Racists Love Republicans and Republicans Love Racists

Not all Republicans are racists but IMO most are to some degree. Nearly all racists are Republicans. The following report shows that Republicans accepted $65,000 from a White Supremicist who was a big hero of Dylann Roof.

Earl Holt, leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens is a racist who give money to Republicans including Ted Cruz and Cruz accepted the until it came out the Earl Holt was one of Dylann Roof's heroes. This is typical Republican behavior!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof made $65,000 in donations to Republicans, including several to Republican presidential candidates, The Guardian newspaper reported Sunday night.

Read the rest HERE!

This is less about Dylann Roof and more about his CONservative Republican mentors and the overall hypocrisy and evil that is the GOP.

The Council of Conservative Citizens website helped fuel Roof's maniacal hatred for non Whites. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well and it has changed it's letters from KKK to GOP.
And, what do Democrats love besides money, power, attention, themselves, fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, their contributors, their perks and benefits, and votes? Curious minds want to know.

Beautiful Strawmen crafted by the finest Strawman builder in the land. You!

First off liar, do you even know what a straw man argument is and secondly you spelled it wrong. Were you educated in the South? Apparently so.

Actually liar, it's a factual news report about how Republicans accept the support and funding of other racists and how your mentally ill people who have been steeped in YOUR racist culture go out and commit horrific acts of violence inspired by the beliefs of people like you. I can say one thing for Dylann Roof, at least he had the courage on his convictions unlike the right wing trash who are now salivating over the deaths of these nine people.

Your party, the party of pedophiles takes money and accepts the support of other pedophiles. What does that make you? You are certainly a hypocrite, most likely a racist and possibly the P-word.

Here is a list of Republican Pedophiles CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT Spread this list to protect our kids.
WOW !!! ... When you let steam out, you open the valve all the way. And, I bet you aren't even on drugs this afternoon. Man, you sure have a way with words. ........ Geez .......

When it comes to protecting adults and children from the members of GOP an it's members I will never run out of steam.

Mike Huckabee just outed himself and a voyeuristic pedophile. Dennis Hastert is just one of many Republican pedophiles.

We need to protect our African American citizens and children from the GOP aka Gang Of Pedophiles because anyone who is depraved enough to rape a child will have no problem strolling into a Black Church and gunning down innocent unarmed people.
14906444_400x400.jpg

Dude you need to get past this pedophile obsession you have. Nobody wants to keep reading that BS

The Democrats got in bed with southern racists to form FDR's "New Deal Coalition" which delivered the "Solid South" to the Democrats during much of the postwar years.

Then in the 60s, the Left pivoted toward Gender and Racial inclusion - and with the passage of the Civil Rights Act, they eventually lost the South to the Reagan Revolution, which very strategically appealed to the Southern Racists who were left behind by the Democrats.

Reagan opened his 1980 campaign in Mississippi, telling voters that he supported traditional Southern culture and intended to dismantle the all-powerful Federal Government with its imposition of racial quotas, etc.

Now, white supremacists and neo-nazi skinheads belong 100% to the Right. These groups want the nation return to its traditional white roots, before it was infected by dirty criminal diseased brown skinned people.

Most of the Republican leadership isn't racist. In fact, none of my Republican friends are racist. Many Republican members of this message board are appalled by racism. The party itself only uses race to maintain the Southern Coalition once owned by the Left.

AGAIN: Not all Republicans are racists (by a long-shot). BUT the majority of racists, insofar as they are political, are Republicans, and they want this nation to restore its traditional white culture. They see inner city crime racially, that is, they think the disproportionately high number of blacks in prison (compared to whites) is proof that blacks are more atavistic and criminal than whites, whereas liberals like myself see it as a complex institutional failure, one that extends from slavery, through segregation to Welfare - all terribly mismanaged by both sides of the aisle.

It's hard to say if the Right will abandon race. I can't imagine they will leave southern votes on the table.

Last edited:
[
You lied and that is what Republicans do. Tell me the names of the people in those robes and then show first if those CHRISTIANS are/were registered voters and then show their party affiliation.

BTW, you hero David Duke was kicked out of the Democratic party and was welcomed with open arm by the GOP.

Here is David Dukes poltitcal candidate history. He did quite well as a Republican. Your people, other racist Republicans funded, supported and elected David Duke. I bet that deep down inside you are welling with pride.

