Raising Babies Gender Neutral

My husband's daughter tried to raise her puppy gender neutral. She tried for two years to get the female dog to accept that she could pee by raising her leg. It didn't work. The dog still squat. This only goes to prove that dogs really are smarter than liberals.

What about those male dogs that squat?

Moki squats cuz he is too lazy (or too old) to hike his leg. Hubby sits when he pees cuz HE is the lazy one. But I am glad cuz for many many years, he just unfurled and let it go wherever. At least now the bathroom doesn't smell like man pee. :lmao:

Moki squats cuz he is too lazy (or too old) to hike his leg. Hubby sits when he pees cuz HE is the lazy one. But I am glad cuz for many many years, he just unfurled and let it go wherever. At least now the bathroom doesn't smell like man pee. :lmao:
Tell him to just pee in the sink, problem solved

If all bathrooms are being used, he would. But mostly he goes outside and pees on the side of the fence. I told him to do that once in awhile years ago...it kept the raccoons out of the fish pond I had in the back yard, stealing and eating all my fish. But I don't have the pond any more. However, the raccoons like to hang out on my roof, so.....Hubby marking the area with his pee turned them off so much they now hang out on the neighbors roof. :lol:

If all bathrooms are being used, he would. But mostly he goes outside and pees on the side of the fence. I told him to do that once in awhile years ago...it kept the raccoons out of the fish pond I had in the back yard, stealing and eating all my fish. But I don't have the pond any more. However, the raccoons like to hang out on my roof, so.....Hubby marking the area with his pee turned them off so much they now hang out on the neighbors roof. :lol:

That makes me laugh...one of the things I used to always tell hunter ed folk was, in order to ward of unwanted predators, pee around the perimeter of your camp...it's Nature's way of saying: "Mine, not yours!".

Forum List

Back