Racist Right Rallies Around Trump

Gawd, the level of ignorance you self-betray. What a masochist.

Sexually I am also a sadist.

I didn't say it had nothing to do with race. Of course the plaintiffs played the race card, because it was all they had. They wanted Trump to be forced to rent to people of unsound financing abilities. Unfortunately for the plaintiffs, the fact that they were black was incidental and irrelevant.

Contradiction.

You said the suit had nothing to do with racial issues.

Racial issues was involved within the suit. Race was brought into just about every contention made by the federal government.

The disposition of the case rejected that nonsense, and Trump was essentially left to rent to who he wanted. He won.

A settlement is not a legal victory. It was only net loss for Trump.

And no, if he continued to violate the act he could easily be sued again. I am sure the feds were eager too.

(Billy facepalms, laughs.)

Race was brought into just about every contention made by the federal government.

A settlement is not a legal victory. It was only net loss for Trump.

And no, if he continued to violate the act he could easily be sued again. I am sure the feds were eager too.
A settlement isn't guilt either so you fail on that one. And the government making accusations isn't proof of anything either. You need to step up your game.

Noobs .. they simply don't realize how predictable they are, they believe they're different....:laugh:

Are you twelve?

If you want to respond to my post and have a real discussion, then be my guest.

If you can't back you're arguments, you're pretty well a waste of time...

You've proven that you can't but you can act like a spoiled child.

Actually you're the one acting like a spoiled child. You expect others to do your work for you.

Just for laughs, I so love making fools of you stupid people, here's a link to a search on the subject. So click it and then pick your article.

There's over 3 million of them so I'm sure you will be able to find answers. That is IF you actually want them.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=trump+housing+discrimination+lawsuit&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=trump+housing+discrimination+lawsuit&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=898…

Noobs .. they simply don't realize how predictable they are, they believe they're different....:laugh:

Are you twelve?

Actually you're the one acting like a spoiled child. You expect others to do your work for you.

Just for laughs, I so love making fools of you stupid people, here's a link to a search on the subject. So click it and then pick your article.

There's over 3 million of them so I'm sure you will be able to find answers. That is IF you actually want them.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=trump+housing+discrimination+lawsuit&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=trump+housing+discrimination+lawsuit&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=898…
LOL, this retard chastises someone for not doing their own work then backs it up with a link.

It doesn't get stupider than that.

Are you twelve?

Eh, just trying to school the noob on the rules, he wasn't interested and you're fool enough to miss the point and stroke you're little ego for my amusement.. so thanks

Are you twelve?

Eh, just trying to school the noob on the rules, he wasn't interested and you're fool enough to miss the point and stroke you're little ego for my amusement.. so thanks

Oh your point wasn't you wanted to know about how trump discriminated against minorities?

Gee that's all you've been doing is attack that person about proof of their claims.

Now you're saying it's not about proof?

I know you people lie every time you say anything but this time it's not logical. But then when is a conservative honest or logical?

That would be NEVER.

Are you twelve?

Oh your point wasn't you wanted to know about how trump discriminated against minorities?

Gee that's all you've been doing is attack that person about proof of their claims.

Now you're saying it's not about proof?

I know you people lie every time you say anything but this time it's not logical. But then when is a conservative honest or logical?

That would be NEVER.

blah blah blah... you are boring ... and a waste of time...

Fucking noob idiot.. YOU MADE THE CHARGE.. you prove it.

WTF-memes-google-it.jpg

i'm very disappointed in president trump's racism. he goes to the negro church in detroit, and instead of burning it down, he puts on a jew-scarf and praises allah. he couldn't even be bothered to spray paint a swastika on the sidewalk out front.

Forum List

Back