Rahm Emanuel: Healthcare for Illegals? Americans Are a Single Illness Away From Financial Ruin

I really do not think anyone cares what Rahm has to say any more.

At least he has the common sense about the idiocy of paying for the fucking healthcare of illegals.

They are working in your food processing plants. Cooking your meals. Watching your children. Why do you not want to make sure they are healthy?
They need to be kicking in. If they are illegal and not paying taxes, they aren't kicking in and I'm not sure why they should be receiving health coverage.

Democrats force the American people to buy the same health care they give away to foreign nationals for free.
What are you talking about?
Democrats force Americans to buy healthcare.

Democrats give that healthcare to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for free.

Didn't the law that required most hospital to treat anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay, pass in 1986 under Ronnie Raygun?
You saying that's a bad law? I think it okay.

What I don't like is Democrats importing foreign nationals from anywhere and everywhere to come take advantage of it.

If they are the only ones importing them wtf was Obama deporting so many they were bringing in? It just doesn't make sense.

By the numbers: Under the Obama administration, total ICE deportations were above 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009-2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012. The numbers dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

• Under Trump, ICE deportations fell to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then ticked up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year (as of June).
  • ICE and DHS didn't respond to a request for comment.

At least he has the common sense about the idiocy of paying for the fucking healthcare of illegals.

They are working in your food processing plants. Cooking your meals. Watching your children. Why do you not want to make sure they are healthy?
They need to be kicking in. If they are illegal and not paying taxes, they aren't kicking in and I'm not sure why they should be receiving health coverage.

Let them kick in.

Let them kick in.
That would be fine with me.

Rahm's critiquing all the 2020 Dems. i wonder why he doesn't run himself?
Chicago doesn't look great on a resume, and there was that scandal about the police who shot someone and they covered it up and Rahm knew....he probably did as well as anyone could, maybe better than some could have. But Presidential politics....you know how that is.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm voting for Rahm.
He doesn't have the progressives nipping at his heals.
I don't know a lot about him except for this series that was on PBS about Chicago....It was mostly about a struggling high school in one of those high crime areas, or at least that's the part I remember, but there was some other stuff, too, and he seemed okay, like he was trying. He's got leadership abilities.

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

First off, if they are here illegally they should be deported, and the employer punished if they knowingly hired an illegal.

Second, it's not my job or responsibility as an American CITIZEN and taxpayer to pay for the healthcare of someone who shouldn't be here.

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

First off, if they are here illegally they should be deported, and the employer punished if they knowingly hired an illegal.

But they aren't and they never are going to be so there is no "First off".

Second, it's not my job or responsibility as an American CITIZEN and taxpayer to pay for the healthcare of someone who shouldn't be here.

So we will allow the sick to process and prepare our food. Does that really sound like a good plan to you?

You can deal with political talking points or you can live in the real world and deal with realities.

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

So we will allow the sick to process and prepare our food. Does that really sound like a good plan to you?

You can deal with political talking points or you can live in the real world and deal with realities.
Gee, what did we do for 200 years without medicare for all?

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

It is up to the kitchen manager to send home sick employees.

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

Filed bankruptcy. But the actual facts are health care does not work like it did in the past. Hedge Funds did not use people's health to back up their other investments.

Sarcasm ?

Fact. Want to answer?

It is up to the kitchen manager to send home sick employees.

They are paid so little that they are not going to tell anyone that they are sick.

Filed bankruptcy. But the actual facts are health care does not work like it did in the past. Hedge Funds did not use people's health to back up their other investments.
Everybody did?

Forum List

Back