Rand Paul? Breaks With Trump?

Rand Paul is a fool. When people start burning cities, and violently hurting people, the FBI and ATF&E are allowed to come in and do what is necessary to stop the shit. I know, because while Obama was playing god, i worked in the ATF&E headquarters and the agents there were getting ready for this shit....
Rand is asking legit questions....If the people being scooped up are in fact from violent Antifa goon squads then the raids are at least marginally proper.

BTW, flashing BATF credentials doesn't automatically make you one of the good guys...Just sayin'.

How many were charged with a crime, arrested and had to be bailed out or is still sitting in jail?
I don't know and neither do you...But at least I'm willing to wait until all the facts are in.

From all that I've read every one of them was simply released.

Exactly. So I don't see why the libs are making a big deal about it. All that the federal agents are doing is disrupting the riots.

If I did it, it would be called kidnapping.
who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms
I asked for the name of someone that was kidnapped not taken in for questioning and then released,,,

who was kidnapped??? whats their name???

Was there charges filed? is that what you want? LOL. It was kidnapping.
what you provided was the accounts of someone that was brought in for questioning and then released,,,thats not kidnapping,,,

kidnapping is when they are not law enforcement and they dont let you leave with or without charges,,,

He was walking home. This is a clear violation of his civil rights.
no it wasnt,,,a cop can pick you up anytime the have reasonable suspicion and thats what they did,,,

They were walking home after a peaceful protest.
he was walking home from a riot not a protest,,and it doesnt matter,, they didnt kidnap him or violate his rights,,,

Looks like we will get a court to decide on that.

Rand Paul is a fool. When people start burning cities, and violently hurting people, the FBI and ATF&E are allowed to come in and do what is necessary to stop the shit. I know, because while Obama was playing god, i worked in the ATF&E headquarters and the agents there were getting ready for this shit....
Rand is asking legit questions....If the people being scooped up are in fact from violent Antifa goon squads then the raids are at least marginally proper.

BTW, flashing BATF credentials doesn't automatically make you one of the good guys...Just sayin'.

How many were charged with a crime, arrested and had to be bailed out or is still sitting in jail?
I don't know and neither do you...But at least I'm willing to wait until all the facts are in.

Exactly. So I don't see why the libs are making a big deal about it. All that the federal agents are doing is disrupting the riots.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

I asked for the name of someone that was kidnapped not taken in for questioning and then released,,,

what you provided was the accounts of someone that was brought in for questioning and then released,,,thats not kidnapping,,,

kidnapping is when they are not law enforcement and they dont let you leave with or without charges,,,

no it wasnt,,,a cop can pick you up anytime the have reasonable suspicion and thats what they did,,,

he was walking home from a riot not a protest,,and it doesnt matter,, they didnt kidnap him or violate his rights,,,

if they even bother to sue,,,any lawyer would laugh and tell them to grow up,,,

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Portland has already sued.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

That's about accurate. Not only aren't the rioters incurring any damages, none of them have any proof of who did what.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

and the comedy starts,,,

they refuse to confront criminals and sue the guys that did,,,

a bunch of fucking morons,,,

they should be worried about the lawsuits coming their way from all the business owners that had their buildings burned and looted,,,

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Portland really needs to just get their shit together and stop the rioting and then they will no longer be in the federal government's crosshairs.

America is known for its high degree of social order- perhaps not as high of a degree as they have in Singapore- but still pretty high and people don't expect to be hassled by rioters here.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Portland really needs to just get their shit together and stop the rioting and then they will no longer be in the federal government's crosshairs.

America is known for its high degree of social order- perhaps not as high of a degree as they have in Singapore- but still pretty high and people don't expect to be hassled by rioters here.

Kinda like how pissed off people got when four black guys had the audacity to sit at their lunch counter.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Kinda like how pissed off people got when four black guys had the audacity to sit at their lunch counter.
WTF!!!

what kind of racist bullshit are you trying to start???

