Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Which makes him the biggest loser on this board!

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.
So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

He started a thread in 2014 saying the Rams were going to move, that people even questioned him set him off. Check that thread and that is the beginning of idiocy. Then he brought up the Rams moving into almost every thread like anyone cared. We started asking that he not bring it up in threads because it was off topic and the same damn posts over and over. If he wanted to cheer about his Rams, he had his own thread but crapped on thread after thread and people got pissed. No one but dip shit cares that the Rams moved. I used to root for the Rams but asshole created such a toxic atmosphere that I don't root for them at all.

Now he has gone from the Rams are moving to a complete idiot, for almost a year of I told you so, I was right, you were wrong, and it. Goes on and on. I predicted they would move in 2016, I was on the button, he is off a year and he is bragging? Who the hell cares, I'm tire of the story, they moved big deal, get over it and move on.

Now everyone pokes fun at him because he acts like an asshole.

I was being the opposite of facetious.

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

I was treating this humorous issue as if it were serious. I wanted to see how long his reply to me would be and see if he would send me a private message. LOL

He would do it. He sent me PMs and got pissed because I wouldn't tell others about the Rams. I think everyone now just tease the hell out of him. Did you see how many posts he will run off when he gets on a rant? Lol!

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.
So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

He started a thread in 2014 saying the Rams were going to move, that people even questioned him set him off. Check that thread and that is the beginning of idiocy. Then he brought up the Rams moving into almost every thread like anyone cared. We started asking that he not bring it up in threads because it was off topic and the same damn posts over and over. If he wanted to cheer about his Rams, he had his own thread but crapped on thread after thread and people got pissed. No one but dip shit cares that the Rams moved. I used to root for the Rams but asshole created such a toxic atmosphere that I don't root for them at all.

Now he has gone from the Rams are moving to a complete idiot, for almost a year of I told you so, I was right, you were wrong, and it. Goes on and on. I predicted they would move in 2016, I was on the button, he is off a year and he is bragging? Who the hell cares, I'm tire of the story, they moved big deal, get over it and move on.

I was treating this humorous issue as if it were serious. I wanted to see how long his reply to me would be and see if he would send me a private message. LOL

He would do it. He sent me PMs and got pissed because I wouldn't tell others about the Rams. I think everyone now just tease the hell out of him. Did you see how many posts he will run off when he gets on a rant? Lol!

And I like the guy but he is nucking futs. I would love to meet him and see what he is really like in real life.

post#25 here.

And I like the guy but he is nucking futs. I would love to meet him and see what he is really like in real life.

Be careful, I think he is a postal worker. ;)

post#25 here.

Visiting hours are:

M-F 10-2
Sat/Sunday 9-5

Visiting hours are:

M-F 10-2
Sat/Sunday 9-5

i notice how after post# 90 of mine the butthurt hurts USMB's resident troll as.always,crys to mommy in defeat.like clockwork,never fails.:rofl:

Did notice after your first post on this thread no one continues to read our resident ranter and raver? I am surprised your mommy allowed you to take her computer when she kick you out of her basement.

well since I have your beloverbuddie lovers pooper and rightwinger on ignore,NO i did NOT notice that but why would i care what they post or how they evade my posts same as you do stupid fuck since i have them on IGNORE?:lmao:

wow,you are sooooo butthurt about me proving you wrong in taking you to school on the Rams coming back to LA,that in your desperate attempts to insult me,you cant even come up with something ORIGINAL,you have to copy my mommy line i use on your bedlover you worship RIGHTWINGER.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

You would need permission from his mother....

nice copycat there kiddie stealing my line i use for your lover boy rightwinger.you are so butthurt and angry you are always wrong in your discussions with me,you cant even come up with your own material in your desperate insults,you have to copy MY line I always use on your bedlover rightwinger.wow how original rightwinger ass kisser.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

post#25 here.

well one thing you could count on IF you ever saw me in real life,if you asked me a question, I would not do this-:scared1: in EVERY reply to you and then go and change the subject completely as a poster with the letter A has done in this entire thread.:rofl:

i notice how after post# 90 of mine the butthurt hurts USMB's resident troll as.always,crys to mommy in defeat.like clockwork,never fails.:rofl:

Did notice after your first post on this thread no one continues to read our resident ranter and raver? I am surprised your mommy allowed you to take her computer when she kick you out of her basement.

