Racist Squad member calls Kyle “white supremacist domestic terrorist” and refuses to apologize

Sorry folks. Sometimes you have to use tactics that make them tell the truth.

Which most certainly happened in this thread .

You wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.
I ask again: you asked me, a Jewish woman, what I have done to improve the situation with blacks.

Now I ask you: what have YOU done to improve the situation with antisemitism? It‘s on the rise, and much of it is coming from Democrats.

Sorry folks. Sometimes you have to use tactics that make them tell the truth.

Which most certainly happened in this thread .
I find that all the time. They can deny all they want, but allow them to talk, and their true feelings come out.

I find that all the time. They can deny all they want, but allow them to talk, and their true feelings come out.
They are easy . Only stir the pot a little to make the truth come out. These 2 chumps were easy. Easy for any to see as well.

did you answer me?
I did….didn’t you see? I’m helping people, mostly blacks, with the financial literacy skills via a volunteer class I teach, and also contribute generously to the nearby homeless shelter, which is almost all black.

So, your turn: what have you done to help fight antisemitism? Or are you one of those Democrats crying non-stop about racism and give a big shrug to antisemitism?

How people feel about Jews is none of my concern. I have nothing against Jews.
Ah. So you’re admitting you’re doing nothing to help Jews. Yet you question what I, a Jew, am doing to help blacks.

That’s the problem in a nutshell. Leftists are demanding that everything be turned upside down because of racism, and then are very clear about saying that Jew-hate is none of their concern.

What if *I* shrugged when told there is racism and said “how people feel about blacks is not my concern”?

I don't hate Jews. I don't hurt Jews. I don't speak ill of Jews. Thats enough.
No, it’s not enough. Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. Yet to you, doing nothing about antisemitism is perfectly fine, while you snidely asked what *I* have done to fight racism.

You sure are demonstrating Leftists’ hypocrisy.

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

She is an embarrassment. Then again so are Markey and Warren. My state can sure pick em..

Forum List

Back