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

WTF!!!

what kind of racist bullshit are you trying to start???

What? They also upset the "social order".

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Or the Conservatives led by Sarah Sanders sat at a dinner table at the Liberal joint in Lexington and were thrown out by the nazi owners.

At some point anyone with at least half a brain agrees that the Trump and Barr goon squads are a huge mistake.
Inject Rand Paul into the issue. I hope more of Trump's stable of enablers see the light.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday came out against President Donald Trump’s latest initiative of sending unidentified federal agents to round up protesters in American cities."

“We cannot give up liberty for security,” wrote Paul, a staunch ally of the president who at times contradicts him on issues like civil liberties. “Local law enforcement can and should be handling these situations in our cities but there is no place for federal troops or unidentified federal agents rounding people up at will.”

I’m not a trump supporter,Never did want him elected,I wanted Ron Paul but sense trump was the only alternative to hitlery,a globalist and mass murderer of women and children around the world and the clintons have people who know too much about them arkansawed off,It was a no brainer to vote for trump.a choice I still stand by.would I vote for him again?

No because he has not done what he said he would do.He is no differerent than past presidents never doing what they say they will do.i thought he would be different than past presidents and serve America sense he is
Not a career politician but he is no different than bush and Obama other than he did not start a new war in the Mideast.

I won’t vote for trump again but I won’t vote for Biden either,he would be just as bad if not worse the fact he is also a globalist same as the obamas,the bush’s,and clintons.both parties are corrupt and one in the same and that is why things never change.

who got kidnapped???

what was their name???

Or the Conservatives led by Sarah Sanders sat at a dinner table at the Liberal joint in Lexington and were thrown out by the nazi owners.

Lol....I don't know anything about that.

When was Paul a Trump fan?....never...wasted thread....

Yes, and as usual no one but the leftists care. Not even Rand Paul voters care. But oh, they got Trump this time!

Well, we can at least celebrate the fact that president Trump is dealing with the communist vandals, while democrats are celebrating crime.

At some point anyone with at least half a brain agrees that the Trump and Barr goon squads are a huge mistake.
Inject Rand Paul into the issue. I hope more of Trump's stable of enablers see the light.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday came out against President Donald Trump’s latest initiative of sending unidentified federal agents to round up protesters in American cities."

“We cannot give up liberty for security,” wrote Paul, a staunch ally of the president who at times contradicts him on issues like civil liberties. “Local law enforcement can and should be handling these situations in our cities but there is no place for federal troops or unidentified federal agents rounding people up at will.”

I agree with Rand Paul.

I will vote for Trump because the DNC didn't give me a better alternative.

Rand has always been a cuck on law enforcement tactics its why he was sent packing EARLY in 16 and is still the junior senator in Kentucky. No spine.

“We cannot give up liberty for security,” wrote Paul

Okfine, the libertarian???

Say it ain't so....

:laughing0301:

Is it a wonder why they remain a small political group in America?

:rolleyes:

It's not. Far too many love authoritarianism.
Communism is totalitarian, rules by fear, uses 4 AM no knock raids which is what most dem-commies crave and are begging for.

Say it ain't so....

Is it a wonder why they remain a small political group in America?

:rolleyes:

It's not. Far too many love authoritarianism.
Communism is totalitarian, rules by fear, uses 4 AM no knock raids which is what most dem-commies crave and are begging for.

That's what happened to Breonna Taylor.

Say it ain't so....

No f'n way
Funny how leftards cheered on the BLM when it came to the Bundys and cheered the Feds on at the Wildlife Refuge protest in Oregon.......you little commie fucks are hypocritical sacks of shit.

Say it ain't so....

No f'n way
Funny how leftards cheered on the BLM when it came to the Bundys and cheered the Feds on at the Wildlife Refuge protest in Oregon.......you little commie fucks are hypocritical sacks of shit.

I said that today's protesters need to learn the lesson the Bundy's showed and bring guns.

Would that also be cool with you?

Forum List

Back