🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ramadan

I want to know about Ramadan -----friends have told me that muslims actually buy lambs----
to "sacrifice" for Ramadan-----a situation which leads to an EXCESS of lamb meat. I am
delighted-----I live near several muslim enclaves---I would be delighted to buy lamb meat at
bargain prices-----where does one go to cash in on the LAMB GLUT?????

I want to know about Ramadan -----friends have told me that muslims actually buy lambs----
to "sacrifice" for Ramadan-----a situation which leads to an EXCESS of lamb meat. I am
delighted-----I live near several muslim enclaves---I would be delighted to buy lamb meat at
bargain prices-----where does one go to cash in on the LAMB GLUT?????

Lamb or goats is a main stay of the diet. Eid however the sacrifice when people actually buy a live animal. Most of the time the butcher does the job as needed. It takes very little time to kill hang and skin an animal and meat is often bought while still warm or even twitching. Rarely an excess to put in the cooler at the end of the day, if they even have one, though times have changed. They used to kill and hang the carcase curb side and most of the animal was gone within the hour.

IMG_1292-600x450.jpg

typical of the region

Last edited:

Forum List

Back