Rand Paul Goes Off: 'We Will Nullify' Gun Legislation

You really need to work on your GED...

YOU are an example of public school education. Completely ignorant of US Goverment. It's called SEPARATION OF POWERS STOOOOOPID and it's in the Constitution. There are 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, CO-EQUAL.. My God you're scary!

The use of Executive Orders has always been a recognized power of the Executive.

Shut up already with your BULLSHIT power grab excuses. IT'S OVER- This country did NOT elect a King.. END OF STORY. The overreach is DONE...you FASCISTS will NEVER be able to destroy the Constitution without a fight and today you LOST and will continue to lose-- as well it should be. Go crawl back under your communist rock, fossil.

YOU are an example of public school education. Completely ignorant of US Goverment. It's called SEPARATION OF POWERS STOOOOOPID and it's in the Constitution. There are 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, CO-EQUAL.. My God you're scary!

The use of Executive Orders has always been a recognized power of the Executive.

Shut up already with your BULLSHIT power grab excuses. IT'S OVER- This country did NOT elect a King.. END OF STORY. The overreach is DONE...you FASCISTS will NEVER be able to destroy the Constitution without a fight and today you LOST and will continue to lose-- as well it should be. Go crawl back under your communist rock, fossil.

Seriously, it's like you're having a conversation with yourself. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

How did "I lose" today?

Seriously, it's like you're having a conversation with yourself. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

How did "I lose" today?

Good.. then go have one with yourself. See ya!

LadyShitSlinger sorta makes Tinydancer seem sane by comparison.

God bless the NRA!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3QpTolRrs]NRA Ad Calls Obama 'Elitist Hypocrite,' Targets Malia and Sasha - YouTube[/ame]

Any freedom lover American who hasn't joined the NRA, now is time to rally together against the FASCIST slime of the left!! SUPPORT THE NRA

Teabagger "Aqua Buddha" is a nut like his daddy, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He has visions of living in the White House. Will never happen...

you're full of shit on this, L... as usual... :)

How did "I lose" today?

Good.. then go have one with yourself. See ya!

Um... Okaaay.

I guess I'll never know how I "lost" today.

Excellent interview!! King Obama and his merry band of FASCISTS aren't going to get away with stealing democracy. YOU DON'T OWN this country nor do you make the laws on your own.

It's about time we stood up for liberty! GO Rand!!

Sit down and shut up, welsher

Paul's "king' stuff is pretty funny. The GOP were (correctly, in my estimation) complaining that Obama has not shown strong leadership skills. So now he does so, and they whine that he thinks he's the "king". If a Republican President did that, they'd hail him as a "great leader".

I always wonder why politicians never apply the "shoe on the other foot" rule to their comments.

Teabagger "Aqua Buddha" is a nut like his daddy, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He has visions of living in the White House. Will never happen...

what a shame they let you keep trolling this board, who would want to join seeing this kind of crap

Paul's "king' stuff is pretty funny. The GOP were (correctly, in my estimation) complaining that Obama has not shown strong leadership skills. So now he does so, and they whine that he thinks he's the "king". If a Republican President did that, they'd hail him as a "great leader".

I always wonder why politicians never apply the "shoe on the other foot" rule to their comments.

IMO, it is becaue they are ALWAYS APPEALING to their so called "base". With the rigging of Congressional districts, there is no reason in the world to come off as a clear thinking, reasonable politician anymore.

And it's all about getting your mouth on the TV, saying something stupid or outrageous, then sitting back and reveling in all the attenion. Good and bad. Attention is what matters.

IMO, it is becaue they are ALWAYS APPEALING to their so called "base". With the rigging of Congressional districts, there is no reason in the world to come off as a clear thinking, reasonable politician anymore.

And it's all about getting your mouth on the TV, saying something stupid or outrageous, then sitting back and reveling in all the attenion. Good and bad. Attention is what matters.

:clap2:

In other words, they lie to us regularly, and with impunity.

Party affiliation irrelevant.

Rand Paul Goes Off: 'We Will Nullify' Gun Legislation

If Rand Paul knows one thing, its how to nullify/step on the opposition!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVwI2pxmFA]Un-American: Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

king-obama-59693.jpg

Obama is our Lord and Master.

Retarded sycophants and their preferred professional psychopath are retarded.

obama isn't showing any leadership skills. He's never led and isn't leading now. Dictators don't need leadership skills.

Forum List

Back