Rafael Edward Cruz values versus NY values. The Republican politics of DIVISION.

R

rdean

Republicans keep insisting it's Democrats who are divisive. So what do they mean by "New York" values?

Now they are attacking the Mayor because of what's going on with Charter Schools.

Just so you know, the New York School System lets Charter Schools operate out of schools owned by New York. The City has asked those Charter schools to pay rent for the buildings they are using up to now for free. Ignorant right wingers are up in arms to protect those schools from, get this, paying rent. Shades of Bundy.

You can't stop the damage caused by Republicans. You can only try to minimize it.

I see you provided no link, given your many previous posts I suspect you are telling only half the story.

I see you provided no link, given your many previous posts I suspect you are telling only half the story.
Provide a link to common knowledge? Why bother? I bet I provide more links than anyone else at the USMB.

Republicans keep insisting it's Democrats who are divisive. So what do they mean by "New York" values?

Now they are attacking the Mayor because of what's going on with Charter Schools.

Just so you know, the New York School System lets Charter Schools operate out of schools owned by New York. The City has asked those Charter schools to pay rent for the buildings they are using up to now for free. Ignorant right wingers are up in arms to protect those schools from, get this, paying rent. Shades of Bundy.

You can't stop the damage caused by Republicans. You can only try to minimize it.

Projecting much?

Rafael Cruz has ZERO American values. Hatred is not a value. He will lose the nomination, and then lose his re-election to the Senate in 2018.

package2.jpg

The only thing America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum like Rafael Cruz value is lying.
Look what the Right have done to Tea Bag Brotherhood darling Nikki Haley for the unforgivable crime of telling the truth only once!!!

Provide a link to common knowledge? Why bother? I bet I provide more links than anyone else at the USMB.

We are still waiting on a link for this NY charter school story. You have to understand your reputation based on fact checks of your many previous threads, well lets just say we have our doubts.

We are still waiting on a link for this NY charter school story. You have to understand your reputation based on fact checks of your many previous threads, well lets just say we have our doubts.
^ This dumbass has no idea what the hell this thread is even about. Go cry somewhere else you retard.

"Rafael Edward Cruz values versus NY values. The Republican politics of DIVISION."

Correct.

Reflecting the fear of diversity and expressions of individual liberty typical of most on the right.

I thought you lefties believed in investing in education. So much for that lie.

I'll support those schools paying rent when you support all those freeloaders living in Section 8 housing paying for what it actually costs to stay where they stay. Deal?

Here is a google search. Pick your source idiot moron. The story has been out there since early 2014:

NY mayor wants charter schools to pay rent - Google Search

All criticism is now hatred?

Sounds about right for democrats.
Where is the criticism from the right wing. Typically criticism points out why something doesn't work and why it doesn't work. Republicans just make shit up. Even their delusional policies.

Here is a google search. Pick your source idiot moron. The story has been out there since early 2014:

Most of those links prove that the mayor is a greedy communist idiot.

Most of those links prove that the mayor is a greedy communist idiot.

Wow shocker /sarcasm hence my skepticism from the beginning.

As I suspected you told a spun half story, this is that puke communist De Blasio's attack on charter schools. Here this is from your links, typical Dem hypocrisy and double standards...

"The mayor-elect plans to charge rent to well-funded charter schools that serve kids in poor neighborhoods, while 34 top cultural institutions — including museums and music venues with huge endowments and million-dollar CEOs — continue to use city space without paying rent."

When Pavlov's dogs heard a bell...they barked. When R-Derp hears a bell he posts a new anti GOP string!

Both the dogs and R-Derp salivate profusely while doing so...

As I suspected you told a spun half story, this is that puke communist De Blasio's attack on charter schools. Here this is from your links, typical Dem hypocrisy and double standards...

"The mayor-elect plans to charge rent to well-funded charter schools that serve kids in poor neighborhoods, while 34 top cultural institutions — including museums and music venues with huge endowments and million-dollar CEOs — continue to use city space without paying rent."
I thought that was the goal of the GOP. End corporate tax because they are the "job creators".

Forum List

Back