Rally For Illegal Aliens On 'Closed' National Mall...

nope, dude, you are the victim and you are too fricken stupid to realize it. Obama is taking a dump in your kitchen and you just ignore it and continue to worship him---amazing.

there's those in that 30% approval that will not care about anything this man does to them or us in this country, so it's a waste of breath on them

it's sad but truth

repubs are running aroung 10% approval and you still support everything they do. If 30 is sad then 10% must be fucking pitiful. Unlike mr t tho, i don't pity the fool

this is not a fucking game of who can get the best polls, its about saving the country from fiscal disaster.

No one gives a shit what 1000 people say in some fricken poll!

Btw, the opinions of 1000 out of 330,000,000 mean absolutely nothing.

Ya this was definitely weird. And Obama's 37% approval rating shows we've had enough bullshit.

Just heard they won't fund benefits for our bereaved Military Families.

Mr. President, cancel this disgrace and pay our bereaved Military Families instead. Period, end of story.

Obama's claiming he didn't know about that and is fixing it. He's such a moron. Who claimed he was smart?

Mr. President, cancel this disgrace and pay our bereaved Military Families instead. Period, end of story.

Obama's claiming he didn't know about that and is fixing it. He's such a moron. Who claimed he was smart?

those still in the 37% approval...

Obama's lame excuses
Bush's fault
I didn't know

and here's the best one of all
how can I know what is going on with my administration...I'm constantly wasting your TAX DOLLARS running all around the country giving my hate speech's every week, then golf on weekends

Last edited:
Welcome to the NWO. Still think the U.S. Government cares about American Citizens?...Well, think again.

immigration-rally1.jpg

Signs say National Mall closed, but immigration reform rally is a go

Even though isolated barricades with "closed" signs remained on the National Mall on Tuesday, the setup for the immigration reform rally said otherwise.

A giant stage with lights and an "Immigration Reform Now" banner was set up in the center of the mall, along with three large portable screens.

On one side of the mall, more than 100 porta potties were set up for protesters who will attend the rally today.

s several groups of musicians performed sound checks, a lone National Park Service employee arrived to survey the scene, but referred me to the Park Service communications office and left when I asked her why she was called into work today.

As the Washington Examiner reported Monday, rally organizers said that they would be allowed by the NPS to carry out their protest under their First Amendment rights.

Signs say National Mall closed, but immigration reform rally is a go | WashingtonExaminer.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Meanwhile, American war veterans are treated like common criminals if they even think of going near a war memorial during the shutdown.

Something that astounds me about any of these illegal alien lovefests is that for a people who supposedly really, really want to be Americans, want to be Americans to the point they are willing to break the law, there are an awful lot of foreign flags being flown.

Its a Mexican invasion that wants to claim this country as theirs...

Democrats seem to want them to win...

Democrats are traitors to America. They should be arrested along with every single Illegal Mexirat in America.

I'm not sure, but I am sure the guys on the ground doing the gassing and shooting and clubbing and whatnot will sleep at night by just saying "I was only following orders."

You left this:

victim.jpg

nope, dude, you are the victim and you are too fricken stupid to realize it. obama is taking a dump in your kitchen and you just ignore it and continue to worship him---amazing.
He loves the taste of that Obama kool-aid. Oh yeah!

National Mall closed for American Citizens, but wide open for partying Illegal Aliens. Sums up the current state of our Nation. What happened? How have they gotten away with this?

Last edited:

He hasn't fixed anything so far. He's still refusing to pay our bereaved Military Families. He should immediately cancel this disgrace and take care of our Military Families instead. Anything short of that, is absolutely unacceptable.

You people are a HOOT!!!!!!
You wanted the government shut down.
You were warned what would happen when the government shut down.
You shut the government down.
You cheered the government shut down.
Now you are bitching about the government shut down YOU wanted.
Is there any group dumber and more ignorant in this country than the conservatives? I don't think so.

Is there any group dumber and more ignorant in this country than the conservatives? I don't think so.

Cool, so lets shut this absurd Illegal Alien party down as well. You good with that? I am.

Keep on drinking that Obama Kool-aid Ron.Oh yeaaaaaah!

Cool, so lets shut this absurd Illegal Alien party down as well. You good with that? I am.

I don't recall the Democratic party calling for a government shut down. In fact 18 times they requested meetings to resolve the budget issue and 18 times they were ignored by the gop. Seems to me that it is the gop you should be shutting down. They are the ones who refused work on the issue and who wanted to shut the government down.

Keep on drinking that Obama Kool-aid Ron.Oh yeaaaaaah!
Who is drinking Kool-aid? I notice you were unable to prove any of my statements were in error. In other words, EVERYTHING I stated above is correct!

All the cons are illegal aliens that came to this country, stole this land from the Natives, and committed genocide on them. That's Hypocrites for you.

Forum List

Back