Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.
They don't just happen to be black. There's a reason blacks commit more violent felonies not only here but all over the world. They are on the whole the most violent race on the planet.

And the same thing has been said about nearly every other ethnicity on the planet. Within the black race there are a great variety of ethnicities and they vary considerably in the levels and forms of violence they tolerate. Being a Texan myself, I can assure you that there are just as many of us willing to engage in violence as there are blacks, probably more.

That may be your perception, but the statistics say you're wrong. Blacks are proportionately more likely to commit acts of criminal violence. It's an "inconvenient truth" that many are afraid to acknowledge because they don't want to be painted as a racist. As you can see, I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen what people think of me. I know I'm not a racist and don't need the agreement of others for that, and so I have no problem stating the truth, that races are not all equal, nor are cultures, and black culture, worldwide, is more violent than any other culture. It's no coincidence that many of the European nations, that the Left is fond of comparing us to, don't have a 13% black population and therefore don't have the violent crime we do......which is why the comparison is never valid.

I just don't believe in "hate truth". You shouldn't either.

Wrong IDIOT. Black MEN are more likely to commit acts of violence

Incorrect. Even black women are more violent. White girls just don't act like this with the same frequency that occurs among blacks. Sorry if you can't accept the "hate truth".

Yeah, and thats the sad thing, they can be good in many other ways, but get a pass for this because they are young. The're feeling pride when they should be feeling shame because they are a reflection of society and the younger ones look up to them. I guess young people have been fighting throughout human history and that part isnt new. But the question is, what do they want their society to look like? Hopefully this trend will swing back the other way

be patient ------details not yet entirely "in"------so far two adolescents who ----it seems were in something like the
school playground or----some nearby park------one teen holding a relative's baby---ie babysitting. The other adolescent "had
something on her" -----and confronted her violently. Several big boy goons laughed. I was a 14 year old girl once------girls did not fight like that back then except for a very few disgusting deranged bitches. Boys did not stand around laughing while an infant gets slammed to the ground
I was raised on the Brooklyn Waterfront during the Depression era. Anyone who saw the movie, On The Waterfront, has a vague idea of what that was like. But in spite of the brutality that was commonplace in that neighborhood back then I never saw or heard of anything as maliciously barbaric as what we've seen in the topic video. To do what was done with utter disregard for that little baby is best described as savage.

Those kids are sociopaths, which means they already are a menace to civilized society.

I agree that corporal punishment would get through to kids like this more than locking them up, but we have Leftists misinterpreting the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution and Leftists judges seem to agree. On naval ships, for instance, lashes were administered as non judicial punishment because it was impractical to imprison them. Many townships also practiced such punishments because it works and because it's much cheaper than putting people in jail. In this age of plenty where we build large super max prisons and can safely incarcerate people for years, we've lost sight of the value of corporal punishment as a far more effective deterrent against crime. We should hire professional cane ferule professionals from Thailand to administer punishment sessions. It will shorten criminal records to just a single incident because there will be almost no repeat offenders.
I understand that some offenders in Singapore are publicly caned and that Singapore is an impeccably clean and orderly city. If that is true I believe the pain of such punishment is not nearly as effective a deterrent as is the humiliation and the trauma of the experience.

Prison confinement on the other hand is a relatively private experience which is costly, time-consuming, and tends to harden and further corrupt an individual.

In the example of the young attacker in the topic video, I believe an effective punishment for her would be to patiently and methodically administer a severe and vicious public beating to her. One she will never forget.

Such poetic justice might alter the presently negative direction of her life.

Unless they happen to be a masochist, in which case you might just lash them to orgasm. Certain people will pay good money to have you lash them, whip them, even "torture" them lol

Unless they happen to be a masochist, in which case you might just lash them to orgasm. Certain people will pay good money to have you lash them, whip them, even "torture" them lol

You can stop. Literally no one cares about your useless and unintelligent thoughts. Thats what you racists never seem to get.

I agree that corporal punishment would get through to kids like this more than locking them up, but we have Leftists misinterpreting the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution and Leftists judges seem to agree. On naval ships, for instance, lashes were administered as non judicial punishment because it was impractical to imprison them. Many townships also practiced such punishments because it works and because it's much cheaper than putting people in jail. In this age of plenty where we build large super max prisons and can safely incarcerate people for years, we've lost sight of the value of corporal punishment as a far more effective deterrent against crime. We should hire professional cane ferule professionals from Thailand to administer punishment sessions. It will shorten criminal records to just a single incident because there will be almost no repeat offenders.
I understand that some offenders in Singapore are publicly caned and that Singapore is an impeccably clean and orderly city. If that is true I believe the pain of such punishment is not nearly as effective a deterrent as is the humiliation and the trauma of the experience.

