🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Raise Military Pay and Veterans Benefits

same thing with single Mothers and single Fathers Starsky or the taxpayer is on the hook to pay out more money .

VOLUNTEER military knows the rates of pay when they VOLUNTEER Candy !! SO , no pay raise in my opinon but they should get the best medical care !!

I agree with that to a point. I agree the military isn't a place to try and have a large family but that doesn't change the fact that some do. Unless they outlaw dependent care, they need to do more IMO.

Hungry Heroes: 25 Percent of Military Families Seek Food Aid - NBC News
It's messed up that people would increase the size of their family beyond their ability to pay and expect welfare to make up the difference
Aren't people like that usually called welfare queens by the right?

VOLUNTEER military knows the rates of pay when they VOLUNTEER Candy !! SO , no pay raise in my opinon but they should get the best medical care !!

I agree with that to a point. I agree the military isn't a place to try and have a large family but that doesn't change the fact that some do. Unless they outlaw dependent care, they need to do more IMO.

Isn't that disgraceful?

and the best medical care is ok for injury while serving and doing the job of the military [service related injury] . For the rest of their ills like my friend Jakes little aches , pains and 'pms' there should be no enhanced medical care above what a tax paying citizen pays for out of his , her own pocket .

It's messed up that people would increase the size of their family beyond their ability to pay and expect welfare to make up the difference
agreed , and that agreement comes from ME and I am the right or my preference I am the CONSERVATIVE 'Ogiblm' !!

as has been said a hundred times , military VOLUNTEERS volunteer to be shot at !! Its part of the job to sometimes be shot at . Big water commercial fisherman drown , roofers fall off roofs . loggers have huge trees fall on them . ---------- All in a days work Candy !!

That's why 99% of Americans don't do it. That 1% that did should be cared for. Anyone who characterizes the military as just another job shows that you don't really have a clue about the military.

as has been said a hundred times , military VOLUNTEERS volunteer to be shot at !! Its part of the job to sometimes be shot at . Big water commercial fisherman drown , roofers fall off roofs . loggers have huge trees fall on them . ---------- All in a days work Candy !!

When fish, trees, and shingles shoot back...you'll have a point.
point is that the military volunteers same as the fishermen etc , etc . They all know the hazards that they volunteer for . [repeat] but there is nothing else to say and that's my argument for this thread Candy !!

No.

I certainly hope that any of us of all political stripes can agree that we pay our soldiers way too little and give our veterans way too few benefits and hope that whomever is elected in 2017 work with Congress to rectify both situations.

I would just like to get paid .

Last week I only got paid half of my check. Supportively my site manager has fixed the problem.

I had plans of going Christmas shopping. Getting only Half of a check prevented that.

Shadow 355

It's done regularly. How many people who have kids that the taxpayers are already supporting have more kids? Common sense says if you can't afford the ones you currently have, you can't afford MORE.

That's why 99% of Americans don't do it. That 1% that did should be cared for. Anyone who characterizes the military as just another job shows that you don't really have a clue about the military.

While those in the military deserve the highest regard, it's still a choice to join.

Start paying military people wages on a par with big city police and you'll see the conservatards support for them dry up immediately.

Last edited:
Start paying military people wages on a par with big city police and you'll the conservatards support for them dry up immediately.
Anyone who uses "conservatards" in a sentence is a childish 12-year-old. If you want the grown-ups to take you seriously, act like an adult.

Start paying military people wages on a par with big city police and you'll the conservatards support for them dry up immediately.
Anyone who uses "conservatards" in a sentence is a childish 12-year-old. If you want the grown-ups to take you seriously, act like an adult.

Struck a nerve I see.
No, I'm just pointing out that you are acting like an idiot. You can keep doing it if you want, but people are not going to respect you.

Those who don't pay federal income taxes are not supporting the troops at all.

It would be fair if they pay some, only then they can claim they're actually supporting our troops.

Forum List

Back