Ramaswamy calls out Ukraine’s corruption during the GOP presidential debate

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Ramaswamy who is a billionaire and cannot be bought is speaking his mind. Calling out the Ukrainian government for suppressing Christianity. Calling out the Nazi problem in ukraine. Saying we need to stand up to the corruption in Ukraine. And that much of eastern Ukraine is pro Russia.

I say Like it is with Israel, we should remain neutral in this conflict. And unlike Israel, Ukraine actually has a standing army. Palestine has rocks and stones. Ukraine has an army.

If Americans want to go fight for Ukraine or Russia, they should be able to but America should remain neutral in that conflict. Just like it was during the Spanish Civil War.

Ramaswamy who is a billionaire and cannot be bought is speaking his mind. Calling out the Ukrainian government for suppressing Christianity. Calling out the Nazi problem in ukraine. Saying we need to stand up to the corruption in Ukraine. And that much of eastern Ukraine is pro Russia.

I say Like it is with Israel, we should remain neutral in this conflict. And unlike Israel, Ukraine actually has a standing army. Palestine has rocks and stones. Ukraine has an army.

If Americans want to go fight for Ukraine or Russia, they should be able to but America should remain neutral in that conflict. Just like it was during the Spanish Civil War.
I know you probably meant to say something that made sense, but you failed!

Every dime Biden sent to Ukraine was and is wasted tax dollars... he may as well have burnt all the weapons and money he sent to Ukraine.... and dems are discussing SSN and Medicare adjustments?... they are going to screw the elderly to pay the tab for what they have done... Trump will stop that cold....

How can you discuss this with the American Sheeple when they are ruled by a Shadow Government of Neocons practising a Never Ending Wars philosophy ?
Even worse , those same Sheeple still believe in their tin pot ideas of being the planet police force , knowing what's best and being able to think with strategy and vision .
Ludicrous .
You will reap what you have sown and it will not be pretty , imho .

Is he running for VP? Clearly he's not taking Trump on. None of them are. If they don't have the balls to take Trump on then who cares what they think? They'll never be POTUS.

The five on stage in downtown Miami were asked not once but twice why they would be a better choice for GOP voters than Trump. Only one ― former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who appears to have little chance of winning the nomination ― even brought up the many criminal charges the coup-attempting former president faces.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who began the year actually ahead of Trump in some polls, mentioned Trump’s failure to build a border wall and the increase he left in the federal debt. Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who has been rising in the polls and many see as the best general election candidate against incumbent Democrat Joe Biden, suggested she didn’t really want to discuss Trump at all.

“You know, everybody wants to talk about President Trump. Well, I can talk about President Trump,” she said. “I can tell you that I think he was the right president at the right time. I don’t think he’s the right president now. I think that he put us $8 trillion in debt, and our kids are never going to forgive us for that.”

This man is an insult to FDR! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back