Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

Wow, more derailing, the idiot can't stay on topic in his own thread. Fucking idiot.

Who do you think could be the next coach of the Lambs?

I'm predicting it here and now. And if it comes true you will NEVER hear the end of it.

That would be shocking. I can't see him leaving what he called his "dream job." If the money was right maybe. The only team I could see Harbaugh leaving the Michigan job for would be reuniting with Luck in Indianapolis and I doubt that would happen.

LOL....Do I own this guy or what!
This is his nightmare. Pete the cheat whipping his ass

I do indeed own anquity and agent rightwinger, thats obvious. hee hee

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch
I do whatever he wants me to do
I lose control on his command

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Which makes him the biggest loser on this board!

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

No expectations in Rams Land.

Do you realize that the Falcons have had more offensive touchdowns last week at the Rams home stadium than the Rams have had all season at home.

Wow, more derailing, the idiot can't stay on topic in his own thread. Fucking idiot.

Who do you think could be the next coach of the Lambs?

I'm predicting it here and now. And if it comes true you will NEVER hear the end of it.

That would be shocking. I can't see him leaving what he called his "dream job." If the money was right maybe. The only team I could see Harbaugh leaving the Michigan job for would be reuniting with Luck in Indianapolis and I doubt that would happen.
I think in 3 or 6 years harbaugh will move on and it wouldn't shock because he seems to get bored and if he gets Michigan winning again and turns it over to someone good Michigan fans will get over it.

It would be nice if he retired at Michigan. Hed be like Bo shembecker

Do you realize that the Falcons have had more offensive touchdowns last week at the Rams home stadium than the Rams have had all season at home.

Priceless!

Priceless!

Priceless? you mean priceless as in watching you BACKPEDDLE here for like what? the 305th time now over a question on the Rams I have asked you the past two years and have not gotten an answer on that I am STILL waiting for an answer on from you two years later now? you mean THAT priceless act? priceless from you INDEED.that is for sure.:up::rofl::lmao::haha:

pricless is watching you BACKPEDDLE not only the past two years on threads of it i have asked you the same question on,but on THIS thread as well watching you run off and then go into evasive action and change the topic as you have in this entire thread where like CLOCKWORK,you do this-:scared1: EVERYTIME i ask the question.that is priceless indeed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for you and pooper to come back and misinterpret my laughing smileys and me laughing at your stupidity as temper tantrems.:cuckoo::rofl::lmao:

Priceless!
Priceless watching you backpeddle over a two year old UNANSWERED question doing this-:scared1: all the time when asked the two year old UNANSWERED question.now THAT is priceless.:rofl::haha::lmao:

If you would have gone to the web site I provided you would have seen a lot of shots of the empty stands at varies stages of the game...but of course you had to go off on another of your many childish temper tantrums. Complete with the foul language. I can image you are a loser Hillary supporter in mourning and feeling frustrated in defeat that causes you to lash out with your continuing mindless ranting and raving..

Watch the video: Los Angeles Rams Play to Empty Stadium During Week 14 Loss: Video

as always,whine like the crybaby troll you are.:2up: as i said before,this post will easily hands down,go down as the funniest post you have ever posted,1000 times funnier than all your other previous posts COMBINED!!!!!!!!!

the reason? FIRST OFF, as you always do when you are proven wrong,you LIE saying I am ranting and raving just cause you cant counter one single FACT here I have listed on this thread and SOMEHOW incredibly,mistake and misintrepret me constantly laughing at you and your stupidity and refusal to answer a two year old question, with multiple LAUGHING smileys as temper tantrems like YOU always throw over my TWO YEAR OLD QUESTION on the Rams you wont answer.comedy gold.:lmao::rofl::haha:

THAT only scratches the SURFACE though because SECONDLY,and this is WHY this post goes down easily hands down as the funniest post you have ever posted is because you pull this THEORY out of your ass,that I am moaning and whining over Hillery losing the election when it is quite the opposite.I threw a party until the wee hours of the night when she lost.:lol:

But the reason WHY this post is comedy gold from you is because this post about Hillery WOULD have been factual had you been talking about your lover and bedbuddy RIGHTWINGER because obviously you have never ventured out of the sports section since because if you HAD,you would know that is all HE has done the last two months is bitch and moan about his hero,the mass murderer and bitch,losing the election the least two months which is no surpirse of course cause he always said she would get elected and anybody who knows him,knows he would KILL HIMSELF first before admitting he was wrong.that is why he is your hero of course since he is your twin brother.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and little kid anquity,in case that post was too long winded for you,i know you have reading comprehension problems,here it is in SHORT for you DUMMIES STYLE.

That hillery post of someone whining and moaning because she lost the election was indeed accurate,the ONLY problem with that post though is you had the wrong person.That describes your bedlover rightwinger accurately down to the TEE.:up:

obviously you have never ventured outside of the sports forum because had you done so,you would KNOW that is all HE has done the last two months is bitch and moan about helliery losing after being so sure she would win.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for you to say I am having a temper tantrem.:cuckoo::lmao::haha:

LOL....Do I own this guy or what!

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.

