Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

CNN just called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and libs are attacking Trump?!

The DNC was exposed with its own personal leaked emails as being RACIST, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semites...and liberals are attacking Trump?!

Poor, sad, racist, partisan snowflakes...
All you cons know that Trump called Mexicans criminals, rapists and drug dealers. He also calls Muslims radical terrorists. The KKK and Aryans endorsed him for president. Trump calling Lewis all talk and no action, is just his next racist remark. And all of you that are trying to defend his racism, are just exposing your own racism.

Trump said nothing about race class clown. As always, it's you leftists that are trying to insert race into it because you don't have anything else.

Trump didn't call all Muslims or all Mexicans anything, it's just that's what your liberal brain converted his words to. and BTW, the US Communist Party endorsed both Hillary and Trump for both his terms. Which one is worse?

The DNC was exposed with its own personal leaked emails as being RACIST, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semites...and liberals are attacking Trump?!

All you cons know that Trump called Mexicans criminals, rapists and drug dealers. He also calls Muslims radical terrorists. The KKK and Aryans endorsed him for president. Trump calling Lewis all talk and no action, is just his next racist remark. And all of you that are trying to defend his racism, are just exposing your own racism.

Trump said nothing about race class clown. As always, it's you leftists that are trying to insert race into it because you don't have anything else.

Trump didn't call all Muslims or all Mexicans anything, it's just that's what your liberal brain converted his words to. and BTW, the US Communist Party endorsed both Hillary and Trump for both his terms. Which one is worse?
What does liberal have to do with anything... I've been called every liberal slander name in the book and I can tell that Trump hasn't made those racist comments. As I said before he lacks compassion and empathy for minorities, or at least does not express it in his tough guy talk... But the race card is being over used. It's not a liberal thing its a partisan/wingnut thing...

What does liberal have to do with anything... I've been called every liberal slander name in the book and I can tell that Trump hasn't made those racist comments. As I said before he lacks compassion and empathy for minorities, or at least does not express it in his tough guy talk... But the race card is being over used. It's not a liberal thing its a partisan/wingnut thing...

HE's made plenty of "compassion and empathy" statements about minorities.

His policies, if implemented, will disproportionately benefit minorities.

The vile lefty media, has been lying.

So what are you trying to say, that Hangover isn't a died in wool leftist? Trump defends himself from a man that insulted him, but Trump is racist as far as leftists are concerned, and you don't think their minds work differently than normal people??????

Thats your opinion... I'm guessing you are white, am i right? Fact is, many many minorities have been offended by Trumps words and are fearful of some of his policies. When he gets critiqued he attacks and demeans instead of clarifying and putting peoples minds at ease. I get it, he was campaigning as a tough guy and had to consider his base. I actually think he is much more liberal and accepting of minorities as he comes across... Its his ego that gets in the way of allowing him to respond to his opponents in a respectable way.

So what are you trying to say, that Hangover isn't a died in wool leftist? Trump defends himself from a man that insulted him, but Trump is racist as far as leftists are concerned, and you don't think their minds work differently than normal people??????
Im saying it isn't a left thing, it is a partisan or anti-trump thing. There are plenty on the left that don't oppose Tump or think he is racist

Im saying it isn't a left thing, it is a partisan or anti-trump thing. There are plenty on the left that don't oppose Tump or think he is racist

Well you better start looking for them because there are very few here on USMB.

Well you better start looking for them because there are very few here on USMB.
I know plenty... I wouldn't expect to find many on a political message board. This place seems to attract more of the partisan wingnuts who get their jollys off by insulting and demeaning their opposition

Its his ego that gets in the way of allowing him to respond to his opponents in a respectable way.

You mean in a politically correct way. One of the reasons for his success is he is not in any way politically correct.
Yeah, thats one of the things I liked about him at first... But he takes it too far and I was hoping that he would grow up and start acting like a more respectable leader... He doesn't seem capable.