Did you notice how YOU backpeddled as always for the 3o7th timei in the last two years with this post of yours from an unanswered question of mine posed to you for the past two years?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh and did you Also notice how you shot yourself in the foot and have shit all over your face with that early post of yours with that laughable THEORY of me whining and moaning about Hitler losing the election? :biggrin::blahblah:

comedy gold cause when I pointed out how you WERE right,that there was someone in the sports section moaning and whining the last month about Hitler losing,only you got the wrong POSTER in thinking it was me,it is your bedlover RIGHTWINGER who has done that this whole month after being so sure thinking she was going to get elected.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I notice you evade THAT little fact as well which of course is no surprise since you refuse to admit it backfired on you the fact you were talking about your lover rightwinger and NOT me.anything that shows how stupid he is you blatantly ignore cause he is your bedlover of course.:D

Last edited:
I do indeed own anquity and agent rightwinger, thats obvious. hee hee

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch
I do whatever he wants me to do
I lose control on his command

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

why would those other two retarded morons you worship pooper and rightwinger read them when like YOU,they as well are butthurt and angry about me proving them wrong they cant admit it same as you cant.:rofl:

.Like you,they are so butthurt I took them to school on the LA relocation thing,,they cant handle anymore ass beatings from me anymore same as YOU cant.:itsok::lmao::haha:

so of course they wont read them anymore, None of you can handle anymore ass beatings from me so l like the cowards you all are,wont read them since you know you cant counter my facts.:up:
thats WHY you all change the subject as you all have through this whole thread not even talking about the TOPIC of the thread,:itsok:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

well since I have your beloverbuddie lovers pooper and rightwinger on ignore,NO i did NOT notice that but why would i care what they post or how they evade my posts same as you do stupid fuck since i have them on IGNORE?:lmao:

wow,you are sooooo butthurt about me proving you wrong in taking you to school on the Rams coming back to LA,that in your desperate attempts to insult me,you cant even come up with something ORIGINAL,you have to copy my mommy line i use on your bedlover you worship RIGHTWINGER.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You don't have rightwinger or I on ignore you liar. You wouldn't be able to see our posts at all, however you keep answering the posts with somebody farted.

You are w stupid little twit that thinks he is always right and every time I say something, like my last post with sealy, you like a good little puppy, you respond. You aren't fooling anyone you lying sack of crap. You also said I thought the Raiders would move to LV which is a lie but how would you know what I thought if I was on your ignore. You are pretty stupid. It's all good, I can now attack and you because you think you are so smart, can't answer.

You are a real postal loser.

I do indeed own anquity and agent rightwinger, thats obvious. hee hee

the way he came on my thread and cried in his first post to his mommy as he always does.that was priceless,like clockwork,he is so easy to predict.comedy gold.:up:

just he cried to mommy in his first post here on my thread -i should be a prophet since he is so easy to predict,:haha:He has whined and cried to his mommy ALL YEAR long same as antquity butthurt over the fact i proved him wrong and took him to school after all his asininje rants he was soooooo sure of that the Rams would never come back to LA.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY antquity loves him and worships him so much,cause they are two peas in a pod always whining to mommy in defeat that they got an ass beating from me on this.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch
I do whatever he wants me to do
I lose control on his command

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

Okay fair enough.Thats a fair question.:thup: this is a long read but bear with me for a few minutes is all i ask. i mean you do want an answer right?:)

Well way back in january of 2012 is when the rumors started to surface out of st louis that they might move back to LA when the CVC st louis convention center and the city did not honor the terms of the lease agreement signed by them and the Rams 21 years ago when they moved to st louis.