Last edited:
Jeff Fisher firing was an inside job

The destruction of the Rams was a controlled demo and they lose at freefall speeds

Last edited:

see this is all i heard two years ago from the whining crybaby trolls rightwinger and anquioty over a DOZEN times in their asinine rants-

now that they have been proven wrong and WONT answer a simple question,they are so butthurt and angry they were proven wrong by me that they are throwing childish insults backpeddling in defeat.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

waits to hear I ma having a temper tantrem from lauhing at their stupidity and cowardness to admit they were proven wrong.:cuckoo::D

i had about a handful of people back then who would say to me in PM's you make excellent points.I dont know why they ignore them and wont watch those videos.oh well you will get the last laugh on them in the end which I AM of course and have been enjoing the last two years their meltdowns.so they can insult me all they want since they are so butthurt i proved them wrong and are too childish to admit defeat.i love it,just proves how juvenile they are showing the whole world they cant admit when they have been proven wrong.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits to hear I am having a tempet tantrem from anquity or pooper.:rolleyes::uhoh3::haha:

you know ironically from what rightwinger said two years ago,he MIGHT be halfway right on something which would be the FIRST time ever in his miserable existance cause the chargers could very well join the Rams in LA this year which is something I always said was a strong possibility.I always said the Rams were a 100% done deal,that the chargers were 50/50 for the 2015 season when it became clear we WERE for sure going to have a team in LA for this season.;)

Last edited:
i notice how after post# 90 of mine the butthurt hurts USMB's resident troll as.always,crys to mommy in defeat.like clockwork,never fails.:rofl:

i notice how after post# 90 of mine the butthurt hurts USMB's resident troll as.always,crys to mommy in defeat.like clockwork,never fails.:rofl:

Did notice after your first post on this thread no one continues to read our resident ranter and raver? I am surprised your mommy allowed you to take her computer when she kick you out of her basement.

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

Oh stop being so mean.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.
So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

see this is all i heard two years ago from the whining crybaby trolls rightwinger and anquioty over a DOZEN times in their asinine rants-

now that they have been proven wrong and WONT answer a simple question,they are so butthurt and angry they were proven wrong by me that they are throwing childish insults backpeddling in defeat.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

waits to hear I ma having a temper tantrem from lauhing at their stupidity and cowardness to admit they were proven wrong.:cuckoo::D

i had about a handful of people back then who would say to me in PM's you make excellent points.I dont know why they ignore them and wont watch those videos.oh well you will get the last laugh on them in the end which I AM of course and have been enjoing the last two years their meltdowns.so they can insult me all they want since they are so butthurt i proved them wrong and are too childish to admit defeat.i love it,just proves how juvenile they are showing the whole world they cant admit when they have been proven wrong.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits to hear I am having a tempet tantrem from anquity or pooper.:rolleyes::uhoh3::haha:

you know ironically from what rightwinger said two years ago,he MIGHT be halfway right on something which would be the FIRST time ever in his miserable existance cause the chargers could very well join the Rams in LA this year which is something I always said was a strong possibility.I always said the Rams were a 100% done deal,that the chargers were 50/50 for the 2015 season when it became clear we WERE for sure going to have a team in LA for this season.;)

The Chargers will move to LA

At least LA will get a decent organization with a decent QB

Let St Louis keep the Rams

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

He started a thread in 2014 saying the Rams were going to move, that people even questioned him set him off. Check that thread and that is the beginning of idiocy. Then he brought up the Rams moving into almost every thread like anyone cared. We started asking that he not bring it up in threads because it was off topic and the same damn posts over and over. If he wanted to cheer about his Rams, he had his own thread but crapped on thread after thread and people got pissed. No one but dip shit cares that the Rams moved. I used to root for the Rams but asshole created such a toxic atmosphere that I don't root for them at all.

Now he has gone from the Rams are moving to a complete idiot, for almost a year of I told you so, I was right, you were wrong, and it. Goes on and on. I predicted they would move in 2016, I was on the button, he is off a year and he is bragging? Who the hell cares, I'm tire of the story, they moved big deal, get over it and move on.

Now everyone pokes fun at him because he acts like an asshole.

Last edited:
Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

He started a thread in 2014 saying the Rams were going to move, that people even questioned him set him off. Check that thread and that is the beginning of idiocy. Then he brought up the Rams moving into almost every thread like anyone cared. We started asking that he not bring it up in threads because it was off topic and the same damn posts over and over. If he wanted to cheer about his Rams, he had his own thread but crapped on thread after thread and people got pissed. No one but dip shit cares that the Rams moved. I used to root for the Rams but asshole created such a toxic atmosphere that I don't root for them at all.

Now he has gone from the Rams are moving to a complete idiot, for almost a year of I told you so, I was right, you were wrong, and it. Goes on and on. I predicted they would move in 2016, I was on the button, he is off a year and he is bragging? Who the hell cares, I'm tire of the story, they moved big deal, get over it and move on.

Now everyone pokes fun at him because he acts like an asshole.

I was being the opposite of facetious.

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

I was treating this humorous issue as if it were serious. I wanted to see how long his reply to me would be and see if he would send me a private message. LOL

Forum List

Back