Racist lefties are angry that an Indian-American man won an election in Detroit

This is a tweet from a reporter making a comment. And you took that as all Dems are angry that an Indian-American won the Dem primary?

I guess, when you retards have nothing, you just make shit up, eh?

I never said "all Dems". Interesting that you went there right away, though. Very telling.

I'll bet you're upset an Indian-American man won that election.

Because of course they are. Indian-American is not one of the approved non-white races in the grievance culture of the left.

Among leftists, there is no room for improvement in Detroit. They want the same old corrupt politicians who flushed the city down the toilet decades ago. They LIKE it.

The cheating Democrat party flipped Michigan and five other States to steal the election. Democrats are the fraud party

Retard. No Dem has come out in anger because an Indian-American has won the primary. No one.

This is a historical Black, Dem base. And yet, Shri Thanedar was able to win. The Twitter quoted at the top of this thread is from a reporter stating this fact.

If the Dems were as much racist as you idiots like to think, Thanedar would not have won. Get it now?

Not true. Jemele Hill is upset, and she's a Dem. A lot like you, actually.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Retard. No Dem has come out in anger because an Indian-American has won the primary. No one.

This is a historical Black, Dem base. And yet, Shri Thanedar was able to win. The Twitter quoted at the top of this thread is from a reporter stating this fact.

If the Dems were as much racist as you idiots like to think, Thanedar would not have won. Get it now?

Yeah, you hate blacks who sneak out from under your thumb far more than Indians. Black Republicans including Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott and others get your real vitriol as racist Democrats call them white nationalists and Uncle Tom/Tim. You're sick, racist fucks

I never said "all Dems". Interesting that you went there right away, though. Very telling.

Spoken like a lying retard. You came out half-cocked trying to claim that "leftists" are angry by quoting a Tweet that shows anything but.

How does it feel to be proven that you are a lying piece of shit?

Yeah, you hate blacks who sneak out from under your thumb far more than Indians. Black Republicans including Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott and others get your real vitriol as racist Democrats call them white nationalists and Uncle Tom/Tim. You're sick, racist fucks
LOL. This is from a guy who licks the ass of a racist con-man. :auiqs.jpg:

Spoken like a lying retard. You came out half-cocked trying to claim that "leftists" are angry by quoting a Tweet that shows anything but.

How does it feel to be proven that you are a lying piece of shit?

Yeah, some racist leftists are angry. You and Jemele Hill are two that have been open about it. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Many Dems speak up in racist vitriol to any non-white, but what's really sick is the rest of them are silent while they do it. Think that whites who were silent while Democrat KKK members lynched uppity blacks are innocent? Neither do I. And that is the Democrat party today, are you a vocal racist or are you just silent? All Democrats need to be honest

You were associating everything with color, hypocrite.

If nobody cared, nobody would have mentioned, you fucking moron.

LOL. This is from a guy who licks the ass of a racist con-man. :auiqs.jpg:

Who said you don't vote for my lily white ass, you ain't black? Who said blacks are all the same? LOL. Um ... you're the Biden butt licker, racist piece of shit

Yeah, some racist leftists are angry. You and Jemele Hill are two that have been open about it. I'm sure there are plenty more.
Prove it. Prove that Dems are angry that Thanedar won. Or agree that you are a lying piece of shit. Deal?

Who said you don't vote for my lily white ass, you ain't black? Who said blacks are all the same? LOL. Um ... you're the Biden butt licker, racist piece of shit
What the fuck are you mumbling about? Are you on drugs?

You were associating everything with color, hypocrite.

If nobody cared, nobody would have mentioned, you fucking moron.
Spoken like a true racist retard. Could not back your words and so, you are trying to change the subject.

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

I never said "the Dems". Just how fucking dumb are you? I said racist lefties, like you and Jemele Hill, are upset. And that's true.
Same deal. Prove it. Prove that any "lefties" are angry that Thanedar won. Or agree that you are a lying piece of shit. Deal?

I'm sorry, my dear. I know you can't handle words that contradict your DNC programming. Toughen up there, little guy
Awww... did we get triggered? Awww... Now, go and cry to mommy. :itsok:

Forum List

Back