Racist lefties are angry that an Indian-American man won an election in Detroit

Because of course they are. Indian-American is not one of the approved non-white races in the grievance culture of the left.

Among leftists, there is no room for improvement in Detroit. They want the same old corrupt politicians who flushed the city down the toilet decades ago. They LIKE it.

He should scalp them all

That is what I would do and I'm not even an Indian.

Because of course they are. Indian-American is not one of the approved non-white races in the grievance culture of the left.

Among leftists, there is no room for improvement in Detroit. They want the same old corrupt politicians who flushed the city down the toilet decades ago. They LIKE it.

This is a tweet from a reporter making a comment. And you took that as all Dems are angry that an Indian-American won the Dem primary?

I guess, when you retards have nothing, you just make shit up, eh?

This is a tweet from a reporter making a comment. And you took that as all Dems are angry that an Indian-American won the Dem primary?

The general rule of thumb is, if one liberal says it, 10,000 liberals already believe it. So, yeah, Democrats are racist.

The general rule of thumb is, if one liberal says it, 10,000 liberals already believe it. So, yeah, Democrats are racist.
Well, by that definition, you retards follow an orange loser who is a con-man, rapist, racist, and a whiner.

What would you call yourself?

Joe Biden says he has visited a lot of 7-Elevens in Detroit. In fact, he said that, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Just don't ask him about his hairy legs and black children he calls roaches

M'kay

I'm so tired of race, race, race, race, race, trans, trans, trans

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joe Biden says he has visited a lot of 7-Elevens in Detroit. In fact, he said that, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
Thanks for the contribution, retard and that has to do with this topic, how?

Luckily, Diaper Joe tried to explain what he meant by the whole Indian thingy

Though it might sound like a slight against Indian people, Biden says it really was meant to illustrate the social mobility and variety of Indian Americans. They’re no longer just engineers – now they work the Dunkin Donuts too. Confused?

As for the children are black roaches comment, Joe refused to talk about that further.

And for the first time in my life, I don't blame him for something, I wouldn't either.

Naturally, the DNC media ignores it, so who cares?

Well, by that definition, you retards follow an orange loser who is a con-man, rapist, racist, and a whiner.

What would you call yourself?
I don't associate everything with color, as you apparently do. Even now it's all about color with you losers, black, orange, white, brown, etc. Just further proving the point of the racist proclivities of the left. You should try and argue on the merits of points, not the colors.

Me too....and many others. They've overplayed the crap
Yes. Wildly. And the GOP has overplayed the anti-abortionism. It DOES seem that radicals are taking over both sides! The GOP would do better NOT to scare people like the radical Dems do. I always say they would particularly do better not to scare women: because there are more women than men, and we vote more than men. But did they pay attention with this anti-abortion business? Nope.

I don't associate everything with color, as you apparently do. Even now it's all about color with you losers, black, orange, white, brown, etc. Just further proving the point of the racist proclivities of the left. You should try and argue on the merits of points, not the colors.
Retard. No Dem has come out in anger because an Indian-American has won the primary. No one.

This is a historical Black, Dem base. And yet, Shri Thanedar was able to win. The Twitter quoted at the top of this thread is from a reporter stating this fact.

If the Dems were as much racist as you idiots like to think, Thanedar would not have won. Get it now?

Forum List

Back