Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

If the Clinton foundation wasn't pay for play(crooked), then why hes to donations dried up after she lost election

I'll wait for a proper answer please.

How come it is the Trump foundation being investigated and why is he trying to close it while being investigated ?

N.Y. attorney general: Donald Trump can't close foundation during Investigation...

So you can't answer Mr. Shangles question? Thanks for the honesty.

Trump didn't have the title Secretary of State did he.
Plus he is President now so he is going to be busy don't you think, but Hilery should have plenty of time available to help the people her foundation was supposed to help , maybe now she can help all those people in Haiti she promised to help. Maybe she was to busy then but surely now she will help.
What do you think. Let me guess it was Trumps fault, she blamed everybody but herself.
Ok now do the normal thing and call me and Trump supporters racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNN just called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and libs are attacking Trump?!

The DNC was exposed with its own personal leaked emails as being RACIST, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semites...and liberals are attacking Trump?!

Poor, sad, racist, partisan snowflakes...

The DNC was exposed with its own personal leaked emails as being RACIST, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semites...and liberals are attacking Trump?!

All you cons know that Trump called Mexicans criminals, rapists and drug dealers. He also calls Muslims radical terrorists. The KKK and Aryans endorsed him for president. Trump calling Lewis all talk and no action, is just his next racist remark. And all of you that are trying to defend his racism, are just exposing your own racism.

If the Clinton foundation wasn't pay for play(crooked), then why hes to donations dried up after she lost election

I'll wait for a proper answer please.

How come it is the Trump foundation being investigated and why is he trying to close it while being investigated ?

N.Y. attorney general: Donald Trump can't close foundation during Investigation...

So you can't answer Mr. Shangles question? Thanks for the honesty.

Trump didn't have the title Secretary of State did he.
Plus he is President now so he is going to be busy don't you think, but Hilery should have plenty of time available to help the people her foundation was supposed to help , maybe now she can help all those people in Haiti she promised to help. Maybe she was to busy then but surely now she will help.
What do you think. Let me guess it was Trumps fault, she blamed everybody but herself.
Ok now do the normal thing and call me and Trump supporters racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your reading comprehension is off. I was addressing Tyrone and his inability to answer your simple question. His question about Trump was a deflection. He can't answer why Clinton Foundation's donations are way down. It was a pay to play scheme, pretty simple.

As far as Trump? I didn't vote for him, I went third party. I am in a wait and see mode with him. It is fun to watch liberals melt down.

All you cons know that Trump called Mexicans criminals, rapists and drug dealers. He also calls Muslims radical terrorists. The KKK and Aryans endorsed him for president. Trump calling Lewis all talk and no action, is just his next racist remark. And all of you that are trying to defend his racism, are just exposing your own racism.
Trump calling Lewis all talk and no action, is just his next racist remark.
How is that racist?

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

Poor snowflake. Did Trump insult Lewis BACK. Don't want to be insulted, don't insult people, Buttercup. What a douche

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.

Yeah, well that ain't gonna happen, and the american public is only capable of the guilt, sin, blame game, precisely because it allows the total avoidance of any and all responsibility.
Why do you think it isn't going to happen? Do YOU think it should or shouldn't happen?

Doesn't matter, doesn't really matter what YOU think should happen either. As long as the public goes along with this dysfunctional system it will prevail. As long as all the masses are prepared to do is continue to participate, cooperate, show up to vote and then return home to whine; what we got is what we get. And more and more societal wealth will be extracted and concentrated into the hands of fewer and fewer. The rest of this nonsense is nothing more than a campaign of distraction to keep "the people" occupied.

blah blah, Marxist rhetoric, blah blah

Poor snowflake. Did Trump insult Lewis BACK. Don't want to be insulted, don't insult people, Buttercup. What a douche
I love how "presidential" Herr Drumplethinskin is.

Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

It sure as hell does.......at least here on USMB.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.

Yep. Wow, we treat Obama like white liberals. Treating a black man like he was white, racist!

Not my point, but whatever. What about all the times Obama attacked Fox and Hannity personally, was that "Presidential?"

I smell yet another standard about to change ...

How is that racist?
Because Trump stated it.

That seems to be the new standard that the partisans are running with now - everything that Trump says is racist. Just the other day he commented on the weather...

Damn racist.

He is not at all.

Did you miss the part where that is why most of his supporters voted for him? They were tired of 'presidential' and wanted something more real. We will see in the next 4 years what that will change.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's actually The Radical Jihadi Left, that has viciously, and in bigoted fashion demonized Americans who want to work with Trump to help our minority communities.

Think about that for a minute: The Democrats are attacking everyone, and anyone who wants to help African Americans, and Hispanics in this country become more successful.

It's truly a WTF moment.

And evidence that the only goal of The Democratic Party with regards to minorities is to keep them on The Dem Plantation.

You are a lying asshole. Fuck you.

How is that racist?

Trump is a white person not wallowing in white guilt.

That is what a lefty calls "racist".

Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

It sure as hell does.......at least here on USMB.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.

Yep. Wow, we treat Obama like white liberals. Treating a black man like he was white, racist!

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

If you're speaking of John Lewis, he's no hero. His district has 17% poverty and more than 1 in 5 use food stamps. He's a disgrace to his own people, which by the way, make up 61% of his district. You know, a built in guaranteed victory.

He's also no hero because he's a liar. Lewis stated he'd never missed another inauguration. Seems in 2001, he missed it.

How is that racist?

Trump is a white person not wallowing in white guilt.

That is what a lefty calls "racist".

Trump doens't buy into the excuses of slavery being the reason blacks perform so much worse than all other groups on a wide array of areas.

Forum List

Back