Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

It's not like Lewis didn't know Trump would punch back.

Lewis is not a victim, as much as the PC zealots want him to be.

I'm reminded of the reaction to the convention when Hillary trotted out Khzir Kahn, who proceeded to lambaste Trump in front of Millions. When Trump responded by pointing out that the man's chattel was standing obediently to his side, the same regressives who thought the stunt was great were absolutely shitting bricks that Trump would even ask an obvious question about why she didn't speak as well .

Khzir Kahn's wife was too emotional to speak, and later, in a seperate interview, she talked about it barely holding herself together. It's shameful to attack them on that basis soley because he was a Muslim. He gave an excellent speech, it was the best one in the convention. About what it meant to them, to be American. Funny thing was, if he wasn't a Muslim no one would have commented on his wife.
If he wasn't a Muslim, he would not have been on stage. It was all just a very cynical and calculated ploy.

As for your mention that the issue of his wife would not have been brought up were he not Muslim, though, of course not. They are the ones following an ideology where women are second class people by very design.

And all Muslims are like this huh?

You can't accept anything different? Pretend for a moment his speech was outside of the convention - would you still be attacking him and his wife?

Was it so kindergarten when Obama said "I won, get over it"?
Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Nope, he did exactly the right thing. The next Dem douche bag who considers attacking Trump will now think long and hard before he does. Lewis has made himself a laughing stock. Trump hit him right between the eyes, and it was a beautiful sight.

It's so kindergarten, and accomplishes nothing. That's what's pathetic.

Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

It sure as hell does.......at least here on USMB.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.
Meh! President Obama will still be blamed for the next 4 years to allow Trump cover as he screws the country economically and financially. Conservative know no bounds.

More than likely the other way around. If things do go well--especially in the economy, you on the left will be telling us the next four years it all had to do with DumBama and not Trump. After all, you all blamed Bush for DumBama's failures his first four years.
Yes all you Banana Republicans will prove you can't govern for all the people. The country will reject the Banana Conservative Republican Ideology over the next 4 years.

Get your popcorn ready......you are going to witness GOP over-reach with its new found power in the next 4 years.

Got my popcorn machine timer set to this Friday......extra butter too!
Set it to 4 years to record the con artist Fascism you rat bastards have unleashed on the United States.

That's right, and we will watch you cry and scream in pain the entire four years. Oh my, so much to look forward to. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.
John Lewis is a grone man. The racists are the ones who think he can't take a little criticism because of his black skin. Treating adults like adults is not "lack of sensitivity." The leftwing theory that we all have to walk on tenter hooks around black people is one reason people are tired of the left. That's why they voted for Trump.

You douche bags are completely over the bend. No one is buying your bullshit any longer, and you just can't take it.

Go Trump!
What about my comment makes you think I'm a "off the bend douche bag" please clarify
I don't know what "off the bend" means, so I can't tell you.

It really is too bad so many folks can't just disagree with politicians. So many nowadays, feel a need to go to the extreme. Like this OP, they feel they have to demonize them to a point where they don't consider them human beings anymore. It's dehumanizing hysteria. Once they've dehumanized them sufficiently, they then feel they have the right to attack them viciously. It leads to some people even attacking Politicians' children.

Some really start believing anything's fair game because of the so many perceived slights they've created in their heads. It really is sad that so many Americans have become so hateful and irrational. My hope is that Trump and some Democrats can get together for the good of the country. Trump does have some faults, but he's not the Boogeyman monster this OP and many others have created in their heads. Folks just gotta calm down and be more positive.
Sorry, but Trump will be proven to be the Great Divider N Chief with the GOP congress and Trumps cabinet picks set to further bankrupt the poor and middle class while enriching the 1 percent.

I was speaking generally about libs and Dems.
They want you to walk on egg shells around everyone! They want you to shut up and just take whatever they dish out. Not happening anymore.

I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.
John Lewis is a grone man. The racists are the ones who think he can't take a little criticism because of his black skin. Treating adults like adults is not "lack of sensitivity." The leftwing theory that we all have to walk on tenter hooks around black people is one reason people are tired of the left. That's why they voted for Trump.

You douche bags are completely over the bend. No one is buying your bullshit any longer, and you just can't take it.

