Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

We need to start charging parents with the crimes of their children, OR try all violent juvenile criminals as adults. That bitch should spend the next 20 years in prison.

PS----the mother of the baby should sue the school for the injury to the baby---I vote at least a million dollars

The mother should never have gone to a park known to be frequented by black people.

I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

Than why did she bring her baby to a black only bench? :rolleyes-41:

I believe the account------the bitch attacked the girl holding the baby because she decided that the public bench was a BLACK ONLY bench. ----I believe the story----sick as it is

do you believe that the town or school designated that bench as "black only"??? you often lick the asses of
thugs?

Notice how no one was shocked. No one tried to stop her, or help the baby. This isn't an isolated incident committed by a lone crazy person; it's the norm. That black community needs to get their shit together.

do you believe that the town or school designated that bench as "black only"??? you often lick the asses of
thugs?
She's just a black racist who hates white people.

thugs?

Oh----is that her problem ?? Ok I have a personal anecdote LONG ago when I was an undergraduate-----living in a DORM------ girls' school. Some of the black girls decided to create "black only" places. They created "black only" tables in the dining room -----and---one day I was in the very large basement lounge of the very large sprawling old dorm and was ORDERED TO LEAVE "we are having a meeting".
"fine with me" I answered "YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE"------I decided not to argue with the disgusting black pile of shit----afterall I was out numbered something like 20 to one. ---that pile of black shit will remain in my opinion-----nothing more than a pile of shit--------as will ASHTERA who already struck me as insane without knowing that she is black. Now she is both insane AND black,, to wit black insane person

thugs?

Oh----is that her problem ?? Ok I have a personal anecdote LONG ago when I was an undergraduate-----living in a DORM------ girls' school. Some of the black girls decided to create "black only" places. They created "black only" tables in the dining room -----and---one day I was in the very large basement lounge of the very large sprawling old dorm and was ORDERED TO LEAVE "we are having a meeting".
"fine with me" I answered "YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE"------I decided not to argue with the disgusting black pile of shit----afterall I was out numbered something like 20 to one. ---that pile of black shit will remain in my opinion-----nothing more than a pile of shit--------as will ASHTERA who already struck me as insane without knowing that she is black. Now she is both insane AND black,, to wit black insane person
Well, she will undoubtedly respond with "you don't know what race I am", but her positions always go against white people, no matter how insane. She likes to reply with dancing emoticons to thread's about old white men getting put into a comas by black teens, or any other vicious attack on unsuspecting white people. She loves that dancing emoticon. She is vile.

If it does turn out to be true that this little cretin was trying to force the white girl to get up from the bench because it was for black people only, then once they finally arrest her, they better damn sure file hate crime charges among the other charges.

thugs?

Well, she will undoubtedly respond with "you don't know what race I am", but her positions always go against white people, no matter how insane. She likes to reply with dancing emoticons to thread's about old white men getting put into a comas by black teens, or any other vicious attack on unsuspecting white people. She loves that dancing emoticon. She is vile.

Vile?
:FIREdevil:

You seem to be confusing misanthropy, sociopathy, and sadism with racism. I am many nefarious things, but racist? No.

And you still have no idea what races I am lololol
:dance:

That is one of the most vile horrifying videos I've seen. I am sorry I looked at it... I hope the child and the mom are ok and that the perp gets her due in court! JUST sickening!

That is one of the most vile horrifying videos I've seen. I am sorry I looked at it... I hope the child and the mom are ok and that the perp gets her due in court! JUST sickening!

the attacker is only 14 years old-----and seems to be responding to what is logically an ILLEGAL policy created by some school thugs that have created by force of their own violence a "black" only section of a public playground-----the BIG MISTAKE is that no one bothered to address this issue. Some kind of 'let the kids fight it out' policy.

kinda like a bunch of LAZY adults created the problem-----lazy or intimidated

PS----those big boy GOOONS should have their pictures plastered around town with the word COWARD slashed across their giggling idiot faces------the scum did not even bother to rescue an infant from the bitch

Looks like they're close to making an arrest.

ROWLETT (CBSDFW.COM) – Rowlett police are working to identify the teenaged girl who started a fight that left a small child injured.

Police say the 14-year-old victim and her sister were babysitting a 3-year-old cousin last Friday night. They were sitting on a bench behind Herfurth Elementary School when they were approached by a group of teens.

Police say one of the suspects, a teenaged girl about the same age as the victim, ordered the victim to stand up and she refused.

“Once they see the victim doesn’t want to meet the challenge, you hear a male voice say, ‘Get the baby.’ The baby is keeping her from getting attacked,” said Detective Cruz Hernandez.

A few seconds later, the suspect pulls the victim by the hair and begins beating her.

The 3-year-old on the victim’s lap fell to the ground, and suffered minor injuries.

Because juveniles are involved, investigators have worked leads in the case behind closed doors since June 19th, but came forward to comment a week later, after a video of the fight was posted on the website LiveLeak.com.

Police say the video has led to allegations that the fight was racially motivated.

“Our victim is biracial herself, so race was not a motivator in this violent attack,” said Detective Cruz Hernandez with the Rowlett Police Department.

“There was no racial motivation in the attack. You’re talking about criminal behavior. Nothing leads us to believe that race was an issue,” said Hernandez.

Hernandez says the victim and the suspect were both students at the same middle school and got into what he describes as a minor argument at school.

While the victim only knew the suspect by nickname, police say they are confident an arrest will be made.

“[The victim’s family] is very concerned that the video is out there on the Internet. I think it’s a parent’s nightmare to see their child videotaped while they’re being attacked in a violent manner,” said Hernandez.

The fight with the 14-year-old victim is a misdemeanor offense, police say, but the injury to the 3-year-old is a third-degree felony.

Hernandez says detectives have received several leads since the video surfaced, and they expect to make an arrest.

Rowlett Police Chasing Leads In Viral Video Of Fight CBS Dallas Fort Worth

Forum List

Back