Raise of hands, who here got rid of thier health insurance?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
My company switched over health insurance companies..

I waived the health insurance, took the vision, dental, short term/long term disability insurance and life insurance..

Saved myself $120 a month...if trump gets rid of the mandate in the clear :)

I waived the health insurance, took the vision, dental, short term/long term disability insurance and life insurance..

What happens when you inevitably get sick ?

Make sure to wash your hands a lot

Make sure to wash your hands a lot

He's the exact reason why we need a mandate.

The emergency room...where everyone else under the Obamacare era goes.....

I don't get sick and I never ever go to the doctor.

I think the last time was when I was 16 around 1981..

The emergency room...where everyone else under the Obamacare era goes.....

It's funny they never want to admit going to the ER was down and the ones that use the ER the most are the illegals, which is not covered by Obama care..

Going to use the $1,200 I saved and going to France in September :)

The way Obamacare is currently written, he doesn't have to sign up. Just pay the penalty every year (which is a lot less than the huge Obamacare premiums).

Why are you lying?

Yup, in the clear. Solid thinking.

Care to share with us your secret to being immune to cancer or being hit by a truck. This should be interesting.

The way Obamacare is currently written, he doesn't have to sign up. Just pay the penalty every year (which is a lot less than the huge Obamacare premiums), and then if he does get sick or injured, then he can sign up. And Obamacare requires the companies to take him and cover his pre-existing condition.

This is what the Democrats wrote, and rammed through Congress with no Republican votes. Is there a problem here?

I don't get sick and I never ever go to the doctor.

I think the last time was when I was 16 around 1981..

Wow, we found the first person immune to disease or accidents! Amazing!!

The way Obamacare is currently written, he doesn't have to sign up. Just pay the penalty every year (which is a lot less than the huge Obamacare premiums), and then if he does get sick or injured, then he can sign up. And Obamacare requires the companies to take him and cover his pre-existing condition.

This is what the Democrats wrote, and rammed through Congress with no Republican votes. Is there a problem here?

Untrue. You need to be signed up when you get sick, idiot. If not, you wait until the next enrollment period...if you live.

Why are so many of you so fucking stupid?

Yup, the problem is you have no idea how the ACA works.

Untrue. You need to be signed up when you get sick, idiot. If not, you wait until the next enrollment period...if you live.

Why are so many of you so fucking stupid?

At this point do you laugh at how ignorant they are or cry because they are allowed to vote.

They go to the doctor and do a true single payer system. The patient pays the doctor.

Silly far left drone!

The far left does not know the ACA works, remember you have to pass it to find out what is in it!

Then again very few actually read the 2200 page bill!

Silly far left drone!

The far left does not know the ACA works, remember you have to pass it to find out what is in it!

Silly far left drone!

The far right does not know the ACA works, remember you have to pass it to find out what is in it!

Silly far right drone!

You are wrong .

You can only sign up during the open period . Which is November to mid December .

So when he slips and blows out his knee tomorrow. He's on his own until next year at the earliest.

Silly far left drone!

The far right does not know the ACA works, remember you have to pass it to find out what is in it!

Silly far right drone!

And once again the far left drone trolls prove my comments!

Forum List

Back