Go Trump!
I'll ask you too Depotoo... what about my comment makes you think I want anybody shut up and take it. Be specific

Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.
Meh! President Obama will still be blamed for the next 4 years to allow Trump cover as he screws the country economically and financially. Conservative know no bounds.

More than likely the other way around. If things do go well--especially in the economy, you on the left will be telling us the next four years it all had to do with DumBama and not Trump. After all, you all blamed Bush for DumBama's failures his first four years.
Yes all you Banana Republicans will prove you can't govern for all the people. The country will reject the Banana Conservative Republican Ideology over the next 4 years.

Seems to me you don't know what you're talking about. Look at who has the most Governors in this country. Apparently people now believe Republicanism is the best leadership for the country.

Funny that you have to say "electoral college" instead of " the majority of Americans" you still got a point, just not a very strong one

You have no idea what the majority of this country wanted. They didn't run a campaign to see who could get the most people.
I understand that. My point still stands. The electoral college vote was a matter of approx 100k total votes in 3 swing states. That's the Electoral college landslide everybody is talking about

Go Trump!
What about my comment makes you think I'm a "off the bend douche bag" please clarify
More word games huh?? "Over the bend" your words... did you really not know what I was talking about?? I pose the same question to you

Go Trump!
More word games huh?? "Over the bend" your words... did you really not know what I was talking about?? I pose the same question to you
You were beating about the Bush in your attempt to say "shut the fuck up" without being obvious about it. That's what "I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues" means. In other words, it's not an issue unless you say it's an issue.

I was speaking generally about libs and Dems.
They want you to walk on egg shells around everyone! They want you to shut up and just take whatever they dish out. Not happening anymore.

Go Trump!
I'll ask you too Depotoo... what about my comment makes you think I want anybody shut up and take it. Be specific
That will get you far

Go Trump!
You were beating about the Bush in your attempt to say "shut the fuck up" without being obvious about it. That's what "I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues" means. In other words, it's not an issue unless you say it's an issue.
I was saying it to the OP, which you don't agree with either... so apparently you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I wasnt beating around the bush, I said exactly what I wanted too. Ya see, people don't need to be douchebags to get their point across

Go Trump!
I was saying it to the OP, which you don't agree with either... so apparently you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I wasnt beating around the bush, I said exactly what I wanted too. Ya see, people don't need to be douchebags to get their point across

You said "shut the fuck up," but you denied saying that to another poster.

Typical two-faced lib.

Get your popcorn ready......you are going to witness GOP over-reach with its new found power in the next 4 years.

Got my popcorn machine timer set to this Friday......extra butter too!
Set it to 4 years to record the con artist Fascism you rat bastards have unleashed on the United States.

That's right, and we will watch you cry and scream in pain the entire four years. Oh my, so much to look forward to. :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Meh! We are going to sit back and watch the GOP congress Overreach right into oblivion. The GOP can't Govern for all the people. The GOP only knows how to govern for the 1 percent.

Meh! We are going to sit back and watch the GOP congress Overreach right into oblivion. The GOP can't Govern for all the people. The GOP only knows how to govern for the 1 percent.

If that's what you believe, be my guest. But whatever the GOP has been doing the past several years, people seem to like. That's why we majorities in all branches of government.

Was it so kindergarten when Obama said "I won, get over it"?
Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Nope, he did exactly the right thing. The next Dem douche bag who considers attacking Trump will now think long and hard before he does. Lewis has made himself a laughing stock. Trump hit him right between the eyes, and it was a beautiful sight.

It's so kindergarten, and accomplishes nothing. That's what's pathetic.

I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him.

Seems to me you don't know what you're talking about. Look at who has the most Governors in this country. Apparently people now believe Republicanism is the best leadership for the country.
It won't take the voters long to see what the GOP CON game is all about. Already Trump voters are having voter remorse due to Trumps cabinet picks of wall street and Goldman Sach's selections who specializes in enriching themselves and the 1 percent as the working poor and middle class suffer.

No were close, get your thumb out of your mouth and call your mommy, maybe she can whip your ass into shape...

If that's what you believe, be my guest. But whatever the GOP has been doing the past several years, people seem to like. That's why we majorities in all branches of government.
It won't last. Thats why we have elections. The GOP know they have to act fast. Not because the country demands it; but because they must react fast so the rest of the country is disorganized to stop their thievery of further wealth theft to the 1 per cent.

Forum List

Back