Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

You know...Trump should have ignored Lewis. That's one of Trumps huge failings - he can't ignore. Obama managed to do that, but Trump doesn't seem capable of it. Not everything is worth responding to. Lewis said he considered Trump illegitimate. Kind of puts Lewis in the same category as the Republican politicians who endorsed the birther conspiracy theory doesn't it?
Yes, yes it does.

Interesting that so many here do not seem to get it. Birthers are claiming that those demanding Trump is illegitimate are anti-American and those calling Trump illegitimate see themselves as ion the high ground when looking down on birthers.

Yet they are sadly very similar.

Funny that you have to say "electoral college" instead of " the majority of Americans" you still got a point, just not a very strong one

You have no idea what the majority of this country wanted. They didn't run a campaign to see who could get the most people.
We have a good indication though. The vote totals did speak for themselves and there was a RESOUNDING WINNER:

Don't care: 108,000,000
Clinton: 65,844,610
Trump: 62,979,636

Voter turnout was at an all time low. That means we have no real idea what a majority of Americans wanted - we did not have enough show up to the polls to make that call. Those that continually reference the PV always seem top forget that detail.

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
Trump, had he been institutionalized like Charles Manson during his early life would've been NO DIFFERENT than Manson. What we're witnessing today is Helter Skelter Part 2.

Fuck off or adopt a shit load of maturity, Trump.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Lewis is no hero
And why not? Why can't the alt right explain what brought their goldfish minds to that conclusion? It's because you've heard those weak ass generalizations from Republican politicians and Fox news for years and THERE lies the American political divide.

Trump, had he been institutionalized like Charles Manson during his early life would've been NO DIFFERENT than Manson. What we're witnessing today is Helter Skelter Part 2.

Calm down Snowflake and retreat to your safe space.

Lewis is no hero
And why not? Why can't the alt right explain what brought their goldfish minds to that conclusion? It's because you've heard those weak ass generalizations from Republican politicians and Fox news for years and THERE lies the American political divide.

I wouldn't know...I'm not "alt right" and I suspect you don't even know someone from the "alt right"

Racist Black Panthers have started the demonisation of Donald J Trump, our duly elected 45th President

Not only demonizing him but recruited the CIA to depose or murder him.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin
She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.
I get what she was saying. You seem to want to ignore it.

She was saying that Trump supporters were largely racists and bigots. There is no 'word games' with that. I have provided the exact quote and the exact words - things that you demanded.

Now you are calling people who do not agree with you that she did not actually mean what she said 'idiots.' It seems that you did not actually expect anyone to give you the exact words and point out how how she called half or Trump supporters bigots. The facts speak for themselves.
Anybody that thinks Clinton was calling Trump supporters deplorable racists is an idiot. She was calling anybody who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc. deplorable. It's pretty simple. She did make a mistake with her "half" statement and she paid the price

Funny that you have to say "electoral college" instead of " the majority of Americans" you still got a point, just not a very strong one

You have no idea what the majority of this country wanted. They didn't run a campaign to see who could get the most people.
We have a good indication though. The vote totals did speak for themselves and there was a RESOUNDING WINNER:

Voter turnout was at an all time low. That means we have no real idea what a majority of Americans wanted - we did not have enough show up to the polls to make that call. Those that continually reference the PV always seem top forget that detail.

Without strict voting laws we have no idea who voted multiple times, or how many illegals voted. That's beside the point. Why do some people keep bringing up who won the popular vote, since the electoral vote is what counted. Running out of posting material is one reason. Being a crybaby that just can't give in is another. I know damn well they wouldn't be crying if Trump won the popular and bill clinton's wife won the electoral.

Racist, racist. Most everybody, but not all, wants to be with their own kind. Human nature, I guess. The clinton's bought a house in a neighborhood where there damn sure were no coloreds. The obamas are different. They will go out of their way on purpose to live in a neighborhood where they won't have to be with their own kind. You'd think they'd want to live in the ghettos of Detroit or Chicago to help their people, but no.

