Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

Let me ask a question. I served in the Army and was in Gulf War One. I got a promotion and some seven years later left the Army. Does my status as a veteran give me the privilege of never being challenged or questioned on any subject ever again?

If you don't understand what I am saying let me spell it out. Do my actions decades ago make me untouchable or do I defer to those who have a stronger set of accomplishments?

Politics means you endure challenges to your statements. You back them up. If you insult someone you expect an insult in return. Claiming someone is immune because of past actions means nothing they say and no opinion can be challenged. But what if they are wrong?

As I stated earlier, anybody that disagrees with leftists are considered one of the many names Hillary called Trump supporters, so everybody was offended.
Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts.

And not a higher number of leftards calling anybody that disagrees with them a racist or homophobe?
I'd say this board has more rightnuts than leftnuts... Both have a big presence though. Im hoping the new year brings a round of objective thinkers that can carry more non-partisan debates
says the partisan lib.
Why do you think i'm a partisan Lib?
See post 327.

I'd say this board has more rightnuts than leftnuts... Both have a big presence though. Im hoping the new year brings a round of objective thinkers that can carry more non-partisan debates
says the partisan lib.
oh, I don't know, cause you post like one?
The first post I did on this thread on page one was defending Trump and criticizing the partisan "racist" slurs that were being thrown at him. How does that figure into your theory?
post #276.
It helps if you post what you are talking about. Copy and Paste is an easy thing, let me know if you need a tutorial. Here is my post that you are referring to. How does this make me a partisan Lib?

In response to Ray's comment that everybody go disagrees with Liberals are called Deplorable or Irredeemable...

"Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts."

says the partisan lib.
The first post I did on this thread on page one was defending Trump and criticizing the partisan "racist" slurs that were being thrown at him. How does that figure into your theory?
post #276.
It helps if you post what you are talking about. Copy and Paste is an easy thing, let me know if you need a tutorial. Here is my post that you are referring to. How does this make me a partisan Lib?

In response to Ray's comment that everybody go disagrees with Liberals are called Deplorable or Irredeemable...

"Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts."
As usual the liberals pretend they are not, are you ashamed of what you believe?

Thats complete bullshit... Maybe true for some wingnuts on the left... just as right leaning wingnuts think all liberals are mooching communists... but many and i would argue most rational people can debate political views without playing the cheap cards. Unfortunately this board has a higher concentration of wingnuts.

And not a higher number of leftards calling anybody that disagrees with them a racist or homophobe?
says the partisan lib.
See post 327.
I agree with what you said in #327 but don't see the point you are trying to get across in regards to jc's implication that i'm a Liberal Partisan.

post #276.

As usual the liberals pretend they are not, are you ashamed of what you believe?
Not ashamed at all. I have a right to challenge a person that makes an untrue and uninformed judgement on what my beliefs are don't I?

post #276.

Not ashamed at all. I have a right to challenge a person that makes an untrue and uninformed judgement on what my beliefs are don't I?
You deny you are a liberal? Again why? I don't ever deny I am a conservative, I don't pretend I am anything but what I am. Perhaps you can explain why Liberals all think they can pretend to be moderates?

post #276.

You deny you are a liberal? Again why? I don't ever deny I am a conservative, I don't pretend I am anything but what I am. Perhaps you can explain why Liberals all think they can pretend to be moderates?
I deny that I am a partisan... I have both Liberal and Conservative beliefs

post #276.

And yet you waste absolutely no time deflecting and defending every liberal claim and post no matter who made it.

And yet you waste absolutely no time deflecting and defending every liberal claim and post no matter who made it.
Every claim?? Really? The first post I made on this thread #10 was a liberal claim when I told the OP that the race card was being overplayed and Trump never made those kind of statements? You are a judgmental idiot.

Every claim?? Really? The first post I made on this thread #10 was a liberal claim when I told the OP that the race card was being overplayed and Trump never made those kind of statements? You are a judgmental idiot.
No what you do is taking the outrageous claims and then deflect them and pretend that they either were not said or were simply a misunderstanding or mistake, for example you defense of Clinton and her deplorable comments.

Still waiting for a single verifiable quote to anything Trump said or did that makes him a racist.

If you push them hard enough, they post something he said, and then just call it racist, even though it is not racist the least little bit.

LIberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

says the partisan lib.
post #276.

you couldn't read your post in #276? your statement--"That's complete bullshit". What was complete bullshit? you reacted like a lib.

No what you do is taking the outrageous claims and then deflect them and pretend that they either were not said or were simply a misunderstanding or mistake, for example you defense of Clinton and her deplorable comments.
Way to ignore and deflect while accusing me of ignoring and deflecting. Can you be any more hypocritical?? I defended Trump in response to the OP's claim that he is a racist and I explained Hillary's statement without the partisan spin while also saying that it was a stupid statement and poor judgement.

Still waiting for a single verifiable quote to anything Trump said or did that makes him a racist.

If you push them hard enough, they post something he said, and then just call it racist, even though it is not racist the least little bit.

LIberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
yep, they put their fingers in their ears and scream 'racist', 'racist', 'racist'. It's all they got.

Way to ignore and deflect while accusing me of ignoring and deflecting. Can you be any more hypocritical?? I defended Trump in response to the OP's claim that he is a racist and I explained Hillary's statement without the partisan spin while also saying that it was a stupid statement and poor judgement.
seems I'm not the only one who sees you as a libturd. Maybe how you reply is your issue. Not ours I'll tell you that.

says the partisan lib.
See post 327.
I agree with what you said in #327 but don't see the point you are trying to get across in regards to jc's implication that i'm a Liberal Partisan.
I thought it was self explanatory - partisans only see partisans.

Your positions are irreverent in that respect.

It is TRULY amazing how much time snowflakes spend accusing others of being racists .... especially after their own DNC's leaked personal emails exposed THEM as racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites....

and while their Propaganda Arm of the DNC calls black conservatives 'mediocre negroes'.

Forum List

Back