Racists Love Republicans and Republicans Love Racists

Not all Republicans are racists but IMO most are to some degree. Nearly all racists are Republicans. The following report shows that Republicans accepted $65,000 from a White Supremicist who was a big hero of Dylann Roof.

Earl Holt, leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens is a racist who give money to Republicans including Ted Cruz and Cruz accepted the until it came out the Earl Holt was one of Dylann Roof's heroes. This is typical Republican behavior!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof made $65,000 in donations to Republicans, including several to Republican presidential candidates, The Guardian newspaper reported Sunday night.

Read the rest HERE!

This is less about Dylann Roof and more about his CONservative Republican mentors and the overall hypocrisy and evil that is the GOP.

The Council of Conservative Citizens website helped fuel Roof's maniacal hatred for non Whites. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well and it has changed it's letters from KKK to GOP.
And, what do Democrats love besides money, power, attention, themselves, fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, their contributors, their perks and benefits, and votes? Curious minds want to know.

Beautiful Strawmen crafted by the finest Strawman builder in the land. You!
Yea? How so? Please do explain. Maybe you'd like to answer the question that I asked him? Care to take a stab at it? Go ahead, don't be shy.

Not all Republicans are racists but IMO most are to some degree. Nearly all racists are Republicans. The following report shows that Republicans accepted $65,000 from a White Supremicist who was a big hero of Dylann Roof.

Earl Holt, leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens is a racist who give money to Republicans including Ted Cruz and Cruz accepted the until it came out the Earl Holt was one of Dylann Roof's heroes. This is typical Republican behavior!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof made $65,000 in donations to Republicans, including several to Republican presidential candidates, The Guardian newspaper reported Sunday night.

Read the rest HERE!

This is less about Dylann Roof and more about his CONservative Republican mentors and the overall hypocrisy and evil that is the GOP.

The Council of Conservative Citizens website helped fuel Roof's maniacal hatred for non Whites. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well and it has changed it's letters from KKK to GOP.
And, what do Democrats love besides money, power, attention, themselves, fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, their contributors, their perks and benefits, and votes? Curious minds want to know.

Yea? How so? Please do explain. Maybe you'd like to answer the question that I asked him? Care to take a stab at it? Go ahead, don't be shy.

I did. The one thing Dems love more than anything is the fine craftsmanship that goes into making a beautiful strawman. You have to have equal parts or assumptions and accusations which you've done with amazing delicacy. If you were on Master Chef you'd go to the finals

Read the rest HERE!

Yo, take a gander, all of your fellow Democrats!!!View attachment 42956 Love it, when you squirm!!!

"GTP"

You lied and that is what Republicans do. Tell me the names of the people in those robes and then show first if those CHRISTIANS are/were registered voters and then show their party affiliation.

BTW, you hero David Duke was kicked out of the Democratic party and was welcomed with open arm by the GOP.

Here is David Dukes poltitcal candidate history. He did quite well as a Republican. Your people, other racist Republicans funded, supported and elected David Duke. I bet that deep down inside you are welling with pride.

goplie.jpg
David Duke is a low-life POS. One of the biggest racist of all time. I've seen him in person when he was running for office many years ago. I lived in Louisiana for 10 years from 1978 to 1987. He is nothing but a trouble maker.

Read the rest HERE!

I did. The one thing Dems love more than anything is the fine craftsmanship that goes into making a beautiful strawman. You have to have equal parts or assumptions and accusations which you've done with amazing delicacy. If you were on Master Chef you'd go to the finals
You're too kind. Thanks for those very nice words. Just try to remember that I'm not a Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America.

Read the rest HERE!

You're projecting.

Read the rest HERE!

You're projecting.

Yeah....a beam of awesome sauce

You're projecting.

Very good. May I use that line sometime?

You're projecting.

Please do, and if you use it in one of your magnificent strawmen I would be ever so honored!

Read the rest HERE!

First off liar, do you even know what a straw man argument is and secondly you spelled it wrong. Were you educated in the South? Apparently so.

Actually liar, it's a factual news report about how Republicans accept the support and funding of other racists and how your mentally ill people who have been steeped in YOUR racist culture go out and commit horrific acts of violence inspired by the beliefs of people like you. I can say one thing for Dylann Roof, at least he had the courage on his convictions unlike the right wing trash who are now salivating over the deaths of these nine people.

Your party, the party of pedophiles takes money and accepts the support of other pedophiles. What does that make you? You are certainly a hypocrite, most likely a racist and possibly the P-word.

Here is a list of Republican Pedophiles CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT Spread this list to protect our kids.

You're projecting.

Please do, and if you use it in one of your magnificent strawmen I would be ever so honored!
Thanks man. You're way too kind.

Read the rest HERE!

Republicans can't deal with facts because facts lead to truth and that is why they make fact free statements full of dishonest hyperbole and lies. That's all they have and if the collective IQ of the US were to increase by ten points the GOP would be something different.

More and more people are finding out that the Republican Party has become a haven for pedophiles and racists. PROOF CLICK HERE and spread the truth. Let's make Reoublican synonymous with pedophile, liar and racist. GOOGLE BOMB!

Read the rest HERE!

First off liar, do you even know what a straw man argument is and secondly you spelled it wrong. Were you educated in the South? Apparently so.

