Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

Was it so kindergarten when Obama said "I won, get over it"?
Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Nope, he did exactly the right thing. The next Dem douche bag who considers attacking Trump will now think long and hard before he does. Lewis has made himself a laughing stock. Trump hit him right between the eyes, and it was a beautiful sight.

It's so kindergarten, and accomplishes nothing. That's what's pathetic.

I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him.
Are you kidding? He attacked FOX news relentlessly. Furthermore, when did any Republican attack Obama the way that douche bag Lewis attacked Trump? We're not talking about some anonymous citizen. We're talking about a U.S. Congressman.

Actually they still blame Bush-

Pelosi Blames Bush For $9 Trillion In Debt Added Under Obama
2 days ago.
Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

It sure as hell does.......at least here on USMB.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.
Meh! President Obama will still be blamed for the next 4 years to allow Trump cover as he screws the country economically and financially. Conservative know no bounds.

More than likely the other way around. If things do go well--especially in the economy, you on the left will be telling us the next four years it all had to do with DumBama and not Trump. After all, you all blamed Bush for DumBama's failures his first four years.

The race war started 8 years ago.
Figures conservative white America because a blackman kicked their lily white ass's and won the WH. The fact that a black family would reside in the WH built by black slaves was unbearable for white racist to except.

I wonder how may millions of white conservative "Red-State" voters went to their graves knowing this fact!

2 days ago.
Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.
Meh! President Obama will still be blamed for the next 4 years to allow Trump cover as he screws the country economically and financially. Conservative know no bounds.

More than likely the other way around. If things do go well--especially in the economy, you on the left will be telling us the next four years it all had to do with DumBama and not Trump. After all, you all blamed Bush for DumBama's failures his first four years.

Oh yes, and some here are still blaming Reagan for the shrinking of the middle-class.

2 days ago.

Oh yes, and some here are still blaming Reagan for the shrinking of the middle-class.
You do know Trump will increase the deficit by 5-7 trillion dollars with his proposed tax cuts for the 1 percent and his plan's with war with IRAN.

What about my comment makes you think I'm a "off the bend douche bag" please clarify
I don't know what "off the bend" means, so I can't tell you.
More word games huh?? "Over the bend" your words... did you really not know what I was talking about?? I pose the same question to you
You were beating about the Bush in your attempt to say "shut the fuck up" without being obvious about it. That's what "I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues" means. In other words, it's not an issue unless you say it's an issue.
I was saying it to the OP, which you don't agree with either... so apparently you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I wasnt beating around the bush, I said exactly what I wanted too. Ya see, people don't need to be douchebags to get their point across

You said "shut the fuck up," but you denied saying that to another poster.

Typical two-faced lib.
What are you babbling about??

2 days ago.

You do know Trump will increase the deficit by 5-7 trillion dollars with his proposed tax cuts for the 1 percent and his plan's with war with IRAN.

One, he has no plans for a war in Iran. Two, the GOP Congress won't approve any of his spending unless they see the necessity for it.

Trump is not Obama. He does not think he's king.

Or when he said, "But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Nope, he did exactly the right thing. The next Dem douche bag who considers attacking Trump will now think long and hard before he does. Lewis has made himself a laughing stock. Trump hit him right between the eyes, and it was a beautiful sight.

I am trying to remember when Obama went out of his way to relentlessly attack individuals who criticized him.
Are you kidding? He attacked FOX news relentlessly. Furthermore, when did any Republican attack Obama the way that douche bag Lewis attacked Trump? We're not talking about some anonymous citizen. We're talking about a U.S. Congressman.

"You lie!" - Rep. Joe Wilson

Rep. Jeff Duncon (on Obama's birth certificate): Let’s go back and revisit some of these things because Americans have questions about not only the IRS scandal but also about the president’s validity.

Donald Trump (one of many tweets) "Obama also fabricated his own birth certificate after being pressured to produce one by @realDonaldTrump"

Mike Huckabee: "Don't you think it's fair also to ask [Barack Obama] . . . how come we don't have a health record, we don't have a college record, we don't have a birth cer - why, Mr. Obama, did you spend millions of dollars in courts all over this country to defend against having to present a birth certificate. It's one thing to say, I've - you've seen it, goodbye. But why go to court and send lawyers to defend against having to show it? Don't you think we deserve to know more about this man?"

Newt Gingrich on Obama: "What if he is so outside our comprehension" that he can be understood "only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior?"

So went did Obama go out of his way to relentlessly attack these individuals who criticized him?

He has attacked Trump at every turn.
Obama: Trump Would Abuse Presidential Powers; Trump Criticizes Obama
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/obama-trump.html
Obama Urges Soldiers to Question Trump's Authority, 'Criticize Our President' - Breitbart
Obama Criticizes Trump in Rutgers Commencement Speech: "Ignorance Is Not a Virtue"
Obama Calls Trump Unfit, Urges Republicans to Repudiate Him

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

Rep. Jeff Duncon (on Obama's birth certificate): Let’s go back and revisit some of these things because Americans have questions about not only the IRS scandal but also about the president’s validity.

