🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

oh and dont do as you always do and misinterpret this last post HERE OF MINE in my long speech to you, as me having a childish temper tantrem as you always do when i ask you about the question on the Rams never coming back to LA.:rolleyes: I am putting it in caps because you wont answer the fucking question.lol:rolleyes::D

you WONT answer a SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION I have asked you 300 times PLUS the past two years AS WELL AS ON THIS THREAD MANY TIMES and then you go and whine like the crybaby you are about my foulmouth language.grow the fuck up kid and answer a SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU OVER 300 TIMES THE LAST TWO YEARS I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER ON.:haha::lmao::muahaha::rolleyes:

oh and just so you know,that was not me throwing a temper tantrem as you will think if i dont tell you,that was me spelling things out to you dummies style in CAPS so I MIGHT magically finally get that answer to that question you have run away from me on the last two year.gets tiresome watching you do this-:scared1:over and over and over again the past two years.

you wont answer a QUESTION,you better be prepared for the foulmouth language from me.:rolleyes::ahole-1:

Cant have it BOTH ways son.it doesnt work like that in the real world.:rolleyes: answer the fucking question or keep getting my wrath,it is YOUR choice.since you have not answered the question the past two years,no reason to think you ever will but i cant give up hope now.:D

NOBODY here is forcing you putting a gun to your head to read my posts, yet you DO and then you cry like a baby because someone is mean to you since you wont answer a question they have been asking the last two years.:rolleyes::ahole-1:

grow the fuck up kid and answer the fucking question from the past two years i been waiting for.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
oh and it has obviously never occured to you that since you always CHANGE the subject over a question i have asked you over 300 times plus the past two years but have yet to get an answer on from you as of this date.

It obviously never crossed your mind that that is WHY i save my foul mouth language mostly for YOU at this site ESPECIALLY since you kiss the ass of rightwinger,USMB's resident troll who is the ONLY poster at this forum who goes around saying they are still playing in st louis this year which at LEAST a handful of other people back in the summer have called him out besides myself what an idiot he is for saying that.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao::itsok:

you go and talk to HIM and then you whine like the crybaby you are to alex about him talking to me on HIS thread? getting the thread off topic on Gronkowski.?

thanks proving what a fucking hypocrite troll you are as always.:clap2::happy-1::thup:
Hard to believe you still buy into the NFL fantasy that LA would want the stinking Rams

USMB's resident troll ^"who antiquity has the head up the ass of" coming back to whine to mommy in defeat as always on me taking him to school that they were never coming back to LA.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::muahaha:

as always.like clockwork,never fails.soooo predictable he is.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the butthurt from antquity and his lover rightwinger flows as always they were proven wrong .:itsok::haha:

its funny that even your LOVER agrees with me that post of mine just now is hilarious .i LOVE IT.:D

Last edited:
St Louis can keep their Rams

Nobody else would want them

As always,your theories are the most moronic theorys ever in the fact I was the happiest man alive when that evil mass murdering whore bitch did not get elected.seriously,WHERE do you come up with this FUNNY shit?
where do you pull this out of,your BUTT?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Thats the funniest backpeddle I have EVER seen from you beforeon my question i cant get an answer from you on the past two years that you go into meltdown mode and and then thrown childish temper tantrems since you are so butthurt i proved you wrong the fact you were soooo sure you were right.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

but that is nothing,whats even MORE funny is that decribes your bed time lover RIGHTWINGER to a tee.you have obviously not seen ANY OF HIS POSTS since the election on HIS butthurt how he is depressed over HITler losing.oh my the irony and ammunition you just gave me that works AGAINST you a always.comedy gold.best post ever from you,hands down,no contest.:up:
:udaman:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry could not help myself with the record smileys i posted bu that WAS the most comedy gold i ever seen from you since AGAIN,you described your lover troll RIGHTWINGER to a tee on his butthurt the last two months he has displayed cause his mass murdering bitch idol did not get elected.:happy-1::thup::up::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

You will never top yourself here as the funniest post ever at this forum.well done.:clap2::up:

As always,your theories are the most moronic theorys ever in the fact I was the happiest man alive when that evil mass murdering whore bitch did not get elected.seriously,WHERE do you come up with this FUNNY shit?
where do you pull this out of,your BUTT?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Thats the funniest backpeddle I have EVER seen from you beforeon my question i cant get an answer from you on the past two years that you go into meltdown mode and and then thrown childish temper tantrems since you are so butthurt i proved you wrong the fact you were soooo sure you were right.

but that is nothing,whats even MORE funny is that decribes your bed time lover RIGHTWINGER to a tee.you have obviously not seen ANY OF HIS POSTS since the election on HIS butthurt how he is depressed over HITler losing.oh my the irony and ammunition you just gave me that works AGAINST you a always.comedy gold.best post ever from you,hands down,no contest.:up:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry could not help myself with the record smileys i posted bu that WAS the most comedy gold i ever seen from you since AGAIN,you described your lover troll RIGHTWINGER to a tee on his butthurt the last two months he has displayed cause his mass murdering bitch idol did not get elected.:happy-1::thup::up::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

You will never top yourself here as the funniest post ever at this forum.well done.:clap2::up:

LOL....Do I own this guy or what!

