Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

Good to see the little thug arrested, she is only 13. Hope they throw the book at her.
Thirteen.

When the Abolition Act was passed some slaves were fortunately kept on as paid employees by relatively kind and considerate former masters. Others were able to find sustainable employment as share-croppers or tradesmen and some were able to start businesses. But for a substantial percentage of the slave population Abolition meant abandonment and desolation.

As years passed, the former category of productive former slaves managed to cohabit peacefully within White society and its Jim Crow impositions, successfully raising and educating children. The latter category of abandoned chattel became the seminal source of misfits informally regarded as the Black criminal/welfare class, most of whom are illiterate and live by habits established throughout generations of comparatively primitive living conditions.

Thirteen. What will she be like in another dozen years?

Probably in some women's prison somewhere.

All whites need to stay the hell away from *******! They're violent and they kill twice as many whites every single effin year.

They're far more likely to murder you and hurt you...That is a fact. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. You wouldn't play around with a brown bear, right?

All whites need to stay the hell away from *******! They're violent and they kill twice as many whites every single effin year.

They're far more likely to murder you and hurt you...That is a fact. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. You wouldn't play around with a brown bear, right?
Your separatist feelings are understandable and, depending on where you live, where you were raised and your store of personal experience, you might have good cause to feel that way. And there are many who share those feelings -- including a substantial number of Blacks who believe our two sub-species are naturally antagonistic and therefore hopelessly incompatible.

I have known very decent, productive and sociable Black people who are undeserving of the kind of malicious sentiment put forth by the typical goon racist mentality. So I regard your position as non-confrontational but expedient in certain areas of American society, such as White neighborhoods in close proximity with Black ghetto neighborhoods. Because far too many inhabitants of the Black ghettos harbor maliciously violent energies which are genetically rooted in the slavery and Jim Crow eras. I believe the thirteen year-old assailant in the topic video is a textbook example of that regressive gene.

Was it disproven that whatever gang in the area had proclaimed that park a "blacks only" park?

Trying to figure out the reason they've discounted this as a hate crime. I know the police guy said the chick that got attacked was bi-racial, but so was Zimmerman.

Unless they happen to be a masochist, in which case you might just lash them to orgasm. Certain people will pay good money to have you lash them, whip them, even "torture" them lol​
Unfortunately this is something to consider because an extreme submissive sado/masochist would not be deterred from imposing reciprocal cruelty by being beaten and humiliated.

Well, I know that is the rep but it is nonsense. These BDSM practitioners only scratch the surface of *real* torture, of course. Simply having a safe phrase reduces the fear factor by an order of magnitude.

I know guys who could have put some BDSM moron into a quivering pile of blubber in no time, so don't believe the stories. For example, how many BDSM folks will force a large piece of broken glass into their submissive's mouth then punch them in the mouth and jaw till they tire of seeing them oozing blood? These BDSM fools are pretenders.

That is bullshit Matthew. My next door neighbor is a black man that I would trust my life with and there is another such black man who lives a few doors down.

This is a morality problem, not a genetics problem.

Good god, with the baby in her arms no less.
And these utter pieces of shit videoing the whole thing knowing the attack was about to happen.

I don't know what to say, it's all part of the reason I'm getting prepared to get the fuck out of this country.
You should be getting prepared to fight.

Or if you're a pacifist, yeah, you're probably better off going somewhere where you'll be ruled over and told how to live anyway.

That is bullshit Matthew. My next door neighbor is a black man that I would trust my life with and there is another such black man who lives a few doors down.

This is a morality problem, not a genetics problem.
I agree with Matthew... blacks have a predisposition for violence. It's not a guess, and it's a racist thought, it's a fact. Maybe not ALL, but enough that it's a real problem.

Blacks will never change, in fact blacks are going to get much worse.

You see, blacks on average have higher testosterone levels and lower IQ levels.

Unless they happen to be a masochist, in which case you might just lash them to orgasm. Certain people will pay good money to have you lash them, whip them, even "torture" them lol​
Unfortunately this is something to consider because an extreme submissive sado/masochist would not be deterred from imposing reciprocal cruelty by being beaten and humiliated.

Well, I know that is the rep but it is nonsense. These BDSM practitioners only scratch the surface of *real* torture, of course. Simply having a safe phrase reduces the fear factor by an order of magnitude.