Son, you're stupid.

It's why you're a Communist.

{Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.}

Ku Klux Klan - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

I'd call you a stupid fucking democrat, but that's redundant.

So we'll just stick to "troll."

Not all Republicans are racists but IMO most are to some degree. Nearly all racists are Republicans. The following report shows that Republicans accepted $65,000 from a White Supremicist who was a big hero of Dylann Roof.

Earl Holt, leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens is a racist who give money to Republicans including Ted Cruz and Cruz accepted the until it came out the Earl Holt was one of Dylann Roof's heroes. This is typical Republican behavior!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof made $65,000 in donations to Republicans, including several to Republican presidential candidates, The Guardian newspaper reported Sunday night.

Read the rest HERE!

This is less about Dylann Roof and more about his CONservative Republican mentors and the overall hypocrisy and evil that is the GOP.

The Council of Conservative Citizens website helped fuel Roof's maniacal hatred for non Whites. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well and it has changed it's letters from KKK to GOP.

Yo, take a gander, all of your fellow Democrats!!!View attachment 42956 Love it, when you squirm!!!

"GTP"

You lied and that is what Republicans do. Tell me the names of the people in those robes and then show first if those CHRISTIANS are/were registered voters and then show their party affiliation.

BTW, you hero David Duke was kicked out of the Democratic party and was welcomed with open arm by the GOP.

Here is David Dukes poltitcal candidate history. He did quite well as a Republican. Your people, other racist Republicans funded, supported and elected David Duke. I bet that deep down inside you are welling with pride.

goplie.jpg
Yo, go to my new topic to learn more about Clinton!

"GTP"

I can bring you to speed in President Clinton.. He turned a growing Republican/Bush deficit into a surplus, reformed welfare, started community policing, created the greatest prosperity the world has ever seen and he got a blow job from a then hot Monica Lewinski.

During the Reagan/Bush years and the 4 years of HW Bush we had growing debt, Iran-Contra, the installation of Saddam but worse than that we had HW Bush running a pedophile ring out of the Whitehouse as reported by the CONSERVATIVE Washington Times.

141003silence1.gif

The fact is, your party the Republican Party is run by pedophiles. Why are you Republicans so fond of raping children?

[

Son, you're stupid.

{Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.}

Stop lying liar, The party of Lincoln died as did the party of William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt and I would further submit that the Party of Reagan is also dead and gone.

Because you are nothing more than a liar and a shill for the party of pedophile you have to go back a century to ignorant far right wing SOUTHERN Democrats. Lincoln, Taft, TR, and even Reagan would be considered progressives or liberals today.

Please smoke and eat a lot of saturated fats.

Because you are an idiot and support the party of pedophiles I will need to educate you assuming that can even be done.

The GOP got taken over by the sickest of the sick whose level of depravity was not even eclipsed by the Nazis.

Because you are an idiot and a lying sack of shit all at the same time you probably have never heard of a blue dog Democrat or a Yellow dog Democrat. You may want to look that up bit you probably are to lazy to do so and too stupid to comprehend it.

Maybe you are not to obtuse to understand this. If your party of pedophiles and racists aka Today's Republican Party were good for women, Jews, Blacks and Hispanics it would not be a party of perverted old white men who molest children.

Read the rest HERE!

Yo, take a gander, all of your fellow Democrats!!!View attachment 42956 Love it, when you squirm!!!

"GTP"

goplie.jpg
Yo, go to my new topic to learn more about Clinton!

"GTP"

I can bring you to speed in President Clinton.. He turned a growing Republican/Bush deficit into a surplus, reformed welfare, started community policing, created the greatest prosperity the world has ever seen and he got a blow job from a then hot Monica Lewinski.

During the Reagan/Bush years and the 4 years of HW Bush we had growing debt, Iran-Contra, the installation of Saddam but worse than that we had HW Bush running a pedophile ring out of the Whitehouse as reported by the CONSERVATIVE Washington Times.

141003silence1.gif

The fact is, your party the Republican Party is run by pedophiles. Why are you Republicans so fond of raping children?

Yo, I think you are talking about Democrat Barney Frank? The Homo!!!

"GTP"
330px-Barneyfrank.jpg

Stop lying liar, The party of Lincoln died as did the party of William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt and I would further submit that the Party of Reagan is also dead and gone.