This is his nightmare. Pete the cheat whipping his ass

911 Inside Job is melting down, rant after silly rant!
That was a nice interception. I wish 911watched football he's missing a good one

Oops. Not an interception. Rigged!

pooper as always, is tellling LIES about me i see. IGNORING how i am taking his lover antiquity to school LAUGHING at how just as he has done the last two years with me,how on this thread as well, he runs off and changes the topic all the time of a question he wont answer i have asked him the last two years over 300 times on many other different threads as well as on this one. AS WELL AS ONE THIS ONE.:rolleyes:
. some how he thinks me LAUGHING at his lover antquity,I am having meltdowns.:lmao::haha:

meltdowns of huge LAUGHTER over antquitys stupidity and cowardness to answer a simple question of mine that has gone unanswered from him the last two years on many different threads and on this thread as well,YES,i WONT DENY THAT.:up::haha::lmao:

POOPER dimissis my pesky FACTS on this thread as rant after rant as well I see since he KNOWS they are all true and he cant counter them.:up: that is WHY i put him on ignore over two years ago.

That and because he makes up lies about me as he just did same as his lover antquity.

I only dont put antquity on ignore like i did with pooper two years ago since I get so much entertaintment of him going into meltdown mode getting angry throwing temper tantrems over a question on the rams I have asked him the last two years but cant get an answer on.:rofl:

oh and sealy,PLEASE dont start imitating anquity here,the poster next to rightwinger who is the biggest troll in the sports section because they both can NEVER admit when they have been proven wrong by me.:rolleyes:

No offense,you are one of only a few rare posters here that dont go around making up lies about me ans that is WHY you are one of the few posters here i respect in the sports section.:thup:

You never said the Rams were never coming back to LA and then when I proved that poster wrong and asked them that simple question -what was it you were saying about the Rams never comig back to LA? go and change the TOPIC and run off and not answer the question as the two biggest idiots in the sports section rightwinger and anquity troll have done the last two years.:rolleyes::rofl:

everytime i ask them that simple question they do this-:scared1: EVERY time like clockwork,it never fails.:rofl:

anyways,I bring his name up because you seem to be getting the same alzheimers diseace HE always displays with me making untrue statements that I never said because I have said MANY times this past football season I will keep watching NFL football but ONLY the Rams games. do you not remember that dude?:biggrin:

Howerever I will probably not even watch charger games either since it looks like they will be in LA next year as well so fuck the chargers.I will hate them as much as i hated the Rams my most hated team in the NFL the last 20 years till this year of course.:mad:

so pleae,get the FACTS straight,I DO watch NFL football but ONLY if it is the Rams,got it? good.thanks.:D

oh and dont be like pooper and idiot antquity troll, and say this is a rant okay? Its just a favor I am askng from you just to get the facts straight that I DO watch NFL football when it IS the Rams.:)

Hope I did not offend you here on anything in this post? no hard feelings,at least from ME towards you of course. get it right next time with the facts I ask that I DO watch Ram games.thats all I ask. thats not much now,is it?;)

again,hope I did not offend you there in anything i said. IF i did,again,sorry if i did.

Last edited:

I do indeed own anquity and agent rightwinger, thats obvious. hee hee

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
anyways enough of that there sealy,as far as what you just said about the Game itself? Hey my LOS ANGLES team made me proud last night.:thup:

I knew it was an extreme long shot that they would beat that mother fucker pete the cheat and asshole wilson "who i have also lost respect for because he is coward afraid to call his own play."

they made me proud last night because I never asked them to WIN the game,that would be asking too much from them.what I WANTED from them,I got which was a much MUCH better effort from the whole team than what they gave the last two weeks against the patriots and falcons where they gave no effort whatsover in those previous two games before this one and that is because they were motivated last night since fisher they wanted gone,was fired.:thup:

well my LOS ANGELES team did not win lat night and thats okay,it was a long shot.I am still proud of them because they at LEAST gave a much MUCH better effort last night against the seahawks than they did the last two weeks against the patriots and falcons where there was no effort whatsoever in those two games to try and win and that is because Fisher is gone is why they put forth effort finally last night. they stood toe to toe with a team that should be back to back superbowl champs last night being down by only one touchdown through all the way through the end of the third quarter with just 4 minutes left.that is pretty good against a defense like seattles on the road.

collingswoirth said what i said earlier that this game will only hep make Jared goff a better quaterback next season when he has a whole off season to work with his teammates.that you got to face a team with a very gooddefense like this and go through these hard knocks to get better saying troy aikmen,went through it,john elway,dan mariono,peyton manning and many others.he is so correct on that.

this was the perfect team for Goff to face last night to build on his experience heading into next season.If not for so many miscues and droppped passes by those recivers who have no business playing in the NFL,this game would have been much closer just as collingsworth and michales said.:thup:

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch
I do whatever he wants me to do
I lose control on his command

Wow, more derailing, the idiot can't stay on topic in his own thread. Fucking idiot.

