Raise of hands, who here got rid of thier health insurance?

My company switched over health insurance companies..

I waived the health insurance, took the vision, dental, short term/long term disability insurance and life insurance..

Saved myself $120 a month...if trump gets rid of the mandate in the clear :)

You are SUCH a fucking idiot dude. You better pray you don't have to go to the emergency room, dumbshit conservative.

The way Obamacare is currently written, he doesn't have to sign up. Just pay the penalty every year (which is a lot less than the huge Obamacare premiums), and then if he does get sick or injured, then he can sign up. And Obamacare requires the companies to take him and cover his pre-existing condition.

This is what the Democrats wrote, and rammed through Congress with no Republican votes. Is there a problem here?

You are wrong .

You can only sign up during the open period . Which is November to mid December .

So when he slips and blows out his knee tomorrow. He's on his own until next year at the earliest.

Not really. He's got the American taxpayer to rely on. Which he will certainly do.

The OP, by the way, claims to be a valued skilled worker at a very well established fabricator. Says he earns a salary in the 70k range. He wants us to believe that his employer does not sponsor health insurance for its salaried staff.

The problem is always partisan politics, winning (keeping there job) being more important than doing what works best for the most people.

The problem is always partisan politics, winning (keeping there job) being more important than doing what works best for the most people.

This is true.

In your estimation, is one party more in tune with what works best for the most people....or....are the two parties equally in the dark?

I waived the health insurance, took the vision, dental, short term/long term disability insurance and life insurance..

You are SUCH a fucking idiot dude. You better pray you don't have to go to the emergency room, dumbshit conservative.

1. I am not a pussy liberal, I don't go to the quack for sniffles, or cuts

2. I am not reckless like liberals and watch my health

3. I am 51 my days of skydiving, Rock climbing are loooinnnngggg over.

4. I have car insurance and work men's comp takes care of me at work.

BTW you mad bro I don't want to pay for you?

The way Obamacare is currently written, he doesn't have to sign up. Just pay the penalty every year (which is a lot less than the huge Obamacare premiums), and then if he does get sick or injured, then he can sign up. And Obamacare requires the companies to take him and cover his pre-existing condition.

This is what the Democrats wrote, and rammed through Congress with no Republican votes. Is there a problem here?

You are wrong .

You can only sign up during the open period . Which is November to mid December .

So when he slips and blows out his knee tomorrow. He's on his own until next year at the earliest.

Not really. He's got the American taxpayer to rely on. Which he will certainly do.

The OP, by the way, claims to be a valued skilled worker at a very well established fabricator. Says he earns a salary in the 70k range. He wants us to believe that his employer does not sponsor health insurance for its salaried staff.

They do can't you read my op?

My long term /short term disability is like $6 bucks a month my company pays the other 90%

You are wrong .

My long term /short term disability is like $6 bucks a month my company pays the other 90%

You are lying. It's weird.

You are wrong .

That's something I could use in case I get hurt at work or in a car crash..
My dental and vision are around the same amount and the company pays 90% also

Come to think about it a $120 a month is not bad, I never did check the deductable

You are wrong .

How am I lying?

You really want me to post the rates?i tossed my copy in the garbage can when I left..

But I could get another copy Monday

You are wrong .

How am I lying?

You really want me to post the rates?i tossed my copy in the garbage can when I left..

How are you planning to pay for cancer treatment should you get sick?

You are wrong .

A friend of my neighbor used to talk like that. Healthy as a horse, he called himself.

Delighted in glee -- he didn't "need no ****ing health insurance."

He woke up day after Thanksgiving with a headache, loss of limb function. Rushed to the hospital.

He's still in a coma after 8 weeks.

You are wrong .

A friend of my neighbor used to talk like that. Healthy as a horse, he called himself.

He woke up day after Thanksgiving with a headache, loss of limb function. Rushed to the hospital.

I have no fear of dying...

But I am saved and a born again Christian

Again why should I pay for you?

I have had health insurance since I was 22 years old and along with my employer, paid for it.

In decades, I only had to use it once.... I have paid in and paid in and paid in and paid in to it, and now that I am older, I am getting to the age, where I will probably actually need it....more annual tests are required from my age group, like colonoscopies and mammograms etc....

I don't feel like it is the younger age groups paying for the older age groups.... I am guilt free, and know that I paid my dues year after year after year, so whatever the heck it costs for my medical care in the future, I paid for it....decade after decade after decade.

Waiting until you are old and in need to buy insurance, puts the burden on someone else, you are trying to get basically, a free ride off of the younger or healthier person....imho.

With my condition I couldn't live without medical insurance...

You are wrong .

I have no fear of dying...

But I am saved and a born again Christian

Again why should I pay for you?

Look at what Jesus says about the issue...He would have never said fuck off leech...

You are wrong .

How am I lying?

How are you planning to pay for cancer treatment should you get sick?

prolly go to a county hospital and let taxpayers foot his bills ..

You are wrong .

You doofus . That shit (if you even qualify ) doesn't cover your medical bills . If you are lucky , they will send you a portion of your paycheck .

And if you think disability companies are friendly and easy going, you will be surprised!

Untrue. You need to be signed up when you get sick, idiot. If not, you wait until the next enrollment period...if you live.

Why are so many of you so fucking stupid?

You need to be signed up when you get sick,If not, you wait until the next enrollment period
maybe for obamacare

but not for regular health insurance

they have to take ya

--LOL

Untrue. You need to be signed up when you get sick, idiot. If not, you wait until the next enrollment period...if you live.

Why are so many of you so fucking stupid?

You need to be signed up when you get sick,If not, you wait until the next enrollment period
maybe for obamacare

but not for regular health insurance

they have to take ya

--LOL
:lol:

^ The stoopid is rich and deep with this one.

Forum List

Back