Without strict voting laws we have no idea who voted multiple times, or how many illegals voted. That's beside the point. Why do some people keep bringing up who won the popular vote, since the electoral vote is what counted. Running out of posting material is one reason. Being a crybaby that just can't give in is another. I know damn well they wouldn't be crying if Trump won the popular and bill clinton's wife won the electoral.
The Dems wouldn't be crying if the results were reversed for obvious reasons but you know there would be a very loud revolt by the trumpsters if that were the case

birther27n-3-web.jpg
trump-tweet-sources-say.png

40% approval rating for Trump before he even gets in the White House....lowest of all time....and it will just go down and down and down. Trump's approval will be worse than Nixon's when he leaves. Betcha.

I have asked this question many times with no real answer, so all liberals try really hard to give a real answer.
On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist. Oh and just stating he is racist, bigot, and bla bla bla, is not a educated answer.
And yes I'm one of the angy old white men that voted for Trump. So please explain fully why he is racist.
But remember, Trump said he is only kicking out illegal immigrants, muslin ban till we figure out what's there plan to kill Americans,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have asked this question many times with no real answer, so all liberals try really hard to give a real answer.
On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist. Oh and just stating he is racist, bigot, and bla bla bla, is not a educated answer.
And yes I'm one of the angy old white men that voted for Trump. So please explain fully why he is racist.
But remember, Trump said he is only kicking out illegal immigrants, muslin ban till we figure out what's there plan to kill Americans,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've stated before that I do not think Trump is an outright racist. I don't think he is sensitive to social and racial issues but that does not make him a racist. The critique that does carry some weight is the fact that he is very soft to condemn White Supremacist and other racist groups that are very vocal in their support of Trump and their belief that he will progress their agenda. Instead he he is still focusing his Tweets on attacking hollywood celebrities and our intelligence agencies.

As the elected leader he has a responsibility to stand for civil rights and liberty for all. He has said things that the left has spun as racist and instead of clarifying his position and putting people at ease we responds with degrading attacks. When White Nationalist groups chant "Hail Trump" he doesn't say a word, or gives a soft disendowment through his surrogates but when Merrill Streep criticizes him at the Golden Globes he tweets about her being overrated. So far he is acting like a 5th grade bully, not a president.

You should read up on a Former Black Panther Clarence Mason "Weaver". Doh!!!!

Go ahead, what do you have to say about his comments on mr. Lewis? I'll wait patiently while you do nothing.

"Ex-Black Panther: John Lewis 'Presided Over Destruction Of Black America'
Weaver called Lewis a "Civil Rights turncoat" who has "collaborated with the Democratic Party to oppress black America."

He said the people who beat and ran over Lewis and his fellow marchers that day were Democrats, also pointing to the party affiliation of former Gov. George Wallace (D-Ala.), an avowed segregationist of the time."
Ex-Black Panther: John Lewis 'Presided Over Destruction Of Black America'

BTW, what Mr. Weaver says is exactly what white conservatives have been saying for fking decades. A dude that hated whites agrees with whites. How fking ironic EH?

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.
I get what she was saying. You seem to want to ignore it.

She was saying that Trump supporters were largely racists and bigots. There is no 'word games' with that. I have provided the exact quote and the exact words - things that you demanded.

Now you are calling people who do not agree with you that she did not actually mean what she said 'idiots.' It seems that you did not actually expect anyone to give you the exact words and point out how how she called half or Trump supporters bigots. The facts speak for themselves.
Anybody that thinks Clinton was calling Trump supporters deplorable racists is an idiot. She was calling anybody who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc. deplorable. It's pretty simple. She did make a mistake with her "half" statement and she paid the price

Wrong! Her saying "half" was a stupid and dumb thing to say but it was no mistake, she was backpedaling try to minimize the damaged.

Forum List

Back