Who do you think could be the next coach of the Lambs?

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Which makes him the biggest loser on this board!

That was a nice interception. I wish 911watched football he's missing a good one

pooper as always, is tellling LIES about me i see. IGNORING how i am taking his lover antiquity to school LAUGHING at how just as he has done the last two years with me,how on this thread as well, he runs off and changes the topic all the time of a question he wont answer i have asked him the last two years over 300 times on many other different threads as well as on this one. AS WELL AS ONE THIS ONE.:rolleyes:
. some how he thinks me LAUGHING at his lover antquity,I am having meltdowns.:lmao::haha:

meltdowns of huge LAUGHTER over antquitys stupidity and cowardness to answer a simple question of mine that has gone unanswered from him the last two years on many different threads and on this thread as well,YES,i WONT DENY THAT.:up::haha::lmao:

POOPER dimissis my pesky FACTS on this thread as rant after rant as well I see since he KNOWS they are all true and he cant counter them.:up: that is WHY i put him on ignore over two years ago.

That and because he makes up lies about me as he just did same as his lover antquity.

I only dont put antquity on ignore like i did with pooper two years ago since I get so much entertaintment of him going into meltdown mode getting angry throwing temper tantrems over a question on the rams I have asked him the last two years but cant get an answer on.:rofl:

oh and sealy,PLEASE dont start imitating anquity here,the poster next to rightwinger who is the biggest troll in the sports section because they both can NEVER admit when they have been proven wrong by me.:rolleyes:

No offense,you are one of only a few rare posters here that dont go around making up lies about me ans that is WHY you are one of the few posters here i respect in the sports section.:thup:

You never said the Rams were never coming back to LA and then when I proved that poster wrong and asked them that simple question -what was it you were saying about the Rams never comig back to LA? go and change the TOPIC and run off and not answer the question as the two biggest idiots in the sports section rightwinger and anquity troll have done the last two years.:rolleyes::rofl:

everytime i ask them that simple question they do this-:scared1: EVERY time like clockwork,it never fails.:rofl:

anyways,I bring his name up because you seem to be getting the same alzheimers diseace HE always displays with me making untrue statements that I never said because I have said MANY times this past football season I will keep watching NFL football but ONLY the Rams games. do you not remember that dude?:biggrin:

Howerever I will probably not even watch charger games either since it looks like they will be in LA next year as well so fuck the chargers.I will hate them as much as i hated the Rams my most hated team in the NFL the last 20 years till this year of course.:mad:

so pleae,get the FACTS straight,I DO watch NFL football but ONLY if it is the Rams,got it? good.thanks.:D

oh and dont be like pooper and idiot antquity troll, and say this is a rant okay? Its just a favor I am askng from you just to get the facts straight that I DO watch NFL football when it IS the Rams.:)

Hope I did not offend you here on anything in this post? no hard feelings,at least from ME towards you of course. get it right next time with the facts I ask that I DO watch Ram games.thats all I ask. thats not much now,is it?;)

again,hope I did not offend you there in anything i said. IF i did,again,sorry if i did.

No, I'm just having fun. Be flattered because now whenever I see or hear about the Rams I think of you. You make me enjoy watching Seattle. Every time I see Pete the Cheat I think about you. You crack me up. I just like having fun with you because you put the Fanatic in fan. LOL.

P.S. I don't ever remember you predicting the Rams would be back in LA. You said they were going to stay in St. Louis and that's where you wanted them to stay. If I recall correctly it was you who was wrong and Papagiorgio was right.

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Which makes him the biggest loser on this board!

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

No, I'm just having fun. Be flattered because now whenever I see or hear about the Rams I think of you. You make me enjoy watching Seattle. Every time I see Pete the Cheat I think about you. You crack me up. I just like having fun with you because you put the Fanatic in fan. LOL.

P.S. I don't ever remember you predicting the Rams would be back in LA. You said they were going to stay in St. Louis and that's where you wanted them to stay. If I recall correctly it was you who was wrong and Papagiorgio was right.

I predicted the Rams would move in 2016, 911 inside job said they would move in 2015. Both were close, I just happened to be just a bit closer.

Forum List

Back