Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

It was wrong, but it was also wrong when Obama has done similar.

Was it so kindergarten when Obama said "I won, get over it"?
Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him.
Are you kidding? He attacked FOX news relentlessly. Furthermore, when did any Republican attack Obama the way that douche bag Lewis attacked Trump? We're not talking about some anonymous citizen. We're talking about a U.S. Congressman.

"You lie!" - Rep. Joe Wilson

Rep. Jeff Duncon (on Obama's birth certificate): Let’s go back and revisit some of these things because Americans have questions about not only the IRS scandal but also about the president’s validity.

Donald Trump (one of many tweets) "Obama also fabricated his own birth certificate after being pressured to produce one by @realDonaldTrump"

Mike Huckabee: "Don't you think it's fair also to ask [Barack Obama] . . . how come we don't have a health record, we don't have a college record, we don't have a birth cer - why, Mr. Obama, did you spend millions of dollars in courts all over this country to defend against having to present a birth certificate. It's one thing to say, I've - you've seen it, goodbye. But why go to court and send lawyers to defend against having to show it? Don't you think we deserve to know more about this man?"

Newt Gingrich on Obama: "What if he is so outside our comprehension" that he can be understood "only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior?"

So went did Obama go out of his way to relentlessly attack these individuals who criticized him?

Wilson was the only member of Congress, and what he said is true. Obama did lie.

Or he was wrong. Does that justify yelling at the president disrespectfully?

If so then is Lewis justified in considering Trump illegitimate based on Russia's hacking :dunno:

Then of course there are all the other examples I gave.

And, the fact that Obama didn't go and attack those speakers.
Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him.
Are you kidding? He attacked FOX news relentlessly. Furthermore, when did any Republican attack Obama the way that douche bag Lewis attacked Trump? We're not talking about some anonymous citizen. We're talking about a U.S. Congressman.

Rep. Jeff Duncon (on Obama's birth certificate): Let’s go back and revisit some of these things because Americans have questions about not only the IRS scandal but also about the president’s validity.

Donald Trump (one of many tweets) "Obama also fabricated his own birth certificate after being pressured to produce one by @realDonaldTrump"

Mike Huckabee: "Don't you think it's fair also to ask [Barack Obama] . . . how come we don't have a health record, we don't have a college record, we don't have a birth cer - why, Mr. Obama, did you spend millions of dollars in courts all over this country to defend against having to present a birth certificate. It's one thing to say, I've - you've seen it, goodbye. But why go to court and send lawyers to defend against having to show it? Don't you think we deserve to know more about this man?"

Newt Gingrich on Obama: "What if he is so outside our comprehension" that he can be understood "only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior?"

So went did Obama go out of his way to relentlessly attack these individuals who criticized him?

Wilson was the only member of Congress, and what he said is true. Obama did lie.

Or he was wrong. Does that justify yelling at the president disrespectfully?

If so then is Lewis justified in considering Trump illegitimate based on Russia's hacking :dunno:

Then of course there are all the other examples I gave.

And, the fact that Obama didn't go and attack those speakers.

Obviously your a partisan hack, Obama is no saint...

And lo and behold...a deflection.

Deflection? No try criticizing...

"I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him."

God you're stupid...

"I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him."

God you're stupid...

And I'm not too impressed with you either.

It's so kindergarten, and accomplishes nothing. That's what's pathetic.

101 Donald Trump Lies: The GOP Presidential Nominee’s Pathological Dishonesty
101 Donald Trump Lies: The GOP Presidential Nominee’s Pathological Dishonesty | Right Wing Watch

“I will always tell you the truth,” Donald Trump declares at his rallies. “I speak the truth for all of you.”

While Trump styles himself as a bold and daring truth-teller, he has led a campaign replete with glaring lies and blatant falsehoods.

Trump’s dishonesty is often part of an effort to corroborate his racist, conspiratorial and paranoid view of America and the world at large, along with his constant need for self-validation, drive to quash critics and inability to ever admit mistakes or apologize.

Trump lies so effortlessly, so frequently and so thoughtlessly that even this list of 101 of his biggest lies is incomplete.

Trump has somehow managed to largely preserve his image as an honest politician, despite the fact that he has shown himself to be nothing more than a pathological liar.

Here are just 101 of the lies Trump has told about himself, others and the country in the lead-up to and during his campaign for president:

Table of Contents

Obama’s Last Presidential Lies | Black Agenda Report

101 Donald Trump Lies: The GOP Presidential Nominee’s Pathological Dishonesty
101 Donald Trump Lies: The GOP Presidential Nominee’s Pathological Dishonesty | Right Wing Watch

“I will always tell you the truth,” Donald Trump declares at his rallies. “I speak the truth for all of you.”

While Trump styles himself as a bold and daring truth-teller, he has led a campaign replete with glaring lies and blatant falsehoods.

Trump’s dishonesty is often part of an effort to corroborate his racist, conspiratorial and paranoid view of America and the world at large, along with his constant need for self-validation, drive to quash critics and inability to ever admit mistakes or apologize.

Trump lies so effortlessly, so frequently and so thoughtlessly that even this list of 101 of his biggest lies is incomplete.

Trump has somehow managed to largely preserve his image as an honest politician, despite the fact that he has shown himself to be nothing more than a pathological liar.

Here are just 101 of the lies Trump has told about himself, others and the country in the lead-up to and during his campaign for president:

Table of Contents

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.
You claimed you did not defend Hillary about her comment and yet here you are doing it again.
You are off the rails... I don't know what you are talking about.
Not only are you defending her now you think lying about it is the way to deflect from your defense and claim you did not defend her statement.

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
What exactly did he do that we should be in awe of? Did he walk down the street with some people while chanting? Lets slow down with using the term "icon", particularly when this guy isnt one.

God you're stupid...

And I'm not too impressed with you either.

WOW, I'm so impressed...

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

halve?

Are you one of the "halves" or the "halve-nots"?

God you're stupid...
You are from the state of TEX-ASS which makes you severely stupid!!!!

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Nope, he did exactly the right thing. The next Dem douche bag who considers attacking Trump will now think long and hard before he does. Lewis has made himself a laughing stock. Trump hit him right between the eyes, and it was a beautiful sight.

It's so kindergarten, and accomplishes nothing. That's what's pathetic.

You mean like when he childishly tried to get Fox Banned from the Whit House? Or perhaps when he said he was at war with all republicans and ask his "army" to mobilize?

Unlike the deflections you pull out of your ass?

Such as?
You keep ignoring the answers to your question and deflecting when ever any one criticizes someone you support.

Such as?
You keep ignoring the answers to your question and deflecting when ever any one criticizes someone you support.

That's a nice general answer. What deflection?

Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?
She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin
That's right she called half of his supporters deplorable, and you defend that as if it is meaningless.
Show me the quote... you are regurgitating manipulated spin

In Context: Hillary Clinton and the 'basket of deplorables'

Such as?

I repeat respond to the answers to your question not deflecting with this word game.

Such as?

I repeat respond to the answers to your question not deflecting with this word game.

No. You can't provide any examples. So you just throw in generalities. No word games there.

Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.
You claimed you did not defend Hillary about her comment and yet here you are doing it again.
You are off the rails... I don't know what you are talking about.
Not only are you defending her now you think lying about it is the way to deflect from your defense and claim you did not defend her statement.
I explained her statement since you obviously didn't understand what she was talking about. It was a mistake for her to try and play in the dirt with Trump and the comment blew up in her face... I don't care if you think I'm defending her or not, this is a pointless conversation since apparently your motive is to try and label me as a liar.

Forum List

Back