I know guys who could have put some BDSM moron into a quivering pile of blubber in no time, so don't believe the stories. For example, how many BDSM folks will force a large piece of broken glass into their submissive's mouth then punch them in the mouth and jaw till they tire of seeing them oozing blood? These BDSM fools are pretenders.

I don't know any masochists who would enjoy being mauled by a pack of lions, but that doesn't make them any less a masochist.

Many people receive sexual gratification through certain forms of pain, some more extreme than others. For some it may not even be physical pain that gets them off, but instead something more psychological. Others may take it further and pursue certain forms of stimulation that do require physical harm to the body... sometimes temporary and sometimes permanant. Others enjoy a combination of both psychological and physical pain.

However, there is no reason to believe that a masochist must enjoy all forms of extreme pain just to be a masochist. There are certain types of pain that vary with each masochist which evoke the most powerful sexual responses.

Public lashings, as was mentioned earlier in the topic, would not serve as effective punishment for many of these people, because lashings, even to the point of leaving someone's back bloody and scarred, is actually a somewhat common fetish among those who engage in beautiful sado-masochistic sexual depravity ^_^

Last edited:

[...]
Jim,

I believe you are confusing the conscious category of playtime pain freaks who act out their sado/masochistic fantasies with the aid of such props as whips, ball-gags, Gestapo and cop costumes, leather underwear, etc. But you are absolutely right in your assessment of the relatively harmless effects of their onanistic sessions.

But there is another, wholly inconspicuous category of subliminal masochism which is quite familiar to clinical psychologists, particularly those of the Freudian orientation, and is commonly identified as the pre-conscious self-destructive personality. While this is not the place for in-depth psycho-babble definitions the most common manifestation of this often extremely self-punishing behavior is seen in a substantial percentage of degenerate drug addicts, prostitutes, repeatedly incarcerated felons, serial job losers, serial divorcees, et al. We all know such unfortunate self-punishing individuals and we casually wonder why they do the things they do.

They wonder, too. And sadly it can take years of intensive psychoanalysis to release them from their self-induced torment.

Last edited:

I don't know any masochists who would enjoy being mauled by a pack of lions, but that doesn't make them any less a masochist.

Many people receive sexual gratification through certain forms of pain, some more extreme than others. For some it may not even be physical pain that gets them off, but instead something more psychological. Others may take it further and pursue certain forms of stimulation that do require physical harm to the body... sometimes temporary and sometimes permanant. Others enjoy a combination of both psychological and physical pain.

However, there is no reason to believe that a masochist must enjoy all forms of extreme pain just to be a masochist. There are certain types of pain that vary with each masochist which evoke the most powerful sexual responses.

Public lashings, as was mentioned earlier in the topic, would not serve as effective punishment for many of these people, because lashings, even to the point of leaving someone's back bloody and scarred, is actually a somewhat common fetish among those who engage in beautiful sado-masochistic sexual depravity ^_^

None of that addresses the point I was making to A DIFFERENT POSTER, and not to some deranged fuck face like you.

[...]
Jim,

I believe you are confusing the conscious category of playtime pain freaks who act out their sado/masochistic fantasies with the aid of such props as whips, ball-gags, Gestapo and cop costumes, leather underwear, etc. But you are absolutely right in your assessment of the relatively harmless effects of their onanistic sessions.

But there is another, wholly inconspicuous category of subliminal masochism which is quite familiar to clinical psychologists, particularly those of the Freudian orientation, and is commonly identified as the pre-conscious self-destructive personality. While this is not the place for in-depth psycho-babble definitions the most common manifestation of this often extremely self-punishing behavior is seen in a substantial percentage of degenerate drug addicts, prostitutes, repeatedly incarcerated felons, serial job losers, serial divorcees, et al. We all know such unfortunate self-punishing individuals and we casually wonder why they do the things they do.

They wonder, too. And sadly it can take years of intensive psychoanalysis to release them from their self-induced torment.

I see the distinction you are making, but it is a problem due to a void in the persons life. They think that they have no satisfying purpose, and they are right, so they need to realize what most of us know already; the best in life comes from serving OTHER PEOPLE and not ourselves. People who successfully raise children come to realize this in life, but those who do not, mostly do not and are miserable.

I am simply amused by the stupidity of people when they believe what they want to believe even if it takes money from their own pocket or makes their lives less secure.

Blacks voting Democrat, workers voting for corporate whores like Mitt Romney or John McCain, people accepting that illegal immigration opponents are racist, etc, is all just a big joke. I only want to take care of my own now, everyone else can make do with what they can put together themselves.

Forum List

Back