Rand Paul? Breaks With Trump?

Rand Paul is a fool. When people start burning cities, and violently hurting people, the FBI and ATF&E are allowed to come in and do what is necessary to stop the shit. I know, because while Obama was playing god, i worked in the ATF&E headquarters and the agents there were getting ready for this shit....
Rand is asking legit questions....If the people being scooped up are in fact from violent Antifa goon squads then the raids are at least marginally proper.

BTW, flashing BATF credentials doesn't automatically make you one of the good guys...Just sayin'.

How many were charged with a crime, arrested and had to be bailed out or is still sitting in jail?
I don't know and neither do you...But at least I'm willing to wait until all the facts are in.

From all that I've read every one of them was simply released.

Exactly. So I don't see why the libs are making a big deal about it. All that the federal agents are doing is disrupting the riots.

Rand Paul is a fool. When people start burning cities, and violently hurting people, the FBI and ATF&E are allowed to come in and do what is necessary to stop the shit. I know, because while Obama was playing god, i worked in the ATF&E headquarters and the agents there were getting ready for this shit....
Rand is asking legit questions....If the people being scooped up are in fact from violent Antifa goon squads then the raids are at least marginally proper.

BTW, flashing BATF credentials doesn't automatically make you one of the good guys...Just sayin'.

How many were charged with a crime, arrested and had to be bailed out or is still sitting in jail?
I don't know and neither do you...But at least I'm willing to wait until all the facts are in.

Could be....Even so, that's no proof of anything, given that a lot of these moonbats cites and states have been throwing all sorts of miscreants back onto the streets without them posting bail.

Feds, remember this is the Feds, not cities or states.
And the feds have never rounded up people facing state criminal charges?

Exactly. So I don't see why the libs are making a big deal about it. All that the federal agents are doing is disrupting the riots.

If I did it, it would be called kidnapping.

Could be....Even so, that's no proof of anything, given that a lot of these moonbats cites and states have been throwing all sorts of miscreants back onto the streets without them posting bail.

Like this? Not that I'm aware. Bail wasn't the only part of my point either. I've seen where none were even charged. If the Fed arrests you it's not up to the city or state if you get bail.

Like this? Not that I'm aware. Bail wasn't the only part of my point either. I've seen where none were even charged. If the Fed arrests you it's not up to the city or state if you get bail.
Clue: The feds have arrested people on state and local charges...It happens.

Now, as far as what's going on in Portland, there are far too few details for me to draw any conclusion one way or the other....So everything is speculation at this point.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

I asked for the name of someone that was kidnapped not taken in for questioning and then released,,,

who was kidnapped??? whats their name???

At some point anyone with at least half a brain agrees that the Trump and Barr goon squads are a huge mistake.
Inject Rand Paul into the issue. I hope more of Trump's stable of enablers see the light.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday came out against President Donald Trump’s latest initiative of sending unidentified federal agents to round up protesters in American cities."

“We cannot give up liberty for security,” wrote Paul, a staunch ally of the president who at times contradicts him on issues like civil liberties. “Local law enforcement can and should be handling these situations in our cities but there is no place for federal troops or unidentified federal agents rounding people up at will.”

Well, get ready Rand. Trump is sending troops to Chicago. He's getting filleted in the polls, so he has to do something. And, as Mary Trump says, "he's gonna get a lot worse!"

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

I asked for the name of someone that was kidnapped not taken in for questioning and then released,,,

Was there charges filed? is that what you want? LOL. It was kidnapping.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

what you provided was the accounts of someone that was brought in for questioning and then released,,,thats not kidnapping,,,

kidnapping is when they are not law enforcement and they dont let you leave with or without charges,,,

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

what you provided was the accounts of someone that was brought in for questioning and then released,,,thats not kidnapping,,,

kidnapping is when they are not law enforcement and they dont let you leave with or without charges,,,

He was walking home. This is a clear violation of his civil rights.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

no it wasnt,,,a cop can pick you up anytime the have reasonable suspicion and thats what they did,,,

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

no it wasnt,,,a cop can pick you up anytime the have reasonable suspicion and thats what they did,,,

They were walking home after a peaceful protest.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

he was walking home from a riot not a protest,,and it doesnt matter,, they didnt kidnap him or violate his rights,,,

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

he was walking home from a riot not a protest,,and it doesnt matter,, they didnt kidnap him or violate his rights,,,

He can't even prove who allegedly picked him up.

Perhaps some of the agents picking up the rioters aren't feds at all, and just Private Citizens?

After all, they have unmarked cars, no uniforms. And private citizens who own or work at businesses forced to close in the Riot Zone would have a motive to disrupt the riots

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

He can't even prove who allegedly picked him up.

Perhaps some of the agents picking up the rioters aren't feds at all, and just Private Citizens?

After all, they have unmarked cars, no uniforms. And private citizens who own or work at businesses forced to close in the Riot Zone would have a motive to disrupt the riots
they took him back to the fed building where they read him his rights and questioned him,,,

private citizens wouldnt do that,,,

They quit being protesters and became criminals when they started damaging property and setting fires. ... :cool:

Then the damn brownshirts should have been there when they were doing that.
Not after the fact.
This is Trump's next move towards being a full blown fascist.

And for the peanut gallery:

fascist
[ fash-ist ]
noun
a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.

fascist
an adherent of fascism or other right-wing authoritarian views
You do know, that if you keep calling US fascists, you might get your wish.

First they came for the Communists and i did nothing.
Then they came for the unions and i did nothing.
Then they came for me and ......

Notice what is first on the list? Cant wait....

Forum List

Back