Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

Than why did she bring her baby to a black only bench? :rolleyes-41:

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem.

It is not my responsibility to promote a "civil" society lol

If you were standing there in that park at the time, yes it would be. but your attitude shows clearly how you would react, which you have now again stated. If I saw you getting your ass kicked by a group like that, Id try to help you, because this is my community, and our community , and that shit doesn't fly. Except for the fucking ghetto I guess where people don't care.

Based on her posts in the past, she would have been just like the boys in the video, she would have been laughing and celebrating as the childs head contacted the pavement.

Ashtara ------is esther. I like it better as "esther"

When I created "Ashtara", I was inspired by various names of certain ancient goddesses and demons...

Inanna
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Ashtoret
Asherah
Ashterah
Athirat
Athena
Astarte
Astaroth

Last edited:
I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem, you should have been right along side the punks then. But something tells me you would be the first to scream racism if someone even looked at you the wrong way. Anyone who has to call them self Goddess, probably doesn't have anyone else calling them goddess. Maybe you can try dieting.

When I created "Ashtara", I was inspired by various names of certain ancient goddesses and demons...

Inanna
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Ashtoret
Asherah
Ashterah
Athirat
Athena
Astarte
Astaroth

they are not all related. your name ASHTARAH is not related to ASHERAH----it is related to Ishtar----which is Esther.
Astarte is also Ishtar and esther but Athena is not

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem, you should have been right along side the punks then. But something tells me you would be the first to scream racism if someone even looked at you the wrong way. Anyone who has to call them self Goddess, probably doesn't have anyone else calling them goddess. Maybe you can try dieting.

Inanna
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Ashtoret
Asherah
Ashterah
Athirat
Athena
Astarte
Astaroth

they are not all related. your name ASHTARAH is not related to ASHERAH----it is related to Ishtar----which is Esther.

I never said they were all related ^_^

Ah, and the sig is a symbol of demons/demon worship is it not?

(Just as a note to readers; not all demons are "bad/evil," in Wicca, Hinduism, and a number of other religions both good and evil are believed to be necessary. Such belief is also found in Satanism; worshipers of whom fall on the darker side of that yin/yang coin.)

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.
They don't just happen to be black. There's a reason blacks commit more violent felonies not only here but all over the world. They are on the whole the most violent race on the planet.

And the same thing has been said about nearly every other ethnicity on the planet. Within the black race there are a great variety of ethnicities and they vary considerably in the levels and forms of violence they tolerate. Being a Texan myself, I can assure you that there are just as many of us willing to engage in violence as there are blacks, probably more.

As an adult, and i am only assuming you are, its your responsibility as much as it is any other adult, to promote a civil society, INCLUDING our public parks and schools for our kids no matter what color they are. So when you celebrate a girl getting her ass beat while surrounded by a group, your showing yourself to be part of the problem.

...but it IS your responsibility to promote an UNcivil society? Youre a fucking moron. Kill yourself.

Ashtara ------is esther. I like it better as "esther"-----as in
"SANFORD AND SON" aunt esther-------I believe our "goddess" is actually "aunt esther"

I think she means 'Ass Tar' but cant spell it right

Inanna
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Ashtoret
Asherah
Ashterah
Athirat
Athena
Astarte
Astaroth

You are seriously trying to have a conversation with screwball ass tar morons like her?

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.
They don't just happen to be black. There's a reason blacks commit more violent felonies not only here but all over the world. They are on the whole the most violent race on the planet.

And the same thing has been said about nearly every other ethnicity on the planet. Within the black race there are a great variety of ethnicities and they vary considerably in the levels and forms of violence they tolerate. Being a Texan myself, I can assure you that there are just as many of us willing to engage in violence as there are blacks, probably more.

That may be your perception, but the statistics say you're wrong. Blacks are proportionately more likely to commit acts of criminal violence. It's an "inconvenient truth" that many are afraid to acknowledge because they don't want to be painted as a racist. As you can see, I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen what people think of me. I know I'm not a racist and don't need the agreement of others for that, and so I have no problem stating the truth, that races are not all equal, nor are cultures, and black culture, worldwide, is more violent than any other culture. It's no coincidence that many of the European nations, that the Left is fond of comparing us to, don't have a 13% black population and therefore don't have the violent crime we do......which is why the comparison is never valid.

