🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Raise Military Pay and Veterans Benefits

Money for nothing, in the second case, so glad you approve of welfare.

There nothing is worth more than any something most gave; as for welfare for veterans, guilty as charged.
Good to know, you approve of welfare.
Yet you think a transgender pedophile is owed hormone therapy.
If that's best, yes. They aren't being paid, for nothing.

Yet you believe someone who served this country and gets something for it is getting "welfare".

You deserve what the pedophiles deserve in the way of treatment. You're a worthless piece of shit.

Money for nothing, in the second case, so glad you approve of welfare.

There nothing is worth more than any something most gave; as for welfare for veterans, guilty as charged.

it's not welfare...oh get welfare for having done nothing but to be in need...Vets served their country...often at great cost to themselves and their families...
They do nothing now and still get a check. Welfare.
i'm not going to call military retirement welfare, but it's pretty nice.

it's not welfare, it's earned. Numerous moves, deployments, possible death or dismemberment. No other profession asks so much of its members.

it's not welfare, it's earned. Numerous moves, deployments, possible death or dismemberment. No other profession asks so much of its members.

Lefties obviously "agree" with it since they're cutting the military budget every year.
However, entitlement spending has increased, saying that those benefits to them are priority.

it's not welfare...oh get welfare for having done nothing but to be in need...Vets served their country...often at great cost to themselves and their families...
They do nothing now and still get a check. Welfare.
i'm not going to call military retirement welfare, but it's pretty nice.

Meh. I would disagree. There's danger in a lot of professions. And unless we're at war death and dismemberment is rare. In fact, what danger does an E5 stationed at say ft. Leavenworth face day to day? How about that O4 on the nimitz (that thing still floating?)

It's not all gunfights and mortar rounds

Lefties obviously "agree" with it since they're cutting the military budget every year.
However, entitlement spending has increased, saying that those benefits to them are priority.
You clearly arent aware of who is cutting the budget

And since you are, why don't you enlighten me.

Military budget cuts are mandated by the sequestration agreement - written by republicans
Republicans control the house and senate

How is it you believe "liberals" are cutting military expenditures?

Military budget cuts are mandated by the sequestration agreement - written by republicans

You know that bill doesn't become a law unless is signed. And someone threatened not to sign to law and shut down the government unless his demands for those cuts were met. I wonder who...

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry | Reuters

You know that bill doesn't become a law unless is signed. And someone threatened not to sign to law and shut down the government unless his demands for those cuts were met. I wonder who...
so it's reality vs your delusions. got it.

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry | Reuters

Oh, is that bill that lefties rushed as "take it or leave it deal" and didn't allowed any amendments, while Reid amended the bill on his own some 6-7 times? Right. Btw, in February of 2014, lefties were controlling the Senate 55-45.

Anyone who works for the federal government or the military has to realize that there are limits on how much money can be extracted from taxpayers.

Forum List

Back