Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

Hey if they want to designate a particular bench as theirs we should respect that. And identify it as such. I suggest a sign that reads...Colored.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

I am still mystified------did anyone determine why that bitch grabbed the mom ????? and why the boys just stood there like goons?
Because that's what they are -- goons. Nig gers.

Those are the kind of low-life scum who crazies like Dylan Roof should be killing. Not peaceful Blacks in a church.

I'm about to report your retarded ass

I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

Than why did she bring her baby to a black only bench? :rolleyes-41:

So what your saying is , A white only bench is acceptable, and if blacks dont want trouble, they best not sit at a white only bench in the US of A. let alone bring their black babies there.

Cause that is exactly what you are saying. And the civil rights movement was about what again?

I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

So what your saying is , A white only bench is acceptable, and if blacks dont want trouble, they best not sit at a white only bench in the US of A. let alone bring their black babies there.

Cause that is exactly what you are saying. And the civil rights movement was about what again?

I think what the poster is saying is why would the mother put herself and the child in danger if she knew it was a chance she would get attacked by blacks?

She'll go to prison. Aggravated assault. And blactivists will continue to whine about how many blacks are in prison after acting like animals.

Prison isn't the answer for people like this. It will only make her worse in the long run. We screw up badly with the type of punishment we use for many crimes. In this case, the girl should not receive any prison time at all, but she should receive ten lashes at a public lashing. This girl will probably look at prison as a badge of honor, but being scarred for life might be a different story. It's not just about corporal punishment but also about shaming the person.

I think what the poster is saying is why would the mother put herself and the child in danger if she knew it was a chance she would get attacked by blacks?

The thing is though, this poster has a history of celebrating people getting beaten.
I believe she's simply screaming for attention.

Holy fuck!!! That bitch needs to be charged with attempted murder on the baby. Grabbing and slamming them onto concret could've killed that child. Fuckin animals

You mean ANIMAL, she doesn't represent all blacks mongo
I believe Bucs is referring to the group which the assaultive rat was part of. That assault was a group effort and it is obvious that the rest of those Black bastards had encouraged and celebrated the attack.

So Bucs' plural reference is quite correct.

Cant really tell from the video why any of them were there, or who was there first, seems to me ashtara is excusing the violence, and in her first post was happy about it. Im not sure it was all about race, maybe there was something else, but Ashtara seems happy with all that

Cant really tell from the video why any of them were there, or who was there first, seems to me ashtara is excusing the violence, and in her first post was happy about it. Im not sure it was all about race, maybe there was something else, but Ashtara seems happy with all that

be patient ------details not yet entirely "in"------so far two adolescents who ----it seems were in something like the
school playground or----some nearby park------one teen holding a relative's baby---ie babysitting. The other adolescent "had
something on her" -----and confronted her violently. Several big boy goons laughed. I was a 14 year old girl once------girls did not fight like that back then except for a very few disgusting deranged bitches. Boys did not stand around laughing while an
infant gets slammed to the ground

Young spineless punk who video taped the attack and did nothing...oh sorry...he laughed.

ernest-irizarry-fb-2013.jpg

he looks like a future HOMO
There are two ways to learn something; through effective teaching and through personal experience. This weasel's parents obviously haven't imparted the difference between right and wrong to him so the experience of being attacked and beaten the way that girl was would be a constructive lesson for him.

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem, you should have been right along side the punks then. But something tells me you would be the first to scream racism if someone even looked at you the wrong way. Anyone who has to call them self Goddess, probably doesn't have anyone else calling them goddess. Maybe you can try dieting.

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem, you should have been right along side the punks then. But something tells me you would be the first to scream racism if someone even looked at you the wrong way. Anyone who has to call them self Goddess, probably doesn't have anyone else calling them goddess. Maybe you can try dieting.

Ashtara ------is esther. I like it better as "esther"-----as in
"SANFORD AND SON" aunt esther-------I believe our "goddess" is actually "aunt esther"

Regardless of any possible reason for that attack, nothing can excuse the contemptible indifference to the safety of that innocent and utterly helpless baby. That is the ugly, infuriating aspect of the attack we saw.

The fact that none of that group showed the slightest concern for the baby, who could easily have been killed or severely injured by falling to the pavement, is a textbook example of group sociopathology. Adolescents with such a perverse orientation represent a manifest danger to society. They are a malignancy.

Last edited:

Ashtara ------is esther. I like it better as "esther"-----as in
"SANFORD AND SON" aunt esther-------I believe our "goddess" is actually "aunt esther"

Aunt Esther had more personality

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem.

It is not my responsibility to promote a "civil" society lol

Regardless of any possible reason for that attack, nothing can excuse the contemptible indifference to the safety of that innocent and utterly helpless baby. That is the ugly, inhuman aspect of what we saw.

yes, not caring about a baby shows something severely lacking in their upbringing. i best they would have cared though, if it was their sisters baby. people are selfish in this life

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem.

It is not my responsibility to promote a "civil" society lol

If you were standing there in that park at the time, yes it would be. but your attitude shows clearly how you would react, which you have now again stated. If I saw you getting your ass kicked by a group like that, Id try to help you, because this is my community, and our community , and that shit doesn't fly. Except for the fucking ghetto I guess where people don't care.

Forum List

Back