Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

Where's Obama?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
i suspect the title was to spark the intreest of race baiters.

Anyway,not even lower primates would do that to one of their own. As a matter of fact i can think of few species that would until we get down to frogs.

Where's Obama?

i suspect the title was to spark the intreest of race baiters.

Anyway,not even lower primates would do that to one of their own. As a matter of fact i can think of few species that would until we get down to frogs.

Frogs are racist?
i don't know, but they would have no compunction about attacking tadpoles.

The Title is backwards and that video is horrendous. There is always going to be extreme Racism at the individual level. The problem is we now see the worst examples it immediately and whatever side your on you just point and say ""See?They are like that." Whoever the "they" happens to be. In this case, the Black community where these disgusting punks live need to stand up and condemn that stupid brutal act.

That girl who got her ass beat... she deliberately and recklessly put that child in danger. She knew sitting at the bench was going to provoke certain people and piss them off, but she did it anyway. Which would have been badass... but she brought a freaking baby with her, putting them both in danger. Now the child may be physically scarred and the girl is probably missing some teeth.

Why do you try so hard to convince us youre a retard?

The Title is backwards and that video is horrendous. There is always going to be extreme Racism at the individual level. The problem is we now see the worst examples it immediately and whatever side your on you just point and say ""See?They are like that." Whoever the "they" happens to be. In this case, the Black community where these disgusting punks live need to stand up and condemn that stupid brutal act.
You are absolutely right. And the fact that such condemnation rarely (if ever) takes place in any useful manner is a big part of the problem.

There is always going to be extreme Racism at the individual level. .
That isn't what we are seeing in these videos. It isn't just a lone person. All of them were quite pleased about the possibility that this white girl would be attacked. Its the same in EVERY one of these videos. A bunch of black people laughing and cheering while an innocent person is being violently assaulted. Apparently violence against white people is entertaining to the black community.

There is always going to be extreme Racism at the individual level. .
That isn't what we are seeing in these videos. It isn't just a lone person. All of them were quite pleased about the possibility that this white girl would be attacked. Its the same in EVERY one of these videos. A bunch of black people laughing and cheering while an innocent person is being violently assaulted. Apparently violence against white people is entertaining to the black community.

It's not like a lot of them do anything productive.

Where's Obama?

A classic demonstration of "WHY ONE NEEDS Hi-Cap Mags." and the obama Constituency.

Now... its worth noting that ROOF did not gun downs these blacks... or blacks LIKE THESE. Instead killing decent, peace loving folks worshipping God, while studying the scriptures in the cloister of their house of worship.

We're told that he said he was committed to the murder, because of the threat that black people represent.

Yet... he killed the black people who do not represent a threat to anyone.

He DID however murder people who represent a threat to people who NEED blacks to represent a threat to others... because the people he murdered are against THOSE PEOPLE, and what's more they're against those people DESPITE their being black. Because they represent the human elements of the black culture.

Thus Roof was a duped douche... setup and exploited.

It should be noted that the animal that attacked, was a clear and present threat to life and safety of the individual that was attacked, thus had that individual been carrying a firearm, she would have been well within her rights to defend herself through lethal force.

The white girl and baby are now and forever racially aware. They have had their Awakening. I encourage all whites to read this, especially young kids.

2011-03-12+10.46.39.jpg

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.
Unfortunately for them not all Blacks would think of doing something like this pack of rodents did. But incidents like this are responsible for much racist antipathy.

I don't like the way this video makes me feel but I can't help it. I am viciously, murderously angry.

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.
They don't just happen to be black. There's a reason blacks commit more violent felonies not only here but all over the world. They are on the whole the most violent race on the planet.

I did the title backwards to get the racist white liberals to want to watch it

That girl who got her ass beat... she deliberately and recklessly put that child in danger. She knew sitting at the bench was going to provoke certain people and piss them off, but she did it anyway. Which would have been badass... but she brought a freaking baby with her, putting them both in danger. Now the child may be physically scarred and the girl is probably missing some teeth.

You're just trolling.

Notice that a leftist nutter like goono hasn't authored a post condemning what happened here.

Yet, if it were a white on black beat down, he himself would have posted half a dozen threads related to the story.

Holy fuck!!! That bitch needs to be charged with attempted murder on the baby. Grabbing and slamming them onto concret could've killed that child. Fuckin animals

You mean ANIMAL, she doesn't represent all blacks mongo

Forum List

Back