In that original agreement signed by then Rams owner the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere,the lease agreement stated that if by 2014,the city had not maintained their end of the bargain agreement to keep and maintain the facility to be in the top third tier of all stadiums in the country,the Rams were free to relocate.:up: well the city did not honor the terms of the agreement so the Rams sued the city and it went to arbitration and the Rams won the case with the right to relocate if they wished as you can see from this link here below.

Rams win arbitration case, will St. Louis pay up?

Well Kroneke like the smart businessman he is,him being a missouri guy,he KNEW about that lease clause in the agreement and like the clever guy he is,stepped right in and bought the team in 2011 having his sights set on LA as far back then obviously.:up:

I started having suspecions myself as far back as the beginning of 2013 that the Rams were coming back to LA and would be back in LA in the 2015 season rightfully so because even the st louis radio announcers there were saying the same thing,that they did not expect the Rams to be playing in st louis for the 2015 season so you can see WHY like many people in both st louis and in LA,I thought they would be playing in LA in the 2015 season.I was off by ONE YEAR obviously:D

The reason I was off? Is because Dean Spanos threw a temper tantrem to the NFL whining to them claiming LA belongs to him and a month later after Kroneke made the announcement he was going to build a stadium in LA,Spanos and Davis said they were going to move their teams to carson and share a stadium together.again that is WHY pooper is as big a moron as anquity is.

Anquity always said the Rams or any team were never coming back to LA while Pooper was so stupid,he felll for that carson hoax and actually took it serious that the chargers and raiders might be in carson this year DESPITE the fact how I spelled it to him dummies style back then,that carson was indeed a hoax and would never happen because that site is a toxic landdump where the air stinks like hell.

It just went through one ear and out the other with pooper though which is no surprise since logic and common sense is something he indeed knows nothing about.:rofl:

that is what i said earlier is how these morons amuse me cause they could never agree in their asinine ramblings on anything,pooper actually taking carson seriously despite the facts that it was a toxic landdump,and ANQUITY, in all his asinine rants and ravings,that not only the rams were never coming back,but LA was not going to have a team at all this year.they couldnt even agree with each other on anything in all their lunatic ravings.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

see,as you can see in this link,anqutiy here is proving in spades how he is so butthurt and angry that I proved him wrong in his babbling rants the last two years how the Rams would never come back to LA post# .1214:lmao:He EVADES that question and brings up how i was off by one year.lol

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Go ahead and do all the pulling you want and this will be my answer.......I-----DON'T---- GIVE---- A---- FUCK----WHAT----YOU-------THINK!!!!!!! Or for that matter, if you do think, which I gather from you boring posts that you don't.

Give it a rest.....wait your OP said they would be back next year (2015) you were wrong so you slipped in some bullshit and continued to spout posts that I am sure no one bothers to read because they all say the same thing....BULLSHIT that no one really cares about but you.....I know for a fact neither Huggy or I care. So fuck off.

Sign me off......I can't stand boring.....
Seahawks SUCK !!!!

what a meltdown and temper tantrem.He gives me great entertainment here.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said,notice how he did NOT deny there that he said they would NEVER come back to LA?:biggrin:

Whats REALLY funny though is he backpeddled there as you can see ignoring he said that MANY times the last two years talking evading that and talking about how i was wrong on the year of them coming back in 2015 when I ADMITTED MANY times on my Rams thread,that i was off by ONE YEAR,that it would not be till 2016 and then he LIED recently and said I never admitted I was off by one year as you can see for yourself.:rolleyes:

as you can see for yourself,here he is LYING on someone elses thread recently bringing his old childish grudge he has against me on this ,over to someones elses thread LYING saying I never admitted I was wrong of the year.:rolleyes:

Gronkowski
LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong.

well as you can see from MY link here of something I said way back in JANUARY 2015,ANQUITY IS A LYING FUCKING TROLL and pooper like the dumbfuck he is,sides with him.Aquity like the stupid fuck he is,claims I lied saying I never admitted i was wrong on the year the Rams were coming back to LA when i said they would be back in 2105.

