Racist lefties are angry that an Indian-American man won an election in Detroit

So basically they are racist and mad the skin color they wanted didn't get the job. Got it.

Awww... did we get triggered? Awww... Now, go and cry to mommy. :itsok:

Magnus: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me ...

LOL, stupid douche. At least you just admitted what I said is better than the crap you came up with since you just decided to copy me, LOL, racist, ...

Same deal. Prove it. Prove that any "lefties" are angry that Thanedar won. Or agree that you are a lying piece of shit. Deal?

I just did. Two of them. You and Jemele Hill, both racist pieces of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I just did. Two of them. You and Jemele Hill, both racist pieces of shit.
You haven't proved that Jamele Hill's tweet was in anger. She seems to be a reporter reporting the news.

Second, I am neither black nor live in Chicago. I could care less who wins there. My sole purpose was to prove that you are a liar. So, no. I am not angry. This affects me in no way.

And on that score, I have proven that you are a retard who misreads a tweet because you are a lying racist piece of shit.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, do some research before posting. Now, fuck off.

Magnus: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me ...

LOL, stupid douche. At least you just admitted what I said is better than the crap you came up with since you just decided to copy me, LOL, racist, ...

You haven't proved that Jamele Hill's tweet was in anger. She seems to be a reporter reporting the news.

Second, I am neither black nor live in Chicago. I could care less who wins there. My sole purpose was to prove that you are a liar. So, no. I am not angry. This affects me in no way.

And on that score, I have proven that you are a retard who misreads a tweet because you are a lying racist piece of shit.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, do some research before posting. Now, fuck off.

The thread is about Detroit, not Chicago, dipshit. And I know you're not black, because you clearly hate black people. You're a racist, just like Jemele Hill, which is what my thread is about.

LOL

And unable to hold it in any longer, Magnus the fag bursts out crying. Poor girl, try to calm down. Life is a bitch, and so are you. You're also a racist.

God, you're still sobbing. I hear putting a bag over your head can help. Use a plastic one and squeeze it tight, fucking racist faggot ...

The thread is about Detroit, not Chicago, dipshit. And I know you're not black, because you clearly hate black people. You're a racist, just like Jemele Hill, which is what my thread is about.

LOL
Detroit. Chicago. Whatever. I don't live there. And you still haven't proven any leftists are angry that an Indian-American won.

Proving that you are a lying piece of shit. Thanks for confirming, shit-face! :itsok:

And unable to hold it in any longer, Magnus the fag bursts out crying. Poor girl, try to calm down. Life is a bitch, and so are you. You're also a racist.

God, you're still sobbing. I hear putting a bag over your head can help. Use a plastic one and squeeze it tight, fucking racist faggot ...

Forum List

Back