Donald Trump (one of many tweets) "Obama also fabricated his own birth certificate after being pressured to produce one by @realDonaldTrump"

Mike Huckabee: "Don't you think it's fair also to ask [Barack Obama] . . . how come we don't have a health record, we don't have a college record, we don't have a birth cer - why, Mr. Obama, did you spend millions of dollars in courts all over this country to defend against having to present a birth certificate. It's one thing to say, I've - you've seen it, goodbye. But why go to court and send lawyers to defend against having to show it? Don't you think we deserve to know more about this man?"

Newt Gingrich on Obama: "What if he is so outside our comprehension" that he can be understood "only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior?"

So went did Obama go out of his way to relentlessly attack these individuals who criticized him?

Wilson was the only member of Congress, and what he said is true. Obama did lie.

Wilson was the only member of Congress, and what he said is true. Obama did lie.

Or he was wrong. Does that justify yelling at the president disrespectfully?

If so then is Lewis justified in considering Trump illegitimate based on Russia's hacking :dunno:

Then of course there are all the other examples I gave.

And, the fact that Obama didn't go and attack those speakers.

It's not like Lewis didn't know Trump would punch back.

Lewis is not a victim, as much as the PC zealots want him to be.
Punch back....how lame

All Trump retorts are of the level of ...You suck
Agreed. Embarrassing.

But Lewis knew he'd do it.
Everyone knows how Trump will respond

That's why they bait him.

Trumps typical "payback"

CNN is a lousy network
Nobody reads the NY Times
John Lewis is a horrible congressman
Miss Universe is fat

I heard better comebacks in fifth grade

Figures conservative white America because a blackman kicked their lily white ass's and won the WH. The fact that a black family would reside in the WH built by black slaves was unbearable for white racist to except.

I wonder how may millions of white conservative "Red-State" voters went to their graves knowing this fact!
Blacks have been in the white house since it was built, the first time. These are modern times. No one found an affirmative action black family in the white house unbearable. Whites have accepted the advancement of the black unqualified since Patrick Chavis aced Alan Bakke out of medical school. That turned out exactly as expected.

It's not like Lewis didn't know Trump would punch back.

Lewis is not a victim, as much as the PC zealots want him to be.

I'm reminded of the reaction to the convention when Hillary trotted out Khzir Kahn, who proceeded to lambaste Trump in front of Millions. When Trump responded by pointing out that the man's chattel was standing obediently to his side, the same regressives who thought the stunt was great were absolutely shitting bricks that Trump would even ask an obvious question about why she didn't speak as well .
Attacking Gold Star mothers is always a wise move
same as attacking POWs

hmmm...more disrespectful comments from members of Congress:

Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala.: Asked about the president’s eligibility at an Alabama town hall meeting back in February, Shelby said, “Well, his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven’t seen any birth certificate. You have to be born in America to be president.” Almost immediately afterward, his spokesperson was saying that the local paper had distorted what happened, adding, “While [Shelby] hasn’t personally seen the president’s birth certificate, he is confident that the matter has been thoroughly examined.”

Bill Posey, R Florida - said he "couldn't swear on a stack of bibles" that Obama was born in the Us

Blacks have been in the white house since it was built, the first time. These are modern times. No one found an affirmative action black family in the white house unbearable. Whites have accepted the advancement of the black unqualified since Patrick Chavis aced Alan Bakke out of medical school. That turned out exactly as expected.

The Obama's succeeded because of affirmative action? Oh really?

2 days ago.

One, he has no plans for a war in Iran. Two, the GOP Congress won't approve any of his spending unless they see the necessity for it.

Trump is not Obama. He does not think he's king.

Meh!!!! RFC, Trump will be forever known as the pathological lying 'Fake De-legitimized President', a traitor and Putin's useful idiot, who lost the popular vote by approx. 9 million votes (Hillary 3 million, Johnson 4.5 million, Stein 1.5 million) and took the treasonous act of siding with Russia against the U.S.

Interesting that Trump peddled the birther LIE for 8 years and failed at trying to legitimatize President Obama, but now it is Trump who is DE-LEGITIMIZE based on TRUTH - you reap what you sow.

It is laughable and quite pathetic that the Trump supporters (aka Trumpanzies Red State voters) foolishly think that Trump and the GOP cares about them and will make their lives better: The GOP and Trump are focused on obtaining dictatorial POWER, advancing his GREED, and benefiting HIMSELF, as he puts the Americans and America under the thumb of Putin/Russia.

Americans are crazy to have elected Trump to be POTUS - Trump is a dangerous pathological lying CON ARTIST, and potentially traitorous threat to Americans and America. When he came out to greet the public after winning the election, he looked like a deer in headlights, shocked, and probably thinking to himself:

THESE IDIOTS FELL FOR MY CON - I PULLED OFF THE GREATEST CON IN HISTORY - Oh well, F THEM, I AM GOING TO BE POTUS now, where I can enrich myself further with money and power while F'ing over Americans and America and putting them under the thumb of Russia - it's all about advancing Trump.

To the people who voted for Trump and Republicans: Trump and the GOP are using you like toilet tissue - you are his A-wipe, and you DESERVE IT SUCKERS. You wanted change, Trump is going to give you change for the WORSE .

Electing Republicans into office is often like inviting a terrorist to your house for dinner: You're the one that's being served up on the platter, but by the time you realize it, your life has been destroyed,

Forum List

Back