I just don't believe in "hate truth". You shouldn't either.

That may be your perception, but the statistics say you're wrong. Blacks are proportionately more likely to commit acts of criminal violence. It's an "inconvenient truth" that many are afraid to acknowledge because they don't want to be painted as a racist. As you can see, I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen what people think of me. I know I'm not a racist and don't need the agreement of others for that, and so I have no problem stating the truth, that races are not all equal, nor are cultures, and black culture, worldwide, is more violent than any other culture. It's no coincidence that many of the European nations, that the Left is fond of comparing us to, don't have a 13% black population and therefore don't have the violent crime we do......which is why the comparison is never valid.

Wrong IDIOT. Black MEN are more likely to commit acts of violence

To revisit this, Ok well, if everyone practiced your exact same attitude, what kind of world would we live in? Oh, wait.... well there is a reason girls like that get beat downs in parks, and on buses, and at bus stops, its because so many people feel, no one is going to stop them. its almost a feeling of entitlement, and in a way that is true because these days when someone gets jumped on a bus, people are more apt to pull out their cell phone then step in. Freedom to move about in public, should be everyones right without being bullied. If that is a subjective concept to you, i dont quite get it, unless you are also a bully yourself in your personal life. I dont know, just trying to figure it out, but I suspect that is the case.

This stuff happens because society allows it. to happen one person at a time(maybe you are that person). and these bullies would be the first ones to scream racism and police harrassment, probably disobey orders from a cop, because they dont feel they need to. It all starts with personal shame, and what you see today is the growth of a shameless society.

This is why in years past at least, you wouldn't see that type of thing in a place like Japan, it would be an embarrassment to act out in public like that. and probably much less incident of people being shot by police

To revisit this, Ok well, if everyone practiced your exact same attitude, what kind of world would we live in? Oh, wait.... well there is a reason girls like that get beat downs in parks, and on buses, and at bus stops, its because so many people feel, no one is going to stop them. its almost a feeling of entitlement, and in a way that is true because these days when someone gets jumped on a bus, people are more apt to pull out their cell phone then step in. Freedom to move about in public, should be everyones right without being bullied. If that is a subjective concept to you, i dont quite get it, unless you are also a bully yourself in your personal life. I dont know, just trying to figure it out, but I suspect that is the case.

This stuff happens because society allows it. to happen one person at a time(maybe you are that person). and these bullies would be the first ones to scream racism and police harrassment, probably disobey orders from a cop, because they dont feel they need to. It all starts with personal shame, and what you see today is the growth of a shameless society.

This is why in years past at least, you wouldn't see that type of thing in a place like Japan, it would be an embarrassment to act out in public like that. and probably much less incident of people being shot by police

I have nothing to do with thugs

She'll go to prison. Aggravated assault. And blactivists will continue to whine about how many blacks are in prison after acting like animals.

Prison isn't the answer for people like this. It will only make her worse in the long run. We screw up badly with the type of punishment we use for many crimes. In this case, the girl should not receive any prison time at all, but she should receive ten lashes at a public lashing. This girl will probably look at prison as a badge of honor, but being scarred for life might be a different story. It's not just about corporal punishment but also about shaming the person.

I agree that corporal punishment would get through to kids like this more than locking them up, but we have Leftists misinterpreting the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution and Leftists judges seem to agree. On naval ships, for instance, lashes were administered as non judicial punishment because it was impractical to imprison them. Many townships also practiced such punishments because it works and because it's much cheaper than putting people in jail. In this age of plenty where we build large super max prisons and can safely incarcerate people for years, we've lost sight of the value of corporal punishment as a far more effective deterrent against crime. We should hire professional cane ferule professionals from Thailand to administer punishment sessions. It will shorten criminal records to just a single incident because there will be almost no repeat offenders.

Wrong IDIOT. Black MEN are more likely to commit acts of violence

Incorrect. Even black women are more violent. White girls just don't act like this with the same frequency that occurs among blacks. Sorry if you can't accept the "hate truth".

I have nothing to do with thugs

I didnt direct that at you, ahhh Thats good though! Thugs ought to be lonely people

Forum List

Back