Thats your opinion... I'm guessing you are white, am i right? Fact is, many many minorities have been offended by Trumps words and are fearful of some of his policies. When he gets critiqued he attacks and demeans instead of clarifying and putting peoples minds at ease. I get it, he was campaigning as a tough guy and had to consider his base. I actually think he is much more liberal and accepting of minorities as he comes across... Its his ego that gets in the way of allowing him to respond to his opponents in a respectable way.

Yes, I am white.

Many minorities have been race baited and panic mongered within an inch of their lives.

THe media is the enemy of the RIght. ANy republican who tries to "clarify" is playing the game of the vile left and setting himself up to be smeared over and over again. Fuck that shit.

Responding to opponents is a respectful way does work in today's world. Such civility is seen as weakness by the jackals of the Media and Pop Culture.

Its his ego that gets in the way of allowing him to respond to his opponents in a respectable way.

You mean in a politically correct way. One of the reasons for his success is he is not in any way politically correct.
Yeah, thats one of the things I liked about him at first... But he takes it too far and I was hoping that he would grow up and start acting like a more respectable leader... He doesn't seem capable.

You realize he is not in office yet, right?

Yes, I am white.

Many minorities have been race baited and panic mongered within an inch of their lives.

THe media is the enemy of the RIght. ANy republican who tries to "clarify" is playing the game of the vile left and setting himself up to be smeared over and over again. Fuck that shit.

Responding to opponents is a respectful way does work in today's world. Such civility is seen as weakness by the jackals of the Media and Pop Culture.
You give the media too much power and dismiss peoples ability to think for themselves. I think it is pretty clear that most people are very skeptical of what the media tells them. There are enough quotes, tweets and video interviews to hear statements from the horses mouth... can't manipulate that too much.

Yes I do... But as president elect, I see no reason for him to be wasting his time squabbling with Merrill Streep over her statements at the Golden Globes. What a joke that was... It is only going to get worse once he takes office.

Yes, I am white.

You give the media too much power and dismiss peoples ability to think for themselves. I think it is pretty clear that most people are very skeptical of what the media tells them. There are enough quotes, tweets and video interviews to hear statements from the horses mouth... can't manipulate that too much.

Are you kidding me? The MSM just about controls the minds of people on the left. Where do you think these new terms of Alt-Right and Fake News came from?

Yes, I am white.

1. The media has tremendous power. Denying that is a denial of reality.

2. Control the information that people have, and you control their thinking. If all minorities here is that "TRUMP IS RACIST", that is what they are going to believe.

3. Quotes taken out of context can be worse than a simple lie. Tweets and interview cannot overcome the din of the whole media industry, the vile jackals.

Yes I do... But as president elect, I see no reason for him to be wasting his time squabbling with Merrill Streep over her statements at the Golden Globes. What a joke that was... It is only going to get worse once he takes office.

YOu are wrong. For many years, Republicans have been "above" that sort of shit.

Allowing such attacks to go unanswered creates the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition. "

IMO, much of that advantage of the Left, is based on their domination of platforms where they can spew their propaganda without any pushback.

Yes, I am white.

You do realize that many on the left believe the reason Clinton lost was because of the media constantly covering Trump.

I find that both extreme sides are easily manipulated by the media.

Yes, I am white.

Are you kidding me? The MSM just about controls the minds of people on the left. Where do you think these new terms of Alt-Right and Fake News came from?
Both sides are puppets of the talking points. I have my frustrations with all the dishonesty that floats around in our media. It goes both ways

Yes, I am white.

You do realize that many on the left believe the reason Clinton lost was because of the media constantly covering Trump.

I find that both extreme sides are easily manipulated by the media.
The media gives plenty of ammo for people to reenforce their agenda and it also pours plenty of fuel on the fire. When it comes to core issues I believe the majority of people are smart enough to think for themselves and choose what is important for themselves and their families.

Forum List

Back