Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.
I get what she was saying. You seem to want to ignore it.

She was saying that Trump supporters were largely racists and bigots. There is no 'word games' with that. I have provided the exact quote and the exact words - things that you demanded.

Now you are calling people who do not agree with you that she did not actually mean what she said 'idiots.' It seems that you did not actually expect anyone to give you the exact words and point out how how she called half or Trump supporters bigots. The facts speak for themselves.
Anybody that thinks Clinton was calling Trump supporters deplorable racists is an idiot. She was calling anybody who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc. deplorable. It's pretty simple. She did make a mistake with her "half" statement and she paid the price

Wrong! Her saying "half" was a stupid and dumb thing to say but it was no mistake, she was backpedaling try to minimize the damaged.
Agreed... by "mistake" I meant it was stupid and dumb... Not that it was an accident.

I have asked this question many times with no real answer, so all liberals try really hard to give a real answer.
On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist.
On what evidence is Hillary Clinton "crooked"....courts dates crime etc

If the Clinton foundation wasn't pay for play(crooked), then why hes to donations dried up after she lost election

I'll wait for a proper answer please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

Lewis started it dingbat!

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?
She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin

I don't believe the poster used the word ALL but here is the quote from Hillary.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

LOL, but Hillary could? You are an imbecile.
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and John Lewis are Racist pigs. When Blacks keep gathering leaders like these around it doesn't speak well of them.

Last edited:

Also, go fuck yourself.

Racist Black Panthers have started the demonisation of Donald J Trump, our duly elected 45th President

Not only demonizing him but recruited the CIA to depose or murder him.

Really? the Black Panthers broke up& went away years ago. the ones left alive are in there 60's 70"s

I have asked this question many times with no real answer, so all liberals try really hard to give a real answer.
On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist. Oh and just stating he is racist, bigot, and bla bla bla, is not a educated answer.
And yes I'm one of the angy old white men that voted for Trump. So please explain fully why he is racist.
But remember, Trump said he is only kicking out illegal immigrants, muslin ban till we figure out what's there plan to kill Americans,

I don't know if he is racist, he lives in many golden homes, he hangs out with people like him self, I haven't seen him in any pictures pre running for president with any regular people or black people. every one has to draw there own conclusion.

On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist.
On what evidence is Hillary Clinton "crooked"....courts dates crime etc

Erasing her personal server that she used for government business after it was subpoenaed by the US Congress is a good place to start.

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.
It's all word games and only idiots don't get the point of what she was saying... Trump does it in every other statement he makes. That's not literal, I don't mean half of every statement he makes, but you get the point, right?! ;-)

She tried a low blow and it blew up in her face. But don't pretend like is more than the partisan spin game. We all know what she was talking about.

The "deplorable and proud" groups are flaunting their support for Trump when the point of deplorables was directed at something much more ugly.

She was saying that Trump supporters were largely racists and bigots. There is no 'word games' with that. I have provided the exact quote and the exact words - things that you demanded.

Now you are calling people who do not agree with you that she did not actually mean what she said 'idiots.' It seems that you did not actually expect anyone to give you the exact words and point out how how she called half or Trump supporters bigots. The facts speak for themselves.
Anybody that thinks Clinton was calling Trump supporters deplorable racists is an idiot. She was calling anybody who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc. deplorable. It's pretty simple. She did make a mistake with her "half" statement and she paid the price
I don't have to think she was calling a huge share of Trump supporters deplorable. The quote is explicit and the words cannot be spun. You want to focus on the fact that she was only calling racists etc. deplorable - which is true. What you are trying to ignore is the she went on to say that half of Trumps supporters were those racists etc.

The statements were made. Their meaning was CRYSTAL CLEAR. There simply is no way around that.

Not really.

She said:

I don't have to think she was calling a huge share of Trump supporters deplorable. The quote is explicit and the words cannot be spun. You want to focus on the fact that she was only calling racists etc. deplorable - which is true. What you are trying to ignore is the she went on to say that half of Trumps supporters were those racists etc.

The statements were made. Their meaning was CRYSTAL CLEAR. There simply is no way around that.
I don't understand what you are arguing with... I've said many times that the "half" statement was a stupid mistake on her part. I'm making a simple point that if you support Trump and you are not racist, sexist etc. then she wasn't calling you deplorable... You seem to agree with that... I see all these Trump supporters wearing "I'm a Trump Deplorable" T-shirts... They are either open bigots or they are idiots who are taking the statement out of context.

Not really.

She said:

I don't understand what you are arguing with... I've said many times that the "half" statement was a stupid mistake on her part. I'm making a simple point that if you support Trump and you are not racist, sexist etc. then she wasn't calling you deplorable... You seem to agree with that... I see all these Trump supporters wearing "I'm a Trump Deplorable" T-shirts... They are either open bigots or they are idiots who are taking the statement out of context.

As I stated earlier, anybody that disagrees with leftists are considered one of the many names Hillary called Trump supporters, so everybody was offended.

As I stated earlier, anybody that disagrees with leftists are considered one of the many names Hillary called Trump supporters, so everybody was offended.
Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts.

Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts.

And not a higher number of leftards calling anybody that disagrees with them a racist or homophobe?

And not a higher number of leftards calling anybody that disagrees with them a racist or homophobe?
I'd say this board has more rightnuts than leftnuts... Both have a big presence though. Im hoping the new year brings a round of objective thinkers that can carry more non-partisan debates

On what evidence do y'all call Trump a racist. Oh and just stating he is racist, bigot, and bla bla bla, is not a educated answer.
And yes I'm one of the angy old white men that voted for Trump. So please explain fully why he is racist.
But remember, Trump said he is only kicking out illegal immigrants, muslin ban till we figure out what's there plan to kill Americans,

I don't know if he is racist, he lives in many golden homes, he hangs out with people like him self, I haven't seen him in any pictures pre running for president with any regular people or black people. every one has to draw there own conclusion.

1. None of that is any reason to suspect racism.

2. I've seen plenty of pictures of him with black people. He used to be buddies with quite a few of them before he ran for President as a REpublican and the Left turned on him.

Not really.

She said:

Furthermore, when you are telling people that there is a 50/50 chance that someone in a group is deplorable, you are smearing EVERYONE in the group.

Forum List

Back