Raising Babies Gender Neutral

Actually, my parents called me a girl from the day I was born, and didn't confuse the issue by giving me a choice to change my gender or calling me a non-gendered person.

How would you know what they called you on day one?

My birth certificate has female on it, they gave me a girly name, and my birth announcement said girl.

What did your parents call you? Zygote?

They called me Jerry. Since I had a penis a male. What gender do you force upon a hermaphrodite? One from the Bible, that hate filled book of how to kill your enemy?

You are mistaken in thinking I'm a Christian, bub.

Hermaphrodites are outliers. But funny how you think anyone who is doesn't fall into the normal spectrum should be killed. That says a lot about you and nothing about Christians.

If this is the "new trend", there's going to be alot more homo's

not really, what you may get is a lot of sissy boys that don't get girls and go sexually frustrated through life until they start killing.

but then it will be the guns fault that nice boy that was so in touch with his inner girl, went nuts.

Hermaphrodites are outliers. But funny how you think anyone who is doesn't fall into the normal spectrum should be killed. That says a lot about you and nothing about Christians.

Just using it as an example of something that is considered not only the norm but a sacred book that teaches people how to kill and hate.

not really, what you may get is a lot of sissy boys that don't get girls and go sexually frustrated through life until they start killing.

but then it will be the guns fault that nice boy that was so in touch with his inner girl, went nuts.

Yes we see crossdressers committing mass murder in the USA every day, unlike the sexual stereotype religion/political nutbags.

noticed so far that only liberals think it's ok to experiment on children.

No wonder they keep repeating the horrid mistakes of the past. It's not the "It'll be different this time.", it's that they clearly want to repeat the horrors of history.

Yes we see crossdressers committing mass murder in the USA every day, unlike the sexual stereotype religion/political nutbags.

wasn't Wayne Gracie (?) a crossdresser?

or was he the clown

Just using it as an example of something that is considered not only the norm but a sacred book that teaches people how to kill and hate.

Perhaps you should read the Bible first before passing judgement, if nothing else, you could certainly do with the wisdom..

Last edited:
Babies born with both genitalia are made into boys. Much easier to cut off than sew up. Which is why some children feel a different sex even though they were born with both. Not a doc, so not sure what chromosomes or whatver they are called come into play on this. But something does.

And in Jesus time, and in that local, they wore robes. Not dresses with bows in their hair. The scots wore skirts...which was easier for fighting. Has nothing to do with this topic.

This is FDR in 1884

pink-and-blue-Franklin-Roosevelt-2.jpg

http://chrisblattman.com/2011/07/22/pink-and-blue/

Perhaps you should read the Bible first before passing judgement, if nothing else, you could certainly do with wisdom..

You're such an optimist, Lumpikins.

or was he the clown

clown, yet we see that sexual orientation associated with mass murder sides with the most mass murders being committed by breeders.

Children were raised gender neutral years ago since they were smart enough to know that a child goes through stages in their development in which wearing a dress is not a bad thing, only to those that live inside the box, since pants or britches are a human clothing item that was invented after millenia of men wearing skirts/robes/sari's or dress like clothing items.
I let mine run around naked and let nature take it's course.

Babies born with both genitalia are made into boys. Much easier to cut off than sew up. Which is why some children feel a different sex even though they were born with both. Not a doc, so not sure what chromosomes or whatver they are called come into play on this. But something does.

And in Jesus time, and in that local, they wore robes. Not dresses with bows in their hair. The scots wore skirts...which was easier for fighting. Has nothing to do with this topic.

Perhaps Glowboy has sexual identity problems, he both loves and hates his man-boobs..

Yeah raising a child in an atmosphere of hate and intolerance is a good thing.

It certainly is...raising a child with confused gender identity makes him or her into a target of ridicule and bullying.

or was he the clown

clown, yet we see that sexual orientation associated with mass murder sides with the most mass murders being committed by breeders.

that's b/c hetero people make up 96%+ of the population.

That is not an excuse to torture your own child.

why do you support this evil new trend?

Forum List

Back