Rafael Cruz To Ted Cruz: "God Has Destined You For Greatness"

Birthers aren't interested in facts.
I didn't ask if "birthers" were interested in facts, I asked if YOU were, I already know the so called "birthers" are a silly lot, I was attempting to ascertain if you were just as silly.

The same "fact" you opined applied to President Obama's mother wherever he was born (he WAS born in HI, one of the 50 states).
That's nice but since Obama is already President it's also irrelevant.

That may be but one thing Cruz's father is over looking is the fact that his son will never be president in 2016 if he decides to run because he is ineligible for being born in Canada. Cruz is a great conservative and I wish him well but Cruz acknowledges he is a U.S. Citizen like he did yesterday. He knows he can't acknowledge he is a Constitutional natural born Citizen.

Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz?s Father Tells His Son: 'God Has Destined You for Greatness'

Obabbles pop said the same thing...but he was shit faced at the time..

Funny that didn't stop the birthers...

What's that got to do with Ted Cruz's citizenship status? Are you interested in facts or one upsmanship?

Birthers aren't interested in facts. The same "fact" you opined applied to President Obama's mother wherever he was born (he WAS born in HI, one of the 50 states).

still whining over something from five friggen years ago...waa waa waa
at LEAST the birthers didn't have some reporter go gather fake papers on Obama's military service and present on National T.v. oh that 's right Obama doesn't have any military service...waaa about that too will ya?

Last edited:
She never went down to Kenya....she went down on a Kenyan..Big difference.

at LEAST the birthers didn't have some reporter go gather fake papers on Obama's military service and present on National T.v.

Well I guess that makes their inane rhetoric OK then. :cool:

Will the "two wrongs make a right" meme ever die out in America?

"Ted" Cruz. Too embarrassed by his real name. What's Rafael Edward hiding?

Rafael is a Cuban commie. His dad (Rafael Sr.) fought for Castro during the revolution. For real.

And Junior wasn't born here.

Yet the birthers are strangely silent. I guess Rafael isn't dark enough to bother with.

Agreed. "Rafael Edward" for President :doubt: rw'ers wouldn't vote for someone w/ a name like that :lol:

Rafael is a Cuban commie. His dad (Rafael Sr.) fought for Castro during the revolution. For real.

Yet the birthers are strangely silent. I guess Rafael isn't dark enough to bother with.

oh brother, if Cruz did decide to run the liberal "birthers" would be out in force...hey, maybe even Dan Rather will come back on T.V with fake papers like he did with Bush..

give us a break with the color OF HIS SKIN..that is beneath you, or maybe not...just plain ole sad

The difference being that the left doesn't need to phony up a bunch of alleged birth certificates from foreign countries.

Given Ted Cruz's legal background I'm sure he knows weather or not he is legally eligible to run for President and understands the situation far better than anyone of us.

Birthers aren't interested in facts.
I didn't ask if "birthers" were interested in facts, I asked if YOU were, I already know the so called "birthers" are a silly lot, I was attempting to ascertain if you were just as silly.

The same "fact" you opined applied to President Obama's mother wherever he was born (he WAS born in HI, one of the 50 states).
That's nice but since Obama is already President it's also irrelevant.

Still doesn't stop the birthers, his being President. There's been at least one commenting in this thread.

If Cruz runs, turnaround is fair play isn't it? Will the Obama birthers support Cruz? Should be fun to watch.

I wonder if Orly Taitz will file lawsuits from her dental office.

oh brother, if Cruz did decide to run the liberal "birthers" would be out in force...hey, maybe even Dan Rather will come back on T.V with fake papers like he did with Bush..

give us a break with the color OF HIS SKIN..that is beneath you, or maybe not...just plain ole sad

The difference being that the left doesn't need to phony up a bunch of alleged birth certificates from foreign countries.

you all are saints, we got it

Forum List

Back