Actually liar, it's a factual news report about how Republicans accept the support and funding of other racists and how your mentally ill people who have been steeped in YOUR racist culture go out and commit horrific acts of violence inspired by the beliefs of people like you. I can say one thing for Dylann Roof, at least he had the courage on his convictions unlike the right wing trash who are now salivating over the deaths of these nine people.

Your party, the party of pedophiles takes money and accepts the support of other pedophiles. What does that make you? You are certainly a hypocrite, most likely a racist and possibly the P-word.

Here is a list of Republican Pedophiles CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT Spread this list to protect our kids.
WOW !!! ... When you let steam out, you open the valve all the way. And, I bet you aren't even on drugs this afternoon. Man, you sure have a way with words. ........ Geez .......

Read the rest HERE!

Republicans can't deal with facts because facts lead to truth and that is why they make fact free statements full of dishonest hyperbole and lies. That's all they have and if the collective IQ of the US were to increase by ten points the GOP would be something different.

More and more people are finding out that the Republican Party has become a haven for pedophiles and racists. PROOF CLICK HERE and spread the truth. Let's make Reoublican synonymous with pedophile, liar and racist. GOOGLE BOMB!

blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa, you look like a fool but don't seem to care

This is the response you get from them whenever you point out their behavior.

You show that the tea party accepts racism.

Except of course that you DON'T show that at all. You claim that opposition to Obama's fascist care is "racism" and point to signs that oppose it - then declare you have "proven something."

When you attack your political opponents, race is a kludge you thing will defeat them, without the need for you to engage in reason or logic,

Their response: The Dems are the REAL ones that accept racism

CC, you are one of the most racist people on this board - this is simply a fact. Asslips has you beat, but not by a huge margin. You rate people by their skin color, then by their party affiliation. I don't think principle or character are even factors with you.

You show that republicans admit openly they give a shit about the poor. Their response: The Dems are the REAL ones that doesnt accept racism

Thats they're only play...I call it "Doing the Stephanie"

Racism is instinctual, it is part of the evolution of man. Despite this, society had mitigated racism to a large extent - until the race baiting hustler Obama started fanning the flames of hatred for political gain. It is difficult to contain racism - it's damned easy to instigate racism. I don't think Obama is a racist - he is an elitist who views anyone with less than a hundred million as a peasant to lick his boots. You think Obama loves you because you are black - where he really despises you because you are common.

Obama is a Chicago crook, a scumbag by nature. He used anything at his disposal to gain power, and doesn't give a fuck how much damage he does.

Read the rest HERE!

Yo, take a gander, all of your fellow Democrats!!!View attachment 42956 Love it, when you squirm!!!

"GTP"

You lied and that is what Republicans do. Tell me the names of the people in those robes and then show first if those CHRISTIANS are/were registered voters and then show their party affiliation.

BTW, you hero David Duke was kicked out of the Democratic party and was welcomed with open arm by the GOP.

Here is David Dukes poltitcal candidate history. He did quite well as a Republican. Your people, other racist Republicans funded, supported and elected David Duke. I bet that deep down inside you are welling with pride.

goplie.jpg
Yo, go to my new topic to learn more about Clinton!

"GTP"

Read the rest HERE!

Well, I've heard all of that a million times already. Political party bashing takes place every single day on this forum. We have die hard Democrats, and die hard Republicans here. I love to hear Republicans bash Democrats, and Democrats bash Republicans. It's really funny and entertaining. It's amazing to read the comments and opinions, knowing that both parties are directly responsible for what we're seeing and experiencing in this once great nation. Both sides really get down and dirty on this forum, and they can come up with some really pathetic crap. I just sit back and laugh at all of them.

What's really amazing is they blame one party or the other, but never ever blame themselves for electing the sorry crooks to office.

Read the rest HERE!

WOW !!! ... When you let steam out, you open the valve all the way. And, I bet you aren't even on drugs this afternoon. Man, you sure have a way with words. ........ Geez .......

When it comes to protecting adults and children from the members of GOP an it's members I will never run out of steam.

Mike Huckabee just outed himself and a voyeuristic pedophile. Dennis Hastert is just one of many Republican pedophiles.

We need to protect our African American citizens and children from the GOP aka Gang Of Pedophiles because anyone who is depraved enough to rape a child will have no problem strolling into a Black Church and gunning down innocent unarmed people.
14906444_400x400.jpg

And we have another fact free statement from a member and support of the racist party of pedophiles.

Unlike you I post factual statement and links. When I said that the GOP is a party full of pedophiles I can prove it. PROOF the GOP aka the Republican party is infested with pedophiles. Click the link and see a list of convicted GOP pedophiles.

People who vote for and support the Republican Party are either knowingly or unknowingly supporting child molesters. Now that you know that the Republican Party is the party of pedophiles are you still going to be a Republican and vote for other Republican pedophiles and Republican pedophile enablers?

Are you going to continue to support pedophiles?

What you posted is demagoguery, hate founded libel that is the foundation of your filthy party. You are a scumbag - IOW a democrat. You pull out the long discredited memes from the Soros hate sites and expect others to be impressed at how clever you are in spewing mindless hate.

You are a demagogue of the lowest order, a man who acts the same as Pol Pot - demonizing enemies of your filthy party with the most vile slander Soros and his minions can fabricate.

Dude, you're a scumbag - you know this.

Forum List

Back