Raised Over $5 Million on Impeachment Day

Dimms are so mad.

I. Love. It.
It's funny how you tards project your every crime, thought, and belief onto others.

No matter what face Trump puts on in public for the credulous, you know it has to burn and burn and burn inside that he was impeached. Impeachment is all history will know of him, and that has to sting like a bitch.

I noticed your article neglected to mention how many individual donors gave money. That's an important figure if you are trying to show popular support.

Dimms are so mad.

I. Love. It.
It's funny how you tards project your every crime, thought, and belief onto others.

No matter what face Trump puts on in public for the credulous, you know it has to burn and burn and burn inside that he was impeached. Impeachment is all history will know of him, and that has to sting like a bitch.
The Impeachment will have an asterisk by it and be nothing but a little bitty footnote on the great legacy that President Trump will leave.

Dimms are so mad.

I. Love. It.

Please refer to post #6 in this thread. Thank you.

Dimms are so mad.

I. Love. It.

Trump has never been impeached. You Leftards won’t send it to the Senate who has to vote because witnesses will be called blowing the lid off your charade.

Forum List

Back