Racist Right Rallies Around Trump

Noobs .. they simply don't realize how predictable they are, they believe they're different....:laugh:

Are you twelve?

If you want to respond to my post and have a real discussion, then be my guest.

Typically on the USMB, members back up their arguments with links or facts.

Which is a perfectly reasonable thing for a chump to do.

If USMB dictates that users do homework for other users , then I am going to go against the grain.

When someone makes a claim, I google it. Demanding proof on the internet is a dishonest deflection tactic, when google can be opened in the next tab.

Noobs .. they simply don't realize how predictable they are, they believe they're different....:laugh:

Are you twelve?

If you want to respond to my post and have a real discussion, then be my guest.

If you can't back you're arguments, you're pretty well a waste of time...

You've proven that you can't but you can act like a spoiled child.

So, you are unable to support your contentions

False.

I can support my contentions just fine.

I am not obligated to do homework for you.

Grow up and act like the capable adult that you are. Google it.

Have a nice day.

Bye mate.

That is not "homework". In debate you are obligated to support any contention you make.

I'm getting a distinct impression that you have many "participation trophies" proudly displayed in your room.

If USMB dictates that users do homework for other users , then I am going to go against the grain.

Then you are likely to be ignored, as you will be following this message.

When someone makes a claim, I google it. Demanding proof on the internet is a dishonest deflection tactic, when google can be opened in the next tab.

Nope, you're just lazy and can't back up you're arguments...talk about deflection...:laugh:

That is not "homework". In debate you are obligated to support any contention you make.

I will support my contentions. I am not going to run simple google searches for you.

You are an able bodied adult. You are more than capable of opening up the other tab and checking my claim.

So again, I am not obligated to do homework for you. You are not entitled to have me as your infobot.

I'm getting a distinct impression that you have many "participation trophies" proudly displayed in your room.

Deflection.

Like everything else that has been posted.

10491967_748850561851489_7360172190691504912_n.jpg

So, - likening your argument to any case in court - you are saying that a defendant must prove that he/she is innocent, rather than the accuser to prove that he/she is guilty?

That is not the way it works in civilized places.

You must be French or insane.

So, - likening your argument to any case in court - you are saying that a defendant must prove that he/she is innocent, rather than the accuser to prove that he/she is guilty?

That is not the way it works in civilized places.

The funny thing is - I know the disposition of the discrimination suit he mentioned. Apparently he doesn't, or he'd not have brought it up. :laugh:

False equivalency.

This would be an intellectually honest response...

"I searched what you are talking about, but I could not find any information."

Forum List

Back