Because you are nothing more than a liar and a shill for the party of pedophile you have to go back a century to ignorant far right wing SOUTHERN Democrats. Lincoln, Taft, TR, and even Reagan would be considered progressives or liberals today.

Please smoke and eat a lot of saturated fats.

Because you are an idiot and support the party of pedophiles I will need to educate you assuming that can even be done.

The GOP got taken over by the sickest of the sick whose level of depravity was not even eclipsed by the Nazis.

Because you are an idiot and a lying sack of shit all at the same time you probably have never heard of a blue dog Democrat or a Yellow dog Democrat. You may want to look that up bit you probably are to lazy to do so and too stupid to comprehend it.

Maybe you are not to obtuse to understand this. If your party of pedophiles and racists aka Today's Republican Party were good for women, Jews, Blacks and Hispanics it would not be a party of perverted old white men who molest children.

Son, you're what we call a feral baboon - a shit flinging monkey who lives to shriek and fling feces at his betters.

Enjoy your stay on the board, I assure you it will be short.

[

Son, you're stupid.

I think most of what you write is well stated, but you're under-reporting major shifts that happened in each party.

FDR's New Deal Coalition, which not only made a home for the racist Dixiecrats, was far more patriotic and pro-war than the flaccid, anti-war, environmentalist, atheist post-60s Left. The Left has changed radically since the Civil Rights act, and they're now trying to manipulate a wholly different voter.

Same with the Right, which is no longer the party of Lincoln, who wanted to control and dismantle Southern culture and economy in contrast to Reagan who wanted to restore state's rights and get Washington off the South's back.

Tune in tomorrow when I will teach you how the anti-communism of the 40s and 50s got the Right to abandon their isolationism for a more aggressive/interventionist foreign policy.

I suggest you broaden your information sources before giving such partial and partisan representations of history. Truman dropped two nuclear bombs, and Carter was an ineffectual anti-war appeaser. Truman's electoral coalition was filled with working class patriots, Carter's was filled with dope smoking hippies who, a decade earlier, denied LBJ a second term because of Vietnam.

By failing to represent historical transitions accurately, your post seems silly. And this is coming from someone who actually agrees with you (more than you think).

Last edited:

Read the rest HERE!

Of course they're racist.....racist who pander unmercifully to a large segment of this country who themselves are racist, ie southern hillbillies, old white people and good ol boys wishing for the good ol days of mom and dad.

The Democrats got in bed with southern racists to form FDR's "New Deal Coalition" which delivered the "Solid South" to the Democrats during much of the postwar years.

Then in the 60s, the Left pivoted toward Gender and Racial inclusion - and with the passage of the Civil Rights Act, they eventually lost the South to the Reagan Revolution, which very strategically appealed to the Southern Racists who were left behind by the Democrats.

I'm going to take issue here with a point of clarification. Racists didn't get into bed with FDR; they were already there in the DP from the Civil War daze, simply by default. Being a one-party state since Reconstruction was abandoned, a land where the Republican Party in effect did not exist, everyone who was registered to vote was a Democrat, whether they were a racist or not. In the same way the vast majority of pet owners or people born under Taurus were Democrats. The South as a cultural entity was not about to have anything to do with the Party of Lincoln, the man who defeated and humiliated it. And that held true until 1964 when Strom Thurmond did the heretofore unthinkable and got a party-change surgery. So if you were a racist in the South and registered to vote, you were a Democrat, while on the other hand if you were a non-racist in the South registered to vote, you were a Democrat.

In the mid-18th century the Republican Party was the home of Liberals, which have always been despised in the South, so that's another factor. The RP was the party of "big government" and the first forays into Affirmative Action, while the DP was the party of decentralization and "states' rights".

By the end of that century the RP had shifted to focus on the interests of big business and the Rich, while the DP in contrast took on the Populist movement especially with William Jennings Bryan. This and the Progressive movement of the turn of the century (which heavily influenced both parties) was where the Liberalism came to the DP. And it manifest well before the '60s... it was 1948 when Southerners walked out on the party's convention and ran their own candidate (and not the first time they had done that), because they were hearing a little too much about "civil rights" for their tastes from the likes of Truman and Hubert Humphrey. That renegade candidate was Strom Thurmond.