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

as you can see for yourself i made it PERFECTLY clear way back in jan 2015 i was off by one year contrary to his lies he said that I never admitted i was wrong about the year.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

well as you can see here in this link.HE like the troll he is,is a fucking moron liar.:rofl:

since as you can see here CLEARLY I am ADMITTING here as I did in MANY pages previously,I was off by a year,that it would not be till 2016.You Notice how when I proved him wrong on THIS LIE of his as well,he evaded it since he can NEVER admit when he is wrong?:rolleyes-41::rofl:

going into meltdown mode having a temper tantrem getting angry as hell i proved him wrong when I asked him the simple question here -what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as i said a couple times on this thread the ONLY reason i dont have HIM on ignore as i do those other two stupid fuck morons pooper and rightwingher is because he has these angry temper tantrems with me ALL THE TIME on threads all the time so I always get a kick out of watching him go into meltdown mode being so butthurt over being wrong.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as you see on this thread,he is NOT denying that that was all he said the past two years that the Rams were never coming back to LA.:haha:

what cracks me up is you would think since he is so butthurt and angry about me proving him wrong,he would put me on ignore but i logic and common sense doesnt register with him that nobody is putting a gun to his head forcing him to read my posts which gets him angry all the time.:haha:

It was not till the start of the 2014 season when I was SURE they were coming back though as you can see from my thread here. see anquity and rightwinger proved to the whole world what stupid fuck morons they are back then because even a CHILD could have seen from just watching these videos here in my OP that it was obvious they were coming back.:haha:

it hardly took a rocket scientist to see the obvious.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY he gets so angry and is butthurt over being wrong cause the truth hurts that children are much smarter than him.:haha::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
Why would anyone and I mean anyone want to read the above post...it is the same thing you have said over and over and over again....boring.

Lets get down to the facts.....no one care if St Louis lost their team, certainly one one on this board and St Louis probably deserved to lose the Rams. And no one cares if LA got their franchise...in fact, according to all the empty seats in the LA Coliseum fewer and fewer people in LA care just as I predicted. Now as far as your repetitious posts go I believe no one appears to care what you say....So to save you and me a lot of hassle don't address me any longer on that subject.

Now if you have something to say about ongoing sports events without a mini novel to mill over I 'might' respond. Until then....signing off on you.

Why would anyone and I mean anyone want to read the above post...it is the same thing you have said over and over and over again....boring.

Lets get down to the facts.....no one care if St Louis lost their team, certainly one one on this board and St Louis probably deserved to lose the Rams. And no one cares if LA got their franchise...in fact, according to all the empty seats in the LA Coliseum fewer and fewer people in LA care just as I predicted. Now as far as your repetitious posts go I believe no one appears to care what you say....So to save you and me a lot of hassle don't address me any longer on that subject.

Now if you have something to say about ongoing sports events without a mini novel to mill over I 'might' respond. Until then....signing off on you.

lets see,what is that,backpeddle number 320 from you now chickenshit lying coward troll?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and PLEASE tell me that story again of that THEORY you pulled out of your ass about me that i was whining and moaning about hitlery not getting elected? I will never live that one down since it does not describe me for a second but it DOES describe your bedlower rightwinger?

you know you REALLY stepped your foot into shit on that one dont you since backfired so badly on you?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and those LA fans unlike you are SMART,

who WOULD have wanted to show up for that falcons game when the owner had them convincedet at that time he was going to bring back the most brainless coach in the NFL back for two years in a row after this season?:rolleyes::D

Like I said,changing the topic backpeddling over a two year old question since the question proves you WRONG,for what,how many backpeddles is that now on this thread? 320 or so?:itsok::itsok::itsok:
dont your feet EVER get sore and painful feet doing this constantly all the time on this thread?-:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

LA fans only care about winners
They will not show up for average or losing teams, that is why the Rams moved to St Louis in the first place

Forum List

Back