Prison confinement on the other hand is a relatively private experience which is costly, time-consuming, and tends to harden and further corrupt an individual.

In the example of the young attacker in the topic video, I believe an effective punishment for her would be to patiently and methodically administer a severe and vicious public beating to her. One she will never forget.

Such poetic justice might alter the presently negative direction of her life.

Something along those lines, but I think pain is not necessary. The thing these kids value the most is their pride, which drives them to a lot of these acts. Some form of humiliation, but there are public things that could be done most likely without inflicting physical harm. however, I dont think that type of public humiliation would be permisible unless the perpetrators were white.

My advice to white people is to do your best to avoid blacks because they are becoming much more violent and racist.

Not all blacks. Most are good people, but you can tell the kind of trash that does this shit, the folks raised without dads with the government paying all their bills and so they hate every other person that might be living a decent life they can take pride in. These just happened to be black.
They don't just happen to be black. There's a reason blacks commit more violent felonies not only here but all over the world. They are on the whole the most violent race on the planet.

And the same thing has been said about nearly every other ethnicity on the planet. Within the black race there are a great variety of ethnicities and they vary considerably in the levels and forms of violence they tolerate. Being a Texan myself, I can assure you that there are just as many of us willing to engage in violence as there are blacks, probably more.

That may be your perception, but the statistics say you're wrong. Blacks are proportionately more likely to commit acts of criminal violence. It's an "inconvenient truth" that many are afraid to acknowledge because they don't want to be painted as a racist. As you can see, I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen what people think of me. I know I'm not a racist and don't need the agreement of others for that, and so I have no problem stating the truth, that races are not all equal, nor are cultures, and black culture, worldwide, is more violent than any other culture. It's no coincidence that many of the European nations, that the Left is fond of comparing us to, don't have a 13% black population and therefore don't have the violent crime we do......which is why the comparison is never valid.

I just don't believe in "hate truth". You shouldn't either.

Most blacks are not guilty of violent crimes. They simply have an over achieving quarter of their population and a horrid top 2% that commit the vast majority of their violent crimes. And again, every ethnicity has gone through a criminal phase trying to adapt to American freedom, from the Irish, Jews, Italians you name the group. Blacks are only different in that for the first time the government has been subsidizing irresponsibility, vice and crime with welfare handouts.

She'll go to prison. Aggravated assault. And blactivists will continue to whine about how many blacks are in prison after acting like animals.

Prison isn't the answer for people like this. It will only make her worse in the long run. We screw up badly with the type of punishment we use for many crimes. In this case, the girl should not receive any prison time at all, but she should receive ten lashes at a public lashing. This girl will probably look at prison as a badge of honor, but being scarred for life might be a different story. It's not just about corporal punishment but also about shaming the person.

Yes, the problem is with LEFTISTS not with an entire race of people.

Is that some sort of African war dance the pavement ape wearing the oversized blue t-shirt is performing in the video?

And that baby wasn't crying in pain, it was screaming in fear.

Unless they happen to be a masochist, in which case you might just lash them to orgasm. Certain people will pay good money to have you lash them, whip them, even "torture" them lol​
Unfortunately this is something to consider because an extreme submissive sado/masochist would not be deterred from imposing reciprocal cruelty by being beaten and humiliated.

I'm disappointed to learn the video has been removed from YouTube. What it reveals, along with videos of the so-called "knockout Game," is the emergence of a very serious social problem that needs to be diligently addressed. Hiding from it and hoping it will go away isn't going to work.

I think Youtube is becoming almost as Communist as Facebook

Good to see the little thug arrested, she is only 13. Hope they throw the book at her.
Thirteen.

When the Abolition Act was passed some slaves were fortunately kept on as paid employees by relatively kind and considerate former masters. Others were able to find sustainable employment as share-croppers or tradesmen and some were able to start businesses. But for a substantial percentage of the slave population Abolition meant abandonment and desolation.

As years passed, the former category of productive former slaves managed to cohabit peacefully within White society and its Jim Crow impositions, successfully raising and educating children. The latter category of abandoned chattel became the seminal source of misfits informally regarded as the Black criminal/welfare class, most of whom are illiterate and live by habits established throughout generations of comparatively primitive living conditions.

Thirteen. What will she be like in another dozen years?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back