When Thurmond lost his crusade to stop the CRA in 1964, that was the impetus that caused him to bolt to the RP, as noted above, blazing the trail for countless others from Jesse Helms to David Duke. The South has always been conservative, and this led to a long history of disputes with the Democratic Party -- the only party it had -- in at least seven Presidential election seasons from 1972 all the way back to 1860.

As you note above, once Thurmond made his bold statement by party-switching in 1964, the rest of that contingent followed him there.

Reagan opened his 1980 campaign in Mississippi, telling voters that he supported traditional Southern culture and intended to dismantle the all-powerful Federal Government with its imposition of racial quotas, etc.

Now, white supremacists and neo-nazi skinheads belong 100% to the Right. These groups want the nation return to its traditional white roots, before it was infected by dirty criminal diseased brown skinned people.

Most of the Republican leadership isn't racist. In fact, none of my Republican friends are racist. Many Republican members of this message board are appalled by racism. The party itself only uses race to maintain the Southern Coalition once owned by the Left.

AGAIN: Not all Republicans are racists (by a long-shot). BUT the majority of racists, insofar as they are political, are Republicans, and they want this nation to restore its traditional white culture. They see inner city crime racially, that is, they think the disproportionately high number of blacks in prison (compared to whites) is proof that blacks are more atavistic and criminal than whites, whereas liberals like myself see it as a complex institutional failure, one that extends from slavery, through segregation to Welfare - all terribly mismanaged by both sides of the aisle.

It's hard to say if the Right will abandon race. I can't imagine they will leave southern votes on the table.

Agreed, well said.

I'm going to take issue here with a point of clarification. Racists didn't get into bed with FDR; they were already there in the DP from the Civil War daze, simply by default. Being a one-party state since Reconstruction was abandoned, a land where the Republican Party in effect did not exist, everyone who was registered to vote was a Democrat, whether they were a racist or not. In the same way the vast majority of pet owners or people born under Taurus were Democrats. The South as a cultural entity was not about to have anything to do with the Party of Lincoln, the man who defeated and humiliated it. And that held true until 1964 when Strom Thurmond did the heretofore unthinkable and got a party-change surgery. So if you were a racist in the South and registered to vote, you were a Democrat, while on the other hand if you were a non-racist in the South registered to vote, you were a Democrat.

In the mid-18th century the Republican Party was the home of Liberals, which have always been despised in the South, so that's another factor. The RP was the party of "big government" and the first forays into Affirmative Action, while the DP was the party of decentralization and "states' rights".

By the end of that century the RP had shifted to focus on the interests of big business and the Rich, while the DP in contrast took on the Populist movement especially with William Jennings Bryan. This and the Progressive movement of the turn of the century (which heavily influenced both parties) was where the Liberalism came to the DP. And it manifest well before the '60s... it was 1948 when Southerners walked out on the party's convention and ran their own candidate (and not the first time they had done that), because they were hearing a little too much about "civil rights" for their tastes from the likes of Truman and Hubert Humphrey. That renegade candidate was Strom Thurmond.

When Thurmond lost his crusade to stop the CRA in 1964, that was the impetus that caused him to bolt to the RP, as noted above, blazing the trail for countless others from Jesse Helms to David Duke. The South has always been conservative, and this led to a long history of disputes with the Democratic Party -- the only party it had -- in at least seven Presidential election seasons from 1972 all the way back to 1860.

As you note above, once Thurmond made his bold statement by party-switching in 1964, the rest of that contingent followed him there.

Agreed, well said.

Insanely informative

Of course they're racist.....racist who pander unmercifully to a large segment of this country who themselves are racist, ie southern hillbillies, old white people and good ol boys wishing for the good ol days of mom and dad.

Do you think that white people should be allowed to vote? I understand that the party has an undercurrent to revoke voting privileges from the hated whites. Do you support this?

Huffer, like most democrats, you are both a proponent and practitioner of the big lie. Care to name the "contingent" that fallowed Thurmond?

Was it Al Gore? Was it Orval Faubus? Was it George Wallace? Was it Robert Byrd? Was it Ernst Hollings? Was it Bull Connor? Shit, even Fielding Write remained a democrat to the day he died...

You're just using the big lie to try and rewrite history so that your filthy party is no longer the party of segregation.

Do you think that white people should be allowed to vote? I understand that the party has an undercurrent to revoke voting privileges from the hated whites. Do you support this?

And you can ask that asinine question with a straight face? Next?

Forum List

Back