toddler and his mother, Margot Wood.
Judge John Russo has mandated that Ellis receive in-patient treatment to evaluate her mental health and determine whether she can regain competency to proceed with legal proceedings. As a result, the case has been temporarily suspended.

Horrifying attack that took place in June when Ellis, having “grabbed” a knife from a nearby thrift store, “randomly” targeted Julian and Margot as they exited the grocery store.

Stop crying. Whites have gotten away with killing us for most of the 248 years America has been a country. White cops are doing it now.

Temporarily suspended my butt. This will be permanent and nothing will be done to this monster. The kid-killer is black and female so it gets double affirmative action. OTOH - White man Trump was convicted of a felony for giving money to his mistress.!!!! All judges take bribes. We have the worst legal system in history.
No. It simply isn’t true that all judges take bribes.

Also, stop focusing on race. You come across like that asshole, IQ2.

This is infinitely worse than the george floyd death esp since derek chauvin did what he was supposed to do.!! but the tv networks have censored this story.

A broken system has people supporting a convicted felon for president.

That's an oxymoron if ever there was one. You should learn the difference between between system and people's opinion... and stop trying to insert Orange Man into every conceivable opportunity

I say this is due to the closing of Mental Institutions like this woman should have been in, and would have been in 50 years ago.

Odd how they knew how to do things better back then.

Here's a fact: There are going to be mentally ill people in this world.

How to handle them is a metric of how advanced your society is.<<This is opinion.

No. It simply isn’t true that all judges take bribes.

Also, stop focusing on race. You come across like that asshole, IQ2.
Stop focusing on race??? That's what this is all about, you nitwit. Reverse the races and this would be the lead story on TV for weeks, Instead they have buried it. Fortunately we have the internet.

That's an oxymoron if ever there was one. You should learn the difference between between system and people's opinion... and stop trying to insert Orange Man into every conceivable opportunity
Trump is a convicted felon and you suport him. Your culture is the problem. It shows that the system is broken.

Last edited:
Her mental status should have been addressed before going to trial and used as a defense.

Something is wrong here
What's wrong here is we are not being told why the judge declared her incompetent. That makes it look like he just made it all up. Has she been in a mental institution recently.? What was his basis for this.?

Trumop is a convicted felon and you suport him. Your culture is the problem. It shows that the system is broken.

What is my culture. Be careful because I'm about to tell you what virtually everybody knows about you...and possibly more.

I know

What's wrong here is we are not being told why the judge declared her incompetent. That makes it look like he just made it all up. Has she been in a mental institution recently.? What was his basis for this.?

You're right.

The only reason I know is because my husband is an attorney. He's the one that said something is wrong

Forum List

Back