Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

That girl who got her ass beat... she deliberately and recklessly put that child in danger. She knew sitting at the bench was going to provoke certain people and piss them off, but she did it anyway. Which would have been badass... but she brought a freaking baby with her, putting them both in danger. Now the child may be physically scarred and the girl is probably missing some teeth.

Last edited:
That girl who got her ass beat... she deliberately and recklessly put that child in danger. She knew sitting at the bench was going to provoke certain people and piss them off, but she did it anyway. Which would have been badass... but she brought a freaking baby with her, putting them both in danger. Now the child may be physically scarred and she's probably missing some teeth.

:cuckoo:

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

What is worse...the little bitch that attacked her...or the spineless gutless boys who laughed and video taped them?

I will tell you what is worse, all the white cowards afraid to speak up or share the video online because they are so afraid that someone might call them a racist. Those people are the true filth and they have their reward coming I am sure.

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.

Getting back to the boy goons----have any of them been arrested ? why not?

Than why did she bring her baby to a black only bench? :rolleyes-41:

do you believe that the town or school designated that bench as "black only"??? you often lick the asses of
thugs?
She's just a black racist who hates white people.

Oh----is that her problem ?? Ok I have a personal anecdote LONG ago when I was an undergraduate-----living in a DORM------ girls' school. Some of the black girls decided to create "black only" places. They created "black only" tables in the dining room -----and---one day I was in the very large basement lounge of the very large sprawling old dorm and was ORDERED TO LEAVE "we are having a meeting".
"fine with me" I answered "YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE"------I decided not to argue with the disgusting black pile of shit----afterall I was out numbered something like 20 to one. ---that pile of black shit will remain in my opinion-----nothing more than a pile of shit--------as will ASHTERA who already struck me as insane without knowing that she is black. Now she is both insane AND black,, to wit black insane person
Well, she will undoubtedly respond with "you don't know what race I am", but her positions always go against white people, no matter how insane. She likes to reply with dancing emoticons to thread's about old white men getting put into a comas by black teens, or any other vicious attack on unsuspecting white people. She loves that dancing emoticon. She is vile.

Vile?
:FIREdevil:

You seem to be confusing misanthropy, sociopathy, and sadism with racism. I am many nefarious things, but racist? No.

And you still have no idea what races I am lololol
:dance:

Lol, yes, you are a Nazi bastard racist, bitch

I am still mystified------did anyone determine why that bitch grabbed the mom ????? and why the boys just stood there like goons?
Because that's what they are -- goons. Nig gers.

Those are the kind of low-life scum who crazies like Dylan Roof should be killing. Not peaceful Blacks in a church.

Oh mu f*cking God...I want to kill that bitch!!

back-girl-baby.jpg
So do I! And I mean kill her. I would hang that nig ger from a tree limb.

That is one of the most vile horrifying videos I've seen. I am sorry I looked at it... I hope the child and the mom are ok and that the perp gets her due in court! JUST sickening!
I haven't been this enraged in quite some time. At this moment I am filled with homicidal loathing and it would please me no end to read that the nig ger bitch who did that was found kicked to death.

Getting back to the boy goons----have any of them been arrested ? why not?
Because they are juveniles, arresting them will have no constructive effect. They won't go to prison and even if they did they would be celebrated by 80% of the population.

Instead the press should leak their identity and location. Then leave it to some latent psychopathic racist skinheads to do the "right thing." Give them a good and just reason to vent their rage so they won't need to take it out on peaceful